Goku vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gouki
I thought of this one after I saw the Goku vs. Akuma thread. Who do y'all think would win?

P-Geyser
Well I gues it's obvious isnt it?....from every where I see and to the people I talk to Goku is the strongest and best fighter out of all embarrasment

Gouki
That's not entirely true. There are plenty of people that can defeat Goku.

P-Geyser
Though from what I hear and you can correct me if I am wrong but if isnt it if Goku loses, he becomes 10 times stronger or something like that and then he defeats his opponent?

Gouki
I'm not sure about that. I know more than a deal or two about Goku and I can't find anywhere that he get's stronger as a result of him losing. That's really after he loses and he runs or something. The saiyans get a lot of experience from losing fights and winning them. Goku gaining that sudden burst of strength that I can remember from almost losing was when he fought Frieza for the first time and Frieza killing Dende, Krillin and Vegeta. He was really mad and he turned into a Super Saiyan as a result of Frieza's actions. He became pretty powerful and killed Frieza.

bean_machine
All saiyans automatically become stronger after getting beat the f*** up.
The closer to death the better.

Gouki
Desperate attacks.

Darkstorm Zero
Pyron... Goku has no way to damage a creature made of living energy...

EkinEku
yah pryon is taking this, they need to bring pyron back n put him in SF he would make an awesome Sf boss since the Ds series is kaput

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Pyron... Goku has no way to damage a creature made of living energy...

prove

Gouki
Pyron can just eat the planet he is on and kill Goku that way. Now, I'm thinking about Goku's instant teleportation move. I'm not sure that he can move from one planet to another.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yes he can. he can move between dimensions with his IT

Gouki
What do you mean?

Jabba the Hutt
Goku can move between dimensions with his instant transmission.

FG725
Goku could try and overload Pyron though im not very sure who he is most people he has fought who feed off of energy he gave them to much blowing them up

Gouki
I'm not sure that I understood that. Could you explain it to me a little bit more clearly? I'd appreciate it.

FG725
Ok some characters in DBZ like one called Yakon for example would absorb his foes energy which made him stronger Goku went level two and it was to much for yakon to handle he couldnt hold all the energy so it blew him up. Now im not sure about Pyron because I dont know who or what he is but someone mentioned earlier that he was made of energy so I wondered if he could be overflowed becoming to powerful and explode like Yakon

Gouki
The number one person I know that knows about Pyron, and I got all my info from reading what he posted is my good pal, DarkStorm Zero. He knows a lot about Pyron. Pyron is an entity of pure energy. The guy lives off of eating planets whole. He is one of the most powerful Capcom Characters made. PM Darkstorm for more info on Pyron the pwner!

Darkstorm Zero
Pyron is basically a cloud of living nuclear energy (Picture a living star shaped like a man with huge horns). He is completely physically intagible and he feeds on energy sources on a huge scale, very similar to Galactus. And controls vastr quantities of energy. Another ability is to instantly create whatever he desires, An example of this is that he created the Hutzil robot legion out of thin air in less than a second, He did this only to monitor Earth and tell him when it was supposedly ripe for consumption.

Now, since he is physically untouchable, and feeds off of energy on the same scale as Galactus (Well above goku's max IMO), just how is ghoku even going to damage him, let alone stop him?

Jabba the Hutt
Well if its Goku prime, then he could just wish him out of existence.

dvampire
Originally posted by FG725
Goku could try and overload Pyron though im not very sure who he is most people he has fought who feed off of energy he gave them to much blowing them up

Pyron (who's bigger than stars) is hotter than stars, he even melted an entire galaxy. Goku won't even be able to get near him because he's so hot! Pyron could just crush planet Earth with two of his fingers (yes he's that big). Pyron wins. smile

id369
I dont see Goku winning agianst Pyron
the same way I dont see Goku beating Akira.

shin_remy
i don't see goku winning against Pyron.. HOW is goku supposed gonna hurt him ??

EkinEku
filling him with energy to defeat him would be like sub zero trying to freeze glacius

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Well if its Goku prime, then he could just wish him out of existence.

Gouki
Not allowed.

dark_dude
if pyron beats goku in that case morrigan can beat goku too, because morrigan is more stronger than pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.