war machine vs. ultimate thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMS_SPAWN
war machine vs. ultimate thor-who wins?

Rewmac
Guess what....Ultimate Thor if you need proof just read my handbook scan on Ultimate Thor vs. Juggernaut thread...

Marcus4600
Old armor or Current Armor? Also, Ult. Thor can move at Light Speed?

VENOMS_SPAWN
old

Marcus4600
Then War Machine gets curb stomped. His new armor is supposed to be on par with Iron Man's current armor in the power range. Basically, mix Iron Man with a Sentinel, but no force fields or magnetic manipulation. It's also very sweet looking, and a new uni-beam look to it.

Rewmac
Ultimate Thor can move Warp Speed - Transcending Light Speed, he can lift 100 tons...

VENOMS_SPAWN
k then how about current.

Rewmac
Still get beaten, can't fight what you can't see, and strenght they are nearly the same, plus Thor can do his electric stuff he did in The Ultimates v1 - The Persons Of Mass Destruction and War Machine is done...

Marcus4600
War Machine's current armor:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/41/WMSentinelTrainer.png

This suit is made by the government, based on Tony Stark's War Machine armor, but enhanced by Bolivar Trask's Sentinel technology. Basically, this armor will have a better power supply, move incredibly quick, amazing repulsor rays, a uni-beam as powerful as Iron Man's current one, and so forth. It puts him on par with Tony's newest armor, and it looks damn cool too. Basically, the armor is designed to repel attacks of and put down powerful mutants, should they get out of hand. They more than likely built it to be able to fight Magneto. If so, this armor is not only cool looking, but an incredibly dangerous weapon.

Juntai
Originally posted by Rewmac
Ultimate Thor can move Warp Speed - Transcending Light Speed, he can lift 100 tons... He can travel space at those speeds, have you seen him leaving blurs, speedblitzing whole groups, or anything remotely close to that while on the planet? Even 616 Thor doesn't fight with superspeed.

Marcus4600
You can't really speedblitz with a huge ass hammer in your hand. Also, Thor cares not of the DC fighting plot device known as the spleedbitz.

Juntai
Originally posted by Marcus4600
You can't really speedblitz with a huge ass hammer in your hand. Also, Thor cares not of the DC fighting plot device known as the spleedbitz.
Exactly, his travel speed has nothing to do the outcome of the fight.

badabing
I think that War Machine is a big gun with a lot of power. But something tells me that at the end of the fight there would be a bloody lump with nuts and bolts scattered around and Thor standing over it.

Juntai
Probably.^

grey fox
Guess what attracts lightening . Metal.

Guess what Rhodes is covered in . Metal

ZAP!!!!

Rewmac
Originally posted by Juntai
He can travel space at those speeds, have you seen him leaving blurs, speedblitzing whole groups, or anything remotely close to that while on the planet? Even 616 Thor doesn't fight with superspeed. I've seen him running fast like hell in the comic where the whole Ultimates taking on him....

Marcus4600
I know he's able to fly with his hammer. I wouldn't be suprised if he can move at those speeds. 616 Thor just warped everywhere. Anyone have any comments on Rhodes' new armor though? I think it's badass.

grey fox
The design itself is pretty good , the coulers on the other hand suck . He should go for something not used often by Super-heroes . Maybe black and green ?

Marcus4600
One of the War Machine squad in US War Machine tried it. Didn't look very good. I wonder if Rhodey will fight Iron Man in Civil War. That armor is made to fight mutants especially though. I have a feeling that Rhodey could take the X-Men singlehandedly in that thing.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Marcus4600
One of the War Machine squad in US War Machine tried it. Didn't look very good. I wonder if Rhodey will fight Iron Man in Civil War. That armor is made to fight mutants especially though. I have a feeling that Rhodey could take the X-Men singlehandedly in that thing.

Evenn Wolverine?

BUt wht about de ADDamtyam Klaws?

ChaoticReign
Originally posted by Black Adam
Evenn Wolverine?

BUt wht about de ADDamtyam Klaws? hahaha. You almost made me spit out my lunch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.