The Disciple & The Redeemers (I/II/III) & Angela Vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
All at their strongest, fighting against Spawn at his strongest.

-Each has their most powerful weapon/s
-Each is at their most powerful (Peak momment throughout the battle)
-The angelics are working together co-operatively

Jesse7
bump

Jesse7
bump

Thunderstrike
People from Heaven win. Redeemer II was strong enough to take on 2nd age Spawn, and Disciple is supposed to be beyond that. Spawn and Angela get decimated.

Jesse7
Even third age spawn?

Milkie
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
People from Heaven win. Redeemer II was strong enough to take on 2nd age Spawn, and Disciple is supposed to be beyond that. Spawn and Angela get decimated.

No Redeemer II never took down 2nd age spawn. You mean Redeemer III. Spawn was holding back during that match because he didn't know who this Redeemer was and didn't want to hurt anyone he cared about. But later on they fight again and Redeemer III gets owned by 3rd Age Spawn. The Disciple is Heaven's first and mightest warrior so he should have no problem with Spawn or Angela. But if Angela was still alive Redeemer I and II would get taken out by her alone. The Disciple is evenually going to get taken out by Spawn one wayy or another, He was just introduced a few issues ago so we don't know how strong spawn is going to get.

bean_machine
Spawn at his greatest is practically god. At the time no one was able to harm him in any way.

So like hellblasts that can decimate ancient gods and strong enough to burn down the gates of Heaven, matter manipulation and transmutation, regeneration, unbreakable chains, control over nature, and even the ability to stop time, super speed and strength.

Jesse7
bump

Thunderstrike
For the one who said it, 3rd age Spawn is somewhere around Thor's power. He's not more powerful than 2nd age.

Milkie
No 2nd Age was basically a god

Al said he was not as strong after he lost the throne

He said (While he was 3rd Age) "I even had the power of a god"

Jesse7
bump

Tallis
team heaven wins

Lord Urizen
Most likely Team Heaven

Angela is pretty bad ass, Heaven's most talented and powerful Hunter.

The Redeemers together..enough said

The Disciple- Heaven's first and Greatest Warrior

Spawn is probably stronger than all at his highest peak, however he manages to job to losers like Clown (like when Clown replicated himself and terrorized Manhatten)

It's not that Spawn isn't capable, he sure is capable of winning this one, it's that he fights without passion sometimes. Like he defeats himself, almost like Thanos except more dramatically.

Spawn only fights to protect a loved one, out of anger, or for the necessity of his world, but other than that sometimes he can fight pretty crappy

If The Disciple, Redeemers and Angela teamed up for whatever reason to take down Spawn, they can do it. Spawn would be bombared by powerhouses.

He may be able to overpower Angela and the Redeemers with his GreenWorld gift (Control over the Earth's ground and elements) but the Disciple is probably more than capable of withstanding, let alone destroying Greenworld and defeating Spawn at the end of this slugfest.

I still love Spawn tho ! : P

Jesse7
Did spawn defeat the Disciple in the comics?

Takion
He might in 160.

Jesse7
How is the battle going between them? What has happened? Details please!

Takion
Originally posted by Jesse7
How is the battle going between them? What has happened? Details please!
Ok, if you want details.

Takion
Here the cover of 160

Jesse7
Thank you, but what happened after that, and why do you think he might defeat the Disciple in #160? Is their anything hinting at that? I am not arguing with you I am just curious, I hope they dont kill off or down play the Disciple.

Takion
Originally posted by Jesse7
Thank you, but what happened after that, and why do you think he might defeat the Disciple in #160? Is their anything hinting at that? I am not arguing with you I am just curious, I hope they dont kill off or down play the Disciple.
Spawn got defeated badly and was in hell. In 160, If Spawn doesnt defeat Disciple then time will explode since armageddon is approaching. If he does then Spawn will be the most powerful hero, he probably will gain new super powers.

Lord Urizen
It could go either way. Spawn lost horribly because he was depowered once he entered that Heavenly zone in the Alley. Disciple ripped him into pieces like paper, because Spawn became equivelent in power to a normal human being stepping into this domain. With his full power...who knows.

