Iron Man Versus A Xenomorph Hive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Iron-man is transported outside a Xenomorph hive by some random overtly powerful celestial (Let's call him bob for naming purposes) Bob has been getting pissed off with the Aliens (whom from his point of view are like ants are to us) and wants them eradicated.

He gives Tony access to his array of armour ( basically every Iron-man armour ever made , excluding Hulkbuster and Thor-buster) and an hours worth of prep time. After that he has to take on the entire hive.

The Fake Macoy
Unless they've been given some MAJOR upgrades from the movies, than IM easily takes this one.

Black Adam
Tony flies into the air and blast the hive until it's nothing but a crater in the ground.

grey fox
What about the queen ?

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
What about the queen ?

The queen can't fly can she.

She goes asplode.

grey fox
Could the acidic blood be a factor ?

Tshern
Nope. Iron man could simply cover himself with a forcefield before the acid hits him. Acid blood probably wouldn't harm his armor anyway.

Black Adam
Could the acidic blood be a factor ?

it could. But then it would have to get through the shields and fly up a couple of hundred feet.

unless Tony is restricted to staying on the ground. Is he?

grey fox
Hmm kinda . Since it would be too easy for him to kill them with fully functioning jets lets say the planets gravity makes his jet's work at half capacity so he can only go about 20 metres in the air.

Thunderstrike
Iron Man plays the Kurt Angle theme while he rains hell on them from above like if Thor took on Doctor Octopus.

Bump, by the way.

DigiMark007
Is Xenomorph comics? or anime?

juggernaut66666
it could be a good movie but it would last about 10 minutes

TheKahn
Originally posted by DigiMark007

They were in a series of comics published by Dark Horse Comics, apparently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens_%28comic%29

jinzin
3 words.. repulser blasts baby!

TheKahn
Iron-man is transported outside a Xenomorph hive by some random overtly powerful celestial (Let's call him bob for naming purposes) Bob has been getting pissed off with the Aliens (whom from his point of view are like ants are to us) and wants them eradicated.

He gives Tony access to his array of armour ( basically every Iron-man armour ever made , excluding Hulkbuster and Thor-buster) and an hours worth of prep time. After that he has to take on the entire hive.

I think the War Machine armor would make quick work of the hive or the Plastic Ghost armor could do the same only with a more stealthy approach, but just about any of the more modern armors should be able to take them down without too much trouble.

Thunderstrike
Uni-beam

Tron

Dude, come on. Aliens, Alien vs. Predator, they've been around on Dark Horse for years. Thought you knew this.stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
So... how many of Ironman's armors can go into automatic mode like in that New Avengers?

Thunderstrike
He's got nanomachines in his body that allow him to access his personal network through his own mind. He can operate any of them like that if he wants.

Psyquis52
I don't think it would be that easy for Iron Man but I do think he could do it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tron
Dude, come on. Aliens, Alien vs. Predator, they've been around on Dark Horse for years. Thought you knew this.stick out tongue

*poops on Tron's car*

...can't know everything apparently. And other than Wildstorm, I know next-to-nothing about indie publishers. embarrasment

roughrider
Originally posted by Black Adam
Tony flies into the air and blast the hive until it's nothing but a crater in the ground.

yes Mmm-Hmm. Yep. S'right.

AJ4LIFE

tut tut no

Thunderstrike
http://students.washington.edu/jlovric/xeno1.gif

vs

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/tinman1.jpg

roughrider
Those bugs are getting uglier every year...but still cool.

grey fox
*poops on Tron's car*

...can't know everything apparently. And other than Wildstorm, I know next-to-nothing about indie publishers. embarrasment

Whats creepy about Digi's sig is that yesterday i couldn't stop playing Orcarnia of time .... weird .

Thunderstrike
eeeeeep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.