Bat team vs. Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Bat Team:
Batman
Robin
Nightwing
Batgirl (Cass)

Team 2:
Captain America
Daredevil
Wolverine

Who would win?

vpokdekjyafmidp
prep or no prep?

batdude123
No prep. Because If there was, it'd be a curbstomp.

badabing
No Prep, team 2 takes it. Robin and Batgirl are the weak links in my view. If team 1 had someone like Green Arrow, then it would be very close. With prep, the Bat Team could win.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
No Prep, team 2 takes it. Robin and Batgirl are the weak links in my view. If team 1 had someone like Green Arrow, then it would be very close. With prep, the Bat Team could win.

You realize that Batgirl Cass is a better martial artist than Batman, right?

supremthor
batman and batgirl... ether one can take out DD. the only weak link in team one is robin and the week link in team two is DD.. i cant really give a winner becuse wolverine is going to be the last man standing in team two.. and on team one i see batman and batgirl standing.. i dont think wolverine can take batman or batgirl.. but at the same time batman and batgirl cant put wolverine down.

marvelprince
You've been starting a lot of posts today haven't you. Anyway Team 2 wins. Wolverine kills Batman, Daredevil beats Nightwing and Captain America teaches Batgirl and Robin to respect their elders.

Why don't you think Wolverine can take out Batman or Batgirl. They can't do anything to take out Wolverine and all he really needs is one good hit

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm not trying to take anything away from Batgirl, I just know a lot more about Caps and DD abilities. If that's true then maybe this fight is closer than I thought.

braz
team 2...hes right wolvie would kill batman, DD takes either Nightwing or Robin, and Cap decapitates either nightwing or robin(depending on whom daredevil fights), and then defeats batgirl through sheer strength and stamina

braz
I'm not trying to take anything away from Batgirl, I just know a lot more about Caps and DD abilities. If that's true then maybe this fight is closer than I thought.

its true, but IMO the batteam still goes down by a little

marvelprince
Originally posted by supremthor
batman and batgirl... ether one can take out DD. the only weak link in team one is robin and the week link in team two is DD.. i cant really give a winner becuse wolverine is going to be the last man standing in team two.. and on team one i see batman and batgirl standing.. i dont think wolverine can take batman or batgirl.. but at the same time batman and batgirl cant put wolverine down.

I'm not so sure Batgirl can take DD. She is a great fighter, but not in the typical sense like Lady Shiva. Her real strength is in her ability to read her opponents moves and then move in ways to counter them. So when you reall think about it she's a female Daredevil. Without her ability she basically was like Robin in terms of fighting. So pairing her up against DD is actually a pretty good matchup. I think DD can take this though because his senses encompass so much more like being able to take in all his surrounding, plus he doesn't give any signals away when fighting so she won't be able to read him, taking away her only real edge. After that DD just steps all over her

spetznaz

You are not trying to take anything away from Cassie, but yet you say that she is the weak link?
When she is,arguably, the best martial artist in DC (if one ignores characters like the Legion's Karate Kid, who was owning PC superboy, or the future Batman One Million with his intergalactic martial arts).

Yet you say she is the weak link.

Look at it this way:
DareDevil was having fits trying to cope with Echo (Maya Lopez), the deaf girl who could copy a move just by watching it once.
She was wiping the floor with DD.
Now, Batgirl (cassie) can copy moves just by looking at them done (she copied a secret ninja move just by watching its exponent try it against her). She can also 'read' what someone is about to do, has honed her skills so much that she was thought to be superhuman (the CIA had tracked her as being 4 times faster than human and 2 times stronger, yet that was all due to her skill), and she has beaten Lady Shiva (thus showing that her martial arts skills are exemplary).
How could DD even match up against Batgirl when Echo (who can be said to be a Marvel analogue to Cassie, in that while Cassie originally couldn't speak Echo couldn't hear)? Cassie has stood up against Deathstroke when Batman had to flee for his life.

Yet she is the weak link?

The only thing Batman has over her is his resources and his mind.

There is actually a running joke about Batgirl's (and for that matter Batman's) 'peak' humanity (because some of the things they do are simply put 'not' peak human ....unless kicking trees in two, dodging a fussilade of bullets point blank, and some of the other strength/speed feats are 'peak human').

Anyways, Batgirl is easily the best fighter in BOTH teams.
Not the weakest link by any measure.

marvelprince
Well its good to see you trying to big up Cass but don't put down Matt. He didn't really want to fighht her since he knew Kingpin had manipulated her

badabing
Originally posted by spetznaz
You are not trying to take anything away from Cassie, but yet you say that she is the weak link?
When she is,arguably, the best martial artist in DC (if one ignores characters like the Legion's Karate Kid, who was owning PC superboy, or the future Batman One Million with his intergalactic martial arts).

Yet you say she is the weak link.

Look at it this way:
DareDevil was having fits trying to cope with Echo (Maya Lopez), the deaf girl who could copy a move just by watching it once.
She was wiping the floor with DD.
Now, Batgirl (cassie) can copy moves just by looking at them done (she copied a secret ninja move just by watching its exponent try it against her). She can also 'read' what someone is about to do, has honed her skills so much that she was thought to be superhuman (the CIA had tracked her as being 4 times faster than human and 2 times stronger, yet that was all due to her skill), and she has beaten Lady Shiva (thus showing that her martial arts skills are exemplary).
How could DD even match up against Batgirl when Echo (who can be said to be a Marvel analogue to Cassie, in that while Cassie originally couldn't speak Echo couldn't hear)? Cassie has stood up against Deathstroke when Batman had to flee for his life.

Yet she is the weak link?

The only thing Batman has over her is his resources and his mind.

There is actually a running joke about Batgirl's (and for that matter Batman's) 'peak' humanity (because some of the things they do are simply put 'not' peak human ....unless kicking trees in two, dodging a fussilade of bullets point blank, and some of the other strength/speed feats are 'peak human').

Anyways, Batgirl is easily the best fighter in BOTH teams.
Not the weakest link by any measure.
Now I know more about Batgirl. Like I said, I knew a lot more about DD and Caps.

braz
weak link- robin

spetznaz
Originally posted by marvelprince
Well its good to see you trying to big up Cass but don't put down Matt.

For one it is really difficult to 'big up' Cassie.
The way she is written that would be a hard thing to do. 'Big upping' her in physical combat would be akin to trying to big up the Flash in running (let me just say that the same people who were writing Pre-Crisis Superman must have been moonlighting over at the Batgirl Editor's desk).

BTW I am not putting down Murdock. He ranks very high on my list.
However that doesn't mean I'll say nothing if someone says Cassie is the 'weak link.' If that makes you think I am 'big upping' Cassie that is fine and good, however when it comes to her it is nigh impossible to over-estimate her in physical/martial abilities (unless, of course, people start saying she can fly, exist in a vacuum, and shoot hellfire from her eyes while knitting a baby's shawl made of adamantium thread).

braz
lol

CaptainStoic
Why 4 on 3? How come the Black Cat wasn't invited? I'm sure that she could more than make up for the deficit... even without her though, Captain America is Overkill statistically for any one of these guys one on one as is Wolverine, Dardevil is extremely underated, he's incredibly agile and can literally see behind his back, aside form Batman he too should be able to defeat either of these opponents Batgirl is more acrobatic than Batman, but in a long drawn out fight, he would defeat her. They really need to do another cross over between Daredevil, and Batman leaving the story and art in the hands of Jim Lee and Frank Miller.

dman2008
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Why 4 on 3? How come the Black Cat wasn't invited? I'm sure that she could more than make up for the deficit... even without her though, Captain America is Overkill statistically for any one of these guys one on one as is Wolverine, Dardevil is extremely underated, he's incredibly agile and can literally see behind his back, aside form Batman he too should be able to defeat either of these opponents Batgirl is more acrobatic than Batman, but in a long drawn out fight, he would defeat her. They really need to do another cross over between Daredevil, and Batman leaving the story and art in the hands of Jim Lee and Frank Miller.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batgirl is not just more acrobatic the Batman she is also a better fighter and way fatser she can speed blitz people for god sakes.
http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirl003052zw.jpg
http://img466.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirlannual1pg224pt.jpg
http://img462.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supergirl63pg036td.jpg
http://img487.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supergirl63pg046gb.jpg
http://img452.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supergirl63pg051rz.jpg

She is the best fighter in this match
and as Spetnaz said far from being even close to the weakest link

braz
Batman has gadgets. wink

batdude123
^ And a lot of them too. wink

Marcus4600
Originally posted by dman2008

she can speed blitz people for god sakes.

She is the best fighter in this match
and as Spetnaz said far from being even close to the weakest link

Speed Blitz? She has super-speed? Whatever.

People really do underestimate Daredevil, don't they? He's a master of multiple martial arts, and has a very