Imperiex and Apocalypse v.s Mr. Majestic and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Imperiex from our worlds at war and Apox v.s the last son of Krypton and the Warlord of Kherubim

who wins this one

grey fox
Team supes , apocalypse is a non factor here and get's an ass kicking by Majestic in seconds....

AJ4LIFE
has any one got majestic vs superman scans, if have can u post all the fight it sounded good

ALEMASTER
WELL I THINK THT IMPERIX TEAM WOULD WIN I THINK THT IMPERIX WOULD UNLEASH HIS FULL POWER AND ANIOLATE THEM ( IMPERIEX WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CAUSE OF THE BIG BANG CAUSE SOME ONE SENT HIM INTO A TIME RIFT) APOCLIPSE IS JUST BAC UP

UniOmni
This is a curbstomping in the badguys favor. Superman and Majestros versus Imperiex?? Even though i believe he jobbed in OWAW, Imperiex is so high up the foodchain from these two its obscene. The only version of superman that has a chance is Prime, and even his aren't good against the guy responsible for the DC Multiverse. Unless Imperiex has been downgraded in rank and power mightily....he just blasts the two scraps of existence to oblivion.
Badguys 100/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.