south park season 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adscrawler
any one know the date it is coming out,ive had 1-4 for ages i need more!!!!!

Xtremechik2
Season 5 has been out for awhile

adscrawler
not in the uk

tabby999
in the US do they release the DVDs in actual seasons of as individual disks, in AUS we get 4 episodes a disk and have to buy them one by one, its crap.

Wolfie
Just about every TV show in the US (anime excluded) is in seasons. On occasion do they come out in a couple volumes per season.

jenzie
in the UK, they're trying to rearrange the rights, and will probably retool the seasons already out, before any new seasons are out

adscrawler
i got season 1,3,4 in the box set and brougt season 2 discs seperatly at diffrent times.
what season are they on now in the u.s?

tabby999
Originally posted by Wolfie
Just about every TV show in the US (anime excluded) is in seasons. On occasion do they come out in a couple volumes per season.

i understand that, and when i bought Futurama, The Simpsons and Family Guy they were all neatly packaged into box sets the way it should be, South Park however is done disk by disk, 3 or 4 episodes a disk for $10 a disk. its a freaking rip off, we end up having to buy a heap of disks and pay more than if they released one package. crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.