Batman Beyond question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Is it true that Superman makes an appearance in this series at some point?

I know Batman beyond is featured at some point in JLU, I havn't seen that, but I guess its an awsome episode from what I hear.

Knightfall93
IDK, I really wana get sky stuff...

OB1-adobe
If you don't know then why did you post?

Knightfall93
Sheer boredom... but I found a Beyond web page with episode synopses somewhere... I'll try to find it again!

NoFate007
In an episode of Batman Beyond, an older Superman was recruiting Terry as a member of the Justice League. The episode was ok but nothing special, especially since there were so many legal problems that they had different voices for people and for instance couldn't even use Wonder Woman, and had to replace her with BARDA for god's sake.

The Justice League Unlimited episode that Batman Beyond is a part of is "Epilogue", which is one of the finest JLU episodes out there in my opinion. Without spoiling anything, I can just say that it definitely wraps up a lot of things and in a very cool manner.

Knightfall93
Don't suppose you could upload them?

NoFate007
Don't have them downloaded, sorry. Check BitTorrent or KaZaA or something like that.

Knightfall93
OK, thanks

Darth Macabre
Yeah, Superman appeared in an episode of Batman Beyond. It's entitled "The Call part's 1 and 2"

It's on youtube, if you want to watch it.

Femi32
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Yeah, Superman appeared in an episode of Batman Beyond. It's entitled "The Call part's 1 and 2"

It's on youtube, if you want to watch it.

smile Thanks. I'm downloading it right now.

How ya been?

Knightfall93
awesome... I might just go check that out ASAP

Scarecrow756
Same here it sounds cool.

Knightfall93
Batman Beyond is what we call batman of the Future in England, right? I love that, excep Mr freeze was too... sci fi...

brainchild81
Freeze was great on that show.

Gregory
That whole show was too scifi. "A human hero who got where he was through skill and dedication? Ha! What we need is a guy in super-powered combat armor!"

They should have gotten the rights to make an Iron Man series and left Batman alone, in my opinion.

Knightfall93
Hey, it was cool... I love Inque, she was v. cool!

Knightfall93
But that Terrific Trio group SUCKED, they were basically the Fantastic Four. A stretchy guy and leader, a huge rocky strong guy (who was also firey) and I can't remember the 3rd one... ethey were even astronauts harmed by cosmic radiation and had a tower home!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.