Stupid Bus Driver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
So I was sitting at the back of the bus and I had my feet up on the seat listening to my music, minding my own business. (This was at the bus depot by the way) Anyways, so the bus driver comes up to me and starts giving me shit about having my feet up on the seat (no other bus driver cares, seriously) She just kept going on and on about why I shouldn't have them on the seat, blah blah blah. So eventually I said "Save your breath, lady. I'm not even really listening. Look, my feet are on the floor. Happy?" In a really sarcastic tone. droolio It was awesome but I was a little worried she'd kick me off the bus.

So that was the highlight of my day. w00t

DarkC
How many people laughed? stick out tongue

Ladyluck
Just the people that were sitting by me. stick out tongue

She got all mad and stormed off. droolio

DarkC
Meh, serves her right. If others don't mind, then I don't see why she should. thumb up hug

Ladyluck
I know. And it's not like my shoes were wet or anything.

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud Darkc asked what I was going to ask.

You told her raver

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Ladyluck
"Save your breath, lady. I'm not even really listening.

laughing laughing laughing

Morning_Glory
So I was sitting at the back of the bus and I had my feet up on the seat listening to my music, minding my own business. (This was at the bus depot by the way) Anyways, so the bus driver comes up to me and starts giving me shit about having my feet up on the seat (no other bus driver cares, seriously) She just kept going on and on about why I shouldn't have them on the seat, blah blah blah. So eventually I said "Save your breath, lady. I'm not even really listening. Look, my feet are on the floor. Happy?" In a really sarcastic tone. droolio It was awesome but I was a little worried she'd kick me off the bus.

wow

Vinny Valentine
Did anyone say anything after it?

Spawn_Master

So that was the highlight of my day. w00t Nice one..thumb up

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud Darkc asked what I was going to ask.

You told her raver
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing laughing laughing

w00t

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Did anyone say anything after it?

No but a few people smiled at me. big grin

Spawn_Master
Just the people that were sitting by me. stick out tongue

She got all mad and stormed off. droolio Good for you laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
wow

laughing

rolling on floor laughing

Leo.M

hahaha laughing

Revernd Maynard

So that was the highlight of my day. w00t kids these days

Ladyluck
w00t

Revernd Maynard
fist fighting your bus driver wouldv'e been COMPLETE OWNAGE

this is just ownage

Ladyluck
But she was old. And crazy. shock

Revernd Maynard
But she was old. And crazy. shock Yeah, you're a step above OWNED and a step behind COMPLETE OWNAGE

you're perfect where you are

big grin

FG725
But she was old. And crazy. shock
a deadly combination wheelchair

Ladyluck
w00t big grin

Ladyluck
Originally posted by FG725
a deadly combination wheelchair
She could have had a cane. shock

Mišt
*humps lea* shock

FG725
She could have had a cane. shock
please dont scare me like that!

Ladyluck

Mišt
Sorryweep

FG725
laughing

Kharhmah

So that was the highlight of my day. w00t w00t

Go Ladyluck! nanacheer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.