Milkie
I like how i didn't get credit for that scan that you posted Takion...

Lord Urizen
But damn...I can't wait for Spawn #160 !!!!!

That's gonna be hott, Too bad Spawn doesn't get to finish kicking Kali's ass !

Takion
Originally posted by Milkie
I like how i didn't get credit for that scan that you posted Takion...
I gave you so much credit on nearly every other forum.

Milkie
STOP UP!

Lord Urizen
TAKION is THE MAN

I wondor who would win if Zera got involved..let's say she fought Mammon.

I mean she is killing many of the Forgotten Ones...or maybe this should be another thread....

Takion
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
TAKION is THE MAN

I wondor who would win if Zera got involved..let's say she fought Mammon.

I mean she is killing many of the Forgotten Ones...or maybe this should be another thread....
Thank you. Zera would most likely defeat Mamoon.

Milkie
Yeah. But i'd like to see Mammon's true power.

Lord Urizen
{Thank you. Zera would most likely defeat Mamoon.}

Yeah ! Zera is insane man, I underestimated her at first. At first I figured " Oh thier just trying to replace Angela", but once I realized what she actually was...wow

She's tearing up Forgotten One Angels like nothing.....I think you're correct, she would trash Mammon.

She's a threat to life herself, though.

{Yeah. But i'd like to see Mammon's true power.}

So would I. We know he is way more powerful than Malebolgia and Thamuz.

Mider
so you think that disciple can beat spawn? by himself i dont think he could defeat the green world by himself i mean he did trap urizen with it who you said was unstoppable even by heaven and hell, beside all that power to controll all nature is not anything to laugh about, its like controlling the very elements what the stars are made of, what black holes are made of thats my opinion anyway

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
{Thank you. Zera would most likely defeat Mamoon.}

Yeah ! Zera is insane man, I underestimated her at first. At first I figured " Oh thier just trying to replace Angela", but once I realized what she actually was...wow

She's tearing up Forgotten One Angels like nothing.....I think you're correct, she would trash Mammon.

She's a threat to life herself, though.

{Yeah. But i'd like to see Mammon's true power.}

So would I. We know he is way more powerful than Malebolgia and Thamuz. Well I know hes powerful but to me he seemed a little reluctant to out-right battle Malbebogia. He manipulated the situation to get Cog there.

Mider
who wouldnt be scared to fight malbolgia but this thread says he's godspawn you know, stopping time and stuff, so i think he'd win especially with the greenworld no one could defeat him not many anyway.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mider
who wouldnt be scared to fight malbolgia but this thread says he's godspawn you know, stopping time and stuff, so i think he'd win especially with the greenworld no one could defeat him not many anyway. I'm talking about mammon, he seemed reluctant to face Malbolgia when all of hell was backing him.

Mider
why wouldnt mammon be scared either has he shown any power that makes him supirior to malbolgia or even second age spawn.

Mider
bump

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Mider
why wouldnt mammon be scared either has he shown any power that makes him supirior to malbolgia or even second age spawn.

Mammon has only shown fear when he was attacked with Angela's lance by Spawn. That heavenly nullification energy is the one thing that can "undo" him.

He claimed to be around 1000 times more powerful than Malebolgia when he was yelling at Spawn in that same comic book issue, but that could have been just him boasting and talking shit.

Feats that Mammon has displayed:

1) Erased Spawn's memories
2) INCREDIBLE manipulation power
3) Haunted and spiritually harassed powerful beings such as Nyx the witch.
4) Made all the objects in one room fly around LOL laughing
5) Helped Trick Spawn in surrendering his rule of Hell to Cogliostro

Damn im rusty right now.....I am forgetting a lot of what's he done.

for the most part, he manipulated situations. He wasn't reluctant to fight Malebolgia, if you read it again. He was totally mocking him, making fun of him, and foreshadowing his demise. Malebolgia told him to LEAVE and Mammon walked away laughing. If anything, Malebolgia was the one who was reluctant to fight as Mammon was instigating shit, and Malebolgia was sort of putting up with his mockery.

And we KNOW how powerful Malebolgia is so........

Although Mammon has not displayed too many feats of his OWN power, he certainly has had major control over most of the events in Spawn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.