Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Who winz!?!

Darth Kal-El
Darth Malak.

tdtd
Darth Malak pwns him

Revolver Ocelot
Anakin would give him some trouble, but Malak wins.

((The_Anomaly))
Malak would win, but Anakin is no pushover as of ROTS

Tangible God
Malak to Anakin is like comparing Rex to Numan:

The dumbass gets owned.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Malak would win, but Anakin is no pushover as of ROTS

Um . . . Anakin gets torn apart by Malak.

ESB - 1138
Anakin isn't stupid just rushes into things without thinking. If anything Anakin should be declared a genius considering he made his own pod racer when he was 10 but he's just...doesn't think through and that's why Obi-Wan and Dooku were able to defeat him and that's why Malak will defeat him.

Tangible God
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Anakin isn't stupid just rushes into things without thinking. If anything Anakin should be declared a genius considering he made his own pod racer when he was 10 but he's just...doesn't think through and that's why Obi-Wan and Dooku were able to defeat him and that's why Malak will defeat him. Mechanic skills aren't going to help in a fight with Malak.

Lörd Sorgo
Anakin isn't stupid just rushes into things without thinking. If anything Anakin should be declared a genius considering he made his own pod racer when he was 10 but he's just...doesn't think through and that's why Obi-Wan and Dooku were able to defeat him and that's why Malak will defeat him.

Mechanical Intelligence has nothing to do with him fighting Malak in a contest of Lightsabers and the force.

And yes, Anakin does throw himself into situations without thinking.

Although he learned his lesson when Kenobi removed three of his limbs.

Xepeyon

Tangible God
Originally posted by Xepeyon
uh, I think that he was saying he was extremely intelligent - not necessarily mechanical. building a pod likely covers a series of subjects; science, mechs, engineering, schematics, mathematics etc. Building one also means he was very physically fit for his age, and only got stronger.

besides that I do agree: Anakin definitely got smarter in the OT. It still means nothing in combat. I don't think Newton or Da Vinci or Einstein could kick The Governator's ass.

Xepeyon
Good point.

darthsith19
Malak wins by quite a bit. If this is ROTS Anakin, though, he could probably last 30 seconds if he stayed calm and focused and didn't get ignorant and overconfident.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Tangible God
It still means nothing in combat. I don't think Newton or Da Vinci or Einstein could kick The Governator's ass.
I have a shirt that says "My Governer could kick your Governer's ass!" Then on the back it shows Arnold flexing his biceps. LOL

tdtd
Arnold could give Ragnos a fight

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by tdtd
Arnold could give Ragnos a fight
LMAO No doubt!

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Tangible God
It still means nothing in combat. I don't think Newton or Da Vinci or Einstein could kick The Governator's ass.

No what I'm trying to say is that if Anakin used his mind in battle instead of rushing into everything he could have defeated Obi-Wan but he was stupid.

ThoraxeRMG
Malak had more practice with the Lightsaber and he will Sadly PWN Anakin.

Tangible God
No what I'm trying to say is that if Anakin used his mind in battle instead of rushing into everything he could have defeated Obi-Wan but he was stupid. Oh of course, against Obi he would have won with a little more strategy. But against Malak, planning or not, he's going to lose.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
I have a shirt that says "My Governer could kick your Governer's ass!" Then on the back it shows Arnold flexing his biceps. LOL

I want your shirt! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.