Kyle Katarn vs Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xepeyon
The two Battlemasters of their Jedi Order Eras. If the two swordsmen fought, who would win?

DarkNemesis
NJO Kyle? From what I have heard, he'd pwn Cin.

Revolver Ocelot
Kyle takes it, but doesn't pwn...

Xepeyon
I ment DN Kyle, but I don't think he'd pwn him...If I did, I wouldn't have made this thread. Besides, Cin was suppost to be skilled....wasn't he?

((The_Anomaly))
Movie (PT time) people fail in comparison to the NJO/ DN era Jedi. Bad writing? Yes. but call it what you will, the movie time characters get pWned by post-ROTJ (and KOTOR time) characters almost 100% of the time.

So Kyle wins.

Rayvann
Post-ROTJ = Shit

ESB - 1138
This is problem with most EU. They over power their character where they can blow up planets with ease.

Darth Kal-El
I agree. Movies make their characters believable. But EU characters are just ridiculously overpowered.

darthsith19
Kyle pwns.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Rayvann
Post-ROTJ = Shit
I rather like the Thrawn era and a little bit afterward. So I would have to say Post Jedi Academy Trilogy = Shit.

((The_Anomaly))
Yes, I agree, post JA is shitty. Anything before that is ok.

I'm also not a fan of any of the ancient Sith stuff, i.e. Ragnos, Kun, Revan, etc. etc. They are also all way too over powered.

tdtd
So you're pretty much a movie fan, which is the extent of your knowledge. That explains so much.

Faunus
You're one to talk, tdtd, considering you leech off of other peoples' knowledge to make your ''points.'' Cut the attitude.

tdtd
Yes, because everything I've said in the past few week would be considered leeching off of other people. Next time research the crap you spew out.

Faunus

tdtd
I posted regarding the Emperor's Acolytes? What in the world are you talking about? Then you proceed to ask me random questions that have nothing to do with what I'm accusing you off? Learn to read slugger, I didn't say research your star wars crap, I said research the crap about me just agreeing with everybody and not making my own points. Next time learn to read before making a completely idiotic post.

Faunus
Originally posted by tdtd
I posted regarding the Emperor's Acolytes? What in the world are you talking about?

You just proved my point. Again.

You claim to actually know what you're talking about: obviously you don't.

Oh lord, more troll-talk. Slugger, pumpkin - they don't work for you.

And reading comprehension - as you were trying to say - is your friend. Well, obviously not your friend, but. . .

Jesus. I didn't think I'd have to lay it out for you. . .

1) You state that you make your own points, and don't just agree with and try to elaborate on other people's posts.

2) This implies that - at any given time, in any given thread - you know what the hell you're talking about.

3) I try to see if you do know what you're talking about.

4) You don't.

And with an attitude like that towards the subject material - ''your star wars crap'' - I don't see why you're on a SW versus forum.

See the above. And regarding idiotic posts: you've got a long way to go before you can even hint at someone else making comparatively idiotic posts. Pumpkin.

tdtd
Originally posted by Faunus
You just proved my point. Again.

You claim to actually know what you're talking about: obviously you don't.

Oh lord, more troll-talk. Slugger, pumpkin - they don't work for you.

And reading comprehension - as you were trying to say - is your friend. Well, obviously not your friend, but. . .

Jesus. I didn't think I'd have to lay it out for you. . .

1) You state that you make your own points, and don't just agree with and try to elaborate on other people's posts.

2) This implies that - at any given time, in any given thread - you know what the hell you're talking about.

3) I try to see if you do know what you're talking about.

4) You don't.

And with an attitude like that towards the subject material - ''your star wars crap'' - I don't see why you're on a SW versus forum.

See the above. And regarding idiotic posts: you've got a long way to go before you can even hint at someone else making comparatively idiotic posts. Pumpkin.

Again bigboy, you seem to have trouble reading. So I'll tell you again, try researching the crap you spew out and don't get so defensive. Your attempts to seem intelligent are useless when you're angry. And yes, your initial reply was idiotic, regardless of what you are telling yourself.

Faunus
Again bigboy, you seem to have trouble reading.

You're a funny guy.

I'm not the one getting defensive. I'm the one who proved his point abou a dozen times in three posts. And I ''spew'' out what you don't want to hear; the truth about you.

Actually, I'm not angry; I'm amused.

