who wants to killl voltemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

springboy34
death

springboy34
nvm

springboy34
ok frist of all draw out all of your wands

Barker
1. This isn't a Chat Room; Use the Edit Button.

2. I don't have a wand to draw out.

3. I wub wittle Voldy. nuzzle_by_acidic_lust Don't kill him! cry

confused

ndfreak
im sure there r otha threads like this and dopnt tripple post

TheOnes2
Yes. And i for one honor Voldemort. I want him to live and kill Harry. Man i wish i could join him

scurran
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Yes. And i for one honor Voldemort. I want him to live and kill Harry. Man i wish i could join him

in agreement, it would be better if the bad dude won for a change

Barker
Originally posted by TheOnes2
yes

*Death Eater*

confused

The Phantom
Seems everyone has pretty much dealt with this thread before me, but has anyone reported yet?

Barker
Originally posted by The Phantom
Seems everyone has pretty much dealt with this thread before me, but has anyone reported yet?
shrug

It seems to be almost like the Umbridge thread. erm

Except he only asked who wanted to do it, and not how.

DraconaInVolata
*Uber-Glomps Voldey and he dies* YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC/DC'S_LVR
memememmemememememe!!!!

AC/DC'S_LVR
i used to work for him then he kicked me off the bandwagon

The Phantom
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
memememmemememememe!!!! Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
i used to work for him then he kicked me off the bandwagon no double posting...

16carlos1989
i dont wanna kill Voldemort, he's a cool guy, i would prefer to learn from him when he's alive thankyou.

Let Harry try to kill him.

p.s hint: underline TRY

springboy34
ok draw out yur wands

springboy34
if u want to be a triwizard champion go to the thread goblet of fire.after u put your name in the cup then go to the therad triwizard champion tent (champion only)

The Phantom
Originally posted by springboy34
if u want to be a triwizard champion go to the thread goblet of fire.after u put your name in the cup then go to the therad triwizard champion tent (champion only) ... This isn't that kind of forum.

springboy34
y do u always go on my forums phantom

The Phantom
y do u always go on my forums phantom Because people post here. That's a stupid question.

ndfreak
and becuz ur forums r always so stupid tat they usually get closed

springboy34
ndfreak ireland sucks

The Phantom
ndfreak ireland sucks Ok... that's it... **** YOU! NO ONE MAKES FUN OF THE PLACE WHERE MY ANCESTORS COME FROM! I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU, AND THOUGH YOU CAN'T SEE, I'M STANDING ON A COUCH WITH MY HAND STRETCHED ALL THE WAY UP... TOGETHER A GOOD 8 OR SO FEET! NOW, STOP BEING AN ******* AND GROW UP! AND NEVER, EVER MAKE FUN OF IRELAND OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY AGAIN!

ndfreak
HEY SPRING BOY SHUT UP U STUPID LIL PRICK!!! NO1 HERE LIKES YOU AND EVERY1 HATES U!!! THERS NOBODY INBETWEEN!!! ALSO DONT MAKE FUN OF MY HOME COUNTREY U LIL DICK B4 I BLAST UR AS* MOTHA ****E*!!! NYWAYS STOP BITCHIN U FRIKIN 5 UR OLD GO TO PRESHOOL AND DONT CAME BAK UNTIL UR MORE MATURE U PRISSY BITC*!!!!

Barker
blink

Doing that won't help, you'll only face trouble too. erm

ndfreak
i neva completly swore so i cant get in trouble... or if i did then id have to complain cuz i neva swore...lol

RoguePw25
springboy34 thisis your last warning. The multiple back to back posting stops now because that is just unnecessary. Stop doing that. And don't start bashing someone's country, as you can see, some take it personally. So please do not do this again.

To the others, guys, I understand your frustration but please no member bashing. If you have some serious concern about a particular members, feel free to PM me about it anytime. But no member bashing, though I can sense your frustration.

CLOSING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.