JLA vs. Avengers #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Another fight but with slightly different rosters.

JLA:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkman

Avengers:
Thor(Classic)
Captain America
Namor
Hercules
Scarlet Witch
Wasp
Giant Man
Iron Man

batdude123
Any ideas?

Tshern
No, but I have a question. Who's going to clean the carcass to what the Avengers are turning into?

batdude123
^ Gary the Janitor? laughing

Wally West
Avengers lose, pretty much everytime. They last about as long as it takes for the League to put Thor away.

Mr. Valentine
no...Jarvis the butler of course

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wally West
Avengers lose, pretty much everytime. They last about as long as it takes for the League to put Thor away.

laughing

Yeah right...!

The weak link is of course Wasp.

Lets trade her in for Ms. Marvel...

And watch the JLA fall like leafs.

wink

By the way I think that this picture ROCKS period!

batdude123
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

Yeah right...!

wink

Let's not. wink

MuffinmanMike
laughing

Yeah right...!

wink

Let's go with Binary instead wink

Tony Stark
Originally posted by batdude123
Let's not. wink

Or Jen or Wonder Man or Vision or HULK or Sentry...or too many options anyway you put it the JLA gets Be-itched slapped 9/10.

wink

Rewmac
Avengers loose, they aren't in the same league and if Avengers changing chracters let's change Hawkman to Zauriel or Captain Atom...Then what....Pooooooorrrrr

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Rewmac
Avengers loose, they aren't in the same league and if Avengers changing chracters let's change Hawkman to Zauriel or Captain Atom...Then what....Pooooooorrrrr

The Avengers say BRING IT!!!

Bring your Top 10 and lets get it on!!!

DraconaInVolata
The Avengers say BRING IT!!!

Bring your Top 10 and lets get it on!!!

Cosigned

Rewmac
big grinbig grinbig grin Hey why don't Avengers have Sentry??? He is never in vs. forums when it comes to Avengers...Why is that?

batdude123
Originally posted by Rewmac
big grinbig grinbig grin Hey why don't Avengers have Sentry??? He is never in vs. forums when it comes to Avengers...Why is that?

Because it's gay how powerful he is. It'd have to be him versus like five JLA members. Fine, I'll do the ten most powerful JLA members versus the 10 most powerful Avengers members (excluding Sentry).

New Roster:

JLA:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Dr. Fate
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
Red Tornado
Super Boy

Avengers:
Thor
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Iron Man
Dr. Strange
Namor
Hercules
Pulsar
Giant Man
Wonder Man

Now that we've changed it up a bit, who wins?

Tony Stark
Because it's gay how powerful he is. It'd have to be him versus like five JLA members. Fine, I'll do the ten most powerful JLA members versus the 10 most powerful Avengers members (excluding Sentry).

New Roster:

JLA:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Dr. Fate
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
Red Tornado
Super Boy

Avengers:
Thor
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Iron Man
Dr. Strange
Namor
Hercules
Pulsar
Giant Man
Wonder Man

Now that we've changed it up a bit, who wins?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

NNNNOOOO...!!!! I know Sentry is an Avenger but he's tooooo powerful... sad

You might as well take Superman off the JLA roster.

And Giant man wouldn't be the substitute...

Invisible Women... The THING... Binary... Vision... SHE-HULK... just to name a few more powerful than Giant Man.

Either way The AVENGERS dominate this.

wink

batdude123
How in the hell do they DOMINATE this? I could actually see the new JLA roster taking the slight majority of the fights. Maybe 6/10 times.

Horrificus
personally, i would have to say jla takes it.

i would give original defenders a better chance against jla.
silver surfer
doctor strange
hulk
namor

JOE NUNEZ
in all these jla vs avengers match ups the best jla members are always put as a unit while the avengers always have a crappy roster you should put only avengers all stars....

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
in all these jla vs avengers match ups the best jla members are always put as a unit while the avengers always have a crappy roster you should put only avengers all stars....

Are you kidding me? Thor, Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Pulsar, Wonder Man, Namor, Hercules... that's basically the crem de la crem of the Avengers. The only reason I didn't put in Sentry is because he's too damn powerful.

JOE NUNEZ
Are you kidding me? Thor, Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Pulsar, Wonder Man, Namor, Hercules... that's basically the crem de la crem of the Avengers. The only reason I didn't put in Sentry is because he's too damn powerful. THATS NOT THE LINE-UP THAT STARTED THE THREAD........

batdude123
I changed it midway through. Sorry for the confusion.

batdude123
Look at the post where I changed both teams. Then make some posts.

JOE NUNEZ
YEAH, IMO that second team pulls 6 or 7 out of 10, hey go check out the new thread jla vs avengers all stars and tell me what you think about my avengers super team...........

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
YEAH, IMO that second team pulls 6 or 7 out of 10, hey go check out the new thread jla vs avengers all stars and tell me what you think about my avengers super team...........

Alright, I'll check it out.

JOE NUNEZ
The avengers have some tough fools in their team,people are always saying how urber powerfull the jla is , but the avengers deserve their respect................

JOE NUNEZ
im a fan of both teams and dont favor either or..........

batdude123
Yeah, they're both pretty ubber powerful and all, but I think Avengers have more street level fighters than the JLA. But if you put the right Avengers against the right JLA members, than it becomes a whole different fight entirely. Overall in terms of power, I think the JLA might edge them out be like a hair. But it's really too close to call.

JOE NUNEZ
I would like to see both teams all-stars team up against the heralds.....

batdude123
^ That would be a pretty awesome match-up. wink

JOE NUNEZ
make the thread im to lazy to.....

JOE NUNEZ
thiers 10 heralds with obliterator, and redshift being the last 2

JOE NUNEZ
so 5 from the jla and 5 from the avengers...

batdude123
I can only count 8 of them. Silver Surfer, Gabriel the Airwalker, Terrax the Tamer, Firelord, Nova, Morg, Obliterator, and Redshift. Who are the other two?

JOE NUNEZ
im doing research but is tyrant one ?

JOE NUNEZ
actually theirs 9 heralds with redshift being the last.

batdude123
No, I think the other two are Stardust and Fallen One.

JOE NUNEZ
i saw the destroyer as a herald.

JOE NUNEZ
I dont know those heralds are tough maybe to tough for our boys....

batdude123
I know for a fact that Stardust and Fallen One are heralds of Galactus. So as it stands, it sounds like Silver Surfer, Gabriel the Airwalker, Terrax the Tamer, Firelord, Nova, Morg, Redshift, Destroyer, Stardust, and Fallen One. Is that right?

JOE NUNEZ
yes sir thats correct

JOE NUNEZ
and by the way thats a strong team...

batdude123
^ yes

Mr. Valentine
sentry should of been in this fight. he isnt over powerful when you think about it; seeing as many people label him as a superman knock-off i think its only fair if the jla get superman then the avengers should get sentry

GODSCRIBE
this guy loves his spite.

Rewmac
I just love Sentry that's all...big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.