Translation: I'm wrong, but I don't want to admit it, so I'm just going to kepe trolling.

tdtd
Ah the typical "yea well look at you" mentality. I tell you you're in denial then you repeat the same thing. You proved your point? I'm glad that's what you want to tell yourself... Yes I'm sure you're amused. Funny how everyone claims that after they get butthurt and defensive.. So let me do it your way

Translation: I'm getting defense therefore all of my logic is thrown out the window so I'll just tell myself I'm right and call him a troll.

Captain REX
I wish to note that the debate is Kyle Katarn vs. Cin Drallig, not 'Who is the bigger troll, Faunus or Tdtd?'

You can't afford another warning, Tdtd. I suggest you just move on, both of you.

tdtd
Mk..

Faunus
Ah the typical "yea well look at you" mentality. I tell you you're in denial then you repeat the same thing. You proved your point? I'm glad that's what you want to tell yourself... Yes I'm sure you're amused. Funny how everyone claims that after they get butthurt and defensive..

Translation: Denial is your #1 defense mechanism..

Well, this is getting redundant. I'd though my last post had a hint of finality.

Do you know the point I was trying to prove? Nope. I stated that you don't know the source material; you said otherwise. Apparently, I was right. This new bit helps, too:

Definitely the words of someone who knows what he's talking about.

And what denial? You obviously can't comprehend what I'm trying to say, so I literally lay it out for you. And since you can't accept that, you move on to dodging points, hurling out random deragatory comments, implying that you've actually won something, and trying to turn your mess onto me.

Here ya go:

Captain REX
You were obviously working on that post, so I'll say it again.

Please move on to the debate at hand.

tdtd
edited

Revolver Ocelot
Post-ROTJ = Shit

The Thrawn thrilogy and the X-Wing Series are the best EU ever made. NJO + onwards is a bit ridiculous, but you can't say "Post ROTJ = Shit" and be taken seriously.

Captain REX
Indeed...

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Post-ROTJ = Shit

The Thrawn thrilogy and the X-Wing Series are the best EU ever made. NJO + onwards is a bit ridiculous, but you can't say "Post ROTJ = Shit" and be taken seriously.
Like I said, Post JA =Shit.

O yeah and tdtd, we usually agree on threads but do you even realize how badly Faunus just schooled you?

Captain REX
*sigh*

If people don't move on, warnings get passed out.

Anyways, 'Post JA = Shit' is your opinion.

tdtd
I'll just answer one more time for the reading impaired. Schooled me on what? I made a point and he made a different point. Where's the schooling.. K I'm done Rex

Captain REX
Damn straight you are...

Rayvann
I'd hate to be a mod...

Captain REX
It has its perks. Bitching at people who won't quit isn't one of them.

Xepeyon
Wow...this thread really started to go off-topic! but, from what I can gather, Kyle Katarn would donimate this one.

BTW what DN Jedi can defeat Kyle Katarn besides Luke? I don't know much about Luke's Jedi Order.

((The_Anomaly))
So you're pretty much a movie fan, which is the extent of your knowledge. That explains so much.

Dude, wtf is your problem, I've read/ played a LOT of all the KOTOR stuff, but I don't like it. I've read a lot of the post ROTJ stuff and anything past JA, I dont like. Yet for some reason you decide to be an ass for no reason? Yea, I am a movie fan. Star Wars IS the movies. Anything else is secondary, no matter what people think.

You have no idea what the "extent of my knowledge" is...I've been here for a lot longer then you have "I dont argue anything myself and just ride along side other people's arguments." Stfu n00b.

darthsith19
Kyp Durron and Jacen Solo. Probably a few others, but I don't know alot of the Jedi and how strong they are. What about Jaina Solo or Corran Horn?

Xepeyon
Jaina Solo isn't as powerful as Jacen? And how powerful is Corran?

Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Kyp Durron and Jacen Solo. Probably a few others, but I don't know alot of the Jedi and how strong they are. What about Jaina Solo or Corran Horn?

Outside of Kyp and Jacen, probably, not. Corran might, as he can easily absorb energy en masse, but certainly no one else would stand a chance. Even Jacen might go down against Katarn, although that'd be a close one.

darthsith19
Why does Cin have any votes? Darth Vader inhalanted Cin even when he had Bene and Whie on his side (although by the time the duo knew what was going on Whie was already out of the picture). How the f*ck would Kararn not win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.