Spawn's powers??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, for the longest time ive always thought spawn was a street-leveler cuz of seeing the movie(which was okay) and reading some comics of his....but every1 on this site acts like hes a god..why??? i mean, i dont really think hes much of a powerhouse...so what are his powers? i know he has a plasma suit which is bulletproof much like T-1000 in terminator 2, he has superhuman strength, maybe around, say 5-10 ton?, magic chains, guns, combat skills as special ops agent, and is able to turn nething on his body(his suit), or his cape into something sharp and make it protrude objects very effectively...oh yea and his cape gives him flight...so? IMO that doesnt make Spawn a 'god'...just one of the top street levelers like spidey...

Wolverine2006
I know he killed Malebolgia but I dont know how

Wolverine2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_%28comics%29

He is now like this

After Issue 50
Currently, Spawn's power is endless. There was even a brief period after issue #100 where Spawn was practically a god. At the time no one was able to harm him in any way. Spawn has altered his physical appearance at times, and his body is a living weapon. His suit even "matures", by morphing into different variations. The most notable changes being the "Third Age" suit, in which his power was at its highest. He is able to transform any part of his suit and/or body into whatever he sees fit for the current situation. The only human characteristics Spawn retains now are his emotion and the ability to feel pain...he does not grow tired, feel fatigue, or even need to breathe. Should Spawn be injured while in battle, his suit is the one to feel the blow, as a result, if his suit is severely injured, Spawn may be rendered helpless. Other abilities now include super speed, super strength that enables him to throw around skyscrapers, hellblasts that can topple ancient gods and said to be strong enough to burn down the gates of Heaven, matter alteration and transmutation, incredible regeneration, unbreakable chains, control over nature, and even the ability to stop time dead in its tracks. He is also able to use mental powers to subdue enemies, once cornering Jason Wynn, and "ripping" all the skin from his body. At least, that is what Jason's mind thought. Al Simmons carries on his fearless warrior attitude, having beaten sky fathers and beings seemingly far above sky fathers, never letting an opponents scope or power intimidate him.

braz
...jawdrop

Wolverine2006
Exactly what I did....hes CRAZY GOOD! I watch alot of commercials

braz
has there been a spawn vs cable thread?, cuz i couldnt find one on the search function

Wolverine2006
I dont know

TheKahn
Originally posted by braz
ok, for the longest time ive always thought spawn was a street-leveler cuz of seeing the movie(which was okay) and reading some comics of his....but every1 on this site acts like hes a god..why??? i mean, i dont really think hes much of a powerhouse...so what are his powers? i know he has a plasma suit which is bulletproof much like T-1000 in terminator 2, he has superhuman strength, maybe around, say 5-10 ton?, magic chains, guns, combat skills as special ops agent, and is able to turn nething on his body(his suit), or his cape into something sharp and make it protrude objects very effectively...oh yea and his cape gives him flight...so? IMO that doesnt make Spawn a 'god'...just one of the top street levelers like spidey...

Use this thread for general questions wink http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=346614&pagenumber=26#post6225964

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.