Dr Manhattan(Watchmen) vs. sersi vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
Dr. Manhattan is a beast. and is a top knotch matter manipulator. same goes for sersi and Surfer who would win?

Pepito
I'd like to say Dr Manhattan because he's one of my favourite characters and has possibly the best name ever but Silver Surfer defeats him.

Mider
why? they say manhattan can do anything he wants even just by thinking it.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Pepito
I'd like to say Dr Manhattan because he's one of my favourite characters and has possibly the best name ever but Silver Surfer defeats him.

I agree, it would be great battle but in the end Silver Surfer wins, too much experience. But don't sleep on Sersi who one of many eternals that defeated Silver Surfer during Atlantis Attacks story arc.

manorastroman
doctor manhattan never showed any limits, though. there was nothing he couldn't do, that we saw.

TheKahn
From what I've read of his work, Alan Moore has a meaning behind everything that appears in his books. At the end of Watchmen when Dr. Manhattan is walking on water and comments that he might just go create some human, that should tell you something about the level of power Dr. Manhattan has attained. Dr. Manhattan 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.