Batman and Nightcrawler v.s Spiderman and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
gotham City who wins nightcrawler has his swords
classic spiderman suit
modern age batman
Armored DD from the 90's who wins

Tshern
One second after the beginning Spidey and DD have no heads.

Redatom65
so much for spider sense?

marvelprince
Spider-Man and DD take this. Spidey's spider-sense will protect him from Nightcrawlers teleporting and one punch from him will take out Batman so that its Spider-Man and Daredevil vs Nightcrawler. Kurt puts up a good fight but it'll only take one hit from Peter

Redatom65
i think kurt will take DD out and then it'll be Bats and Nightcrawler agaisnt spiderman i think tem batcrawler wins this

batdude123
Nightcrawler and Batman take this fight.

Tshern
How could spider sense help Spidey against teleporting, which is instantaneous movement? Spider sure is fast, but he can't dodge teleporting.

marvelprince
Because Nightcrawler Nightcrawler has to teleport at a specific point and then attack. Its not like he will just teleport into Spider-Man(well he can but they'll both die), he has to teleport to a particular point close to or near Spider-Man. That's when the spider-sense will kick off. Look at it like like this, Nightcrawler teleports and appears behind Peter, Peter's spider-sense goes off, Nightcrawler tries to attack, Spider-Man turns at the last sec and punches Kurt's lights out. Then he proceeds to take care of Batman

badabing
Flip a coin on this one.

Tshern
Nightcrawler could teleport so that his blade would be inside Spidey's head. So as you already implied in your statement, Spider-man couldn't avoid that kind of an attack.

marvelprince
Hmm, didn't think of that. That would be a def win, but Nightcrawler won't do that. In fact, why even give him swords here if he's not a killer?

Tshern
That's true, in comics he wouldn't do that, but assuming that bloodlust is on he would take the victory in no time. In comics this would be a match to remember.

marvelprince
True, this would be one hell of a matchup

braz
does nightcrawler have super-fast reflexes like that of spidermans?

marvelprince
He has superhuman reflexes, speed and agility but none of them are same level as Spider-Man's. There is even a larger gap now in their speed and reflexes post "The Other"

braz
ah ok, but still, like T said, NC could teleporte the blade into spideys head, or just keep teleporting from place to place so quick to where spiderman cant even touch him, then do it...and while this is all going on, Batman takes down DD

marvelprince
I know, I admitted that if for some reason Nightcrawler was in for the kill and Spider-Man was standing still this would work. But if Spider-Man was bloodlusted too he could win. He would just go into speed-blitz taking out Batman first, and then moving on to Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler would have to keep porting and since Spider-Man would be in constant motion Nightcrawler wouldn't be able to get a lock on him. And seeing how Spider-Man has faced Kurt before and is a really smart guy I see him going immediately going into action and staying in motion so Kurt won't get a chance to catch him

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Tshern
How could spider sense help Spidey against teleporting, which is instantaneous movement? Spider sure is fast, but he can't dodge teleporting.

the SECOND Nightcrawler becomes a threat to Spidey, his spider-sense will alert him.

Kurts a threat before he moves.

I still say it can go either way, with Batman and Nightcrawler winning the majority, but they're not "outclassed".

Tshern
I'm pretty sure his sense wouldn't alert him before NC teleports. And even if it did he wouldn't be able to dodge instantaneous movement.

Sixth_Winged
I'm pretty sure his sense wouldn't alert him before NC teleports. And even if it did he wouldn't be able to dodge instantaneous movement.

it already had before.

And against Teleporters like that, have you ever heard of Spot and how he got his ass handed to him?

The blade that he teleport is still a danger and will appear on a specific spot nightcrawler choose. It's not like it's gonna home in on Spider-man as his Reflexes allows him to move. SS would predict a danger and it's direction along with his run-in's with Kurt before.

And another thing, Is the swords the standard weapon for kurt here cause i'm under the impression he only used it ocassionaly?

GODSCRIBE
Spiderman and Dardevil 10/10.

If Spiderman got rid of his inhibitions, he'd simply just KO Batman with a punch, or break his neck. Or if he were really cruel, he'd put webbing over every orifice on his head till he dies of suffocation.

Kurt will probably teleport away after seeing such horror.

samishe
Spider sence could protect Spidey from teleportation. SS would warn Spider-man where Crawler is going to teleport a second before teleportation. So spidey would jump of the place where NC will appear.

Tshern
It can't alarm before Nightcrawler thinks of teleporting and when NC thinks of it, it happens. And when it happens Spidey has a sword is his head. That's it.

samishe
It can alarm before NC thinks of it. It would alarm Spider a few seconds before teleportation. It's the same as with armed thugs, they never think before shooting, but ss still warns Spider.

Sixth_Winged
It can't alarm before Nightcrawler thinks of teleporting and when NC thinks of it, it happens. And when it happens Spidey has a sword is his head. That's it.

there's a time gap when he teleports and appears and as long it poses a danger, SS can warn spider-man that there is one and where it's gonna appear(and even if it didn't warn him where, he has sufficient knowledge kurt is a teleporter and as such just get out of the way). The reflexes specially now that it's been upgraded have proved fast enough to do the rest.

Hit and Run
Daredevil can also sense Nightcrawler's teleportation:
http://img32.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spidermantheblackcat05page10ed1.jpg

Tshern
How can it alarm of things that might not happen? If spider sense works before Spidey's enemies can think why can't he dodge Doc Ock's tentacles with ease, as they are moved with thought too?

Spider sense cannot predict NC's teleporting before NC thinks of it. If spider sense was activated by every single possible threat which might not even happen it would be alerting Spidey all the time. But is it alerting him all the time? Nope.

Daredevil can sense the changes in atmosphere, but it really doesn't help him when his partner has a sword in his head. DD has no chance to defeat both Batman and NC in a fight.

Yep, just like in teleporting usually, it is non-instantaneous movement and is easy to dodge. Do actually know the concept of teleporting? When NC thinks of a place he gets there by teleporting immeadiately.

Sir Whirlysplat
Nightcrawlers teleportation is not that precise. He would find it difficult to track spidey in combat. The spider sense is also a kind of precog.

Sixth_Winged
Yep, just like in teleporting usually, it is non-instantaneous movement and is easy to dodge. Do actually know the concept of teleporting? When NC thinks of a place he gets there by teleporting immeadiately.

Of course i do. And no NC does not get there immediately. There's fractional gap when he dissapears and appears. The SS would warn him of an incoming attack because it doesn't rely for people to think just to attack hence the pre-cog.And may i ask the question whoever said it was easy to dodge?

samishe
How can it alarm of things that might not happen? If spider sense works before Spidey's enemies can think why can't he dodge Doc Ock's tentacles with ease, as they are moved with thought too?

Spider sense cannot predict NC's teleporting before NC thinks of it. If spider sense was activated by every single possible threat which might not even happen it would be alerting Spidey all the time. But is it alerting him all the time? Nope.

Daredevil can sense the changes in atmosphere, but it really doesn't help him when his partner has a sword in his head. DD has no chance to defeat both Batman and NC in a fight.

Do you really thing that some crazy thug when shoots at spider-man thinks? No, ss alarms spider-man only if attack will gonna happen, not if somebody thinking of it. If NC wants to teleport but then changes his mind ss won't warn Spidey.

Swanky-Tuna
It's weird how all kinds of CIS and PIS are usually used for spidey but Nightcrawler, the priest, is always supposed to teleport blades into people then teleport their head off.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Hit and Run

i knew it, just couldn't remember where i saw it. good job

thumb up

Redatom65

what's that from dude?

jrodslam

thumb up Nuff said.

braz
Batman>Daredevil

Redatom65
o i wanta pick that up where ever it's from

jrodslam
Its from the Black Cat series.

AcousticDoc
You guys need to consider the teamwork aspect as well. Spiderman and DD are use to working together and make a formidable team.

guy222
team two

Bouboumaster
Team 2. Spider's reflex 4 the win

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Someone bumped one of my threads...lulz

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
Batman>Daredevil With suit, gadgets, and weapons this is true but Daredevil>Nightcrawler as already pointed out. I doubt Batman could take down a non-jobbing Spider-Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.