Avengers vs Thunderbolts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
Avengers:
Thor
Iron Man
Namor (fresh out of water)
Hercules
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Black Panther
Spider-Man (current costume)

vs

New Thunderbolts:
Mach IV
Atlas
Songbird
Photon
Speed Demon
Joystick
Citizen V

No prep, fight on Genosha.

Redatom65
the fact that the tbolts have photon is enough for them to win unless

Scarlett witch does something to him. It's close but, with genis-vell latly tbolts win

Marcus4600
Genis isn't in this fight.

Redatom65
well photon is the new name he goes by even though he's dead ;__; 2nd favorite hero dead, but, ok so w/o photon thor and hercules are huge benefactors in such a fight

Marcus4600
Thor is supposed to be more powerful than Genis, so I think that would be the major deciding factor.

Redatom65
genis beat king thor friend

Redatom65
and all the other asgardians in captain marvel vol.4 issues 7,8,9

Marcus4600
Did Genis beat King Thor? They looked pretty matched to me in the scans I saw on his respect thread. My question is, why did Genis get rid of the green costume from when he was crazy? That was his best one!

Redatom65
he wasn't insane no mores

i like genis' costume from vol.3 the best when hiscosmic awarness is all messed up. the roman sostume as i like to call it is a close second

AJ4LIFE
i dont really know who they r to behonest but im saying us the AVENGERS becuase we r the second strongerst team there is

Redatom65
o yeah link tothe respect page

Black Adam
i really like the Kree military uniform as well

http://perso.wanadoo.es/powerful/captainmarvelmarvel.jpg

Redatom65
love it and i like this one too

guy222
wanda warps reality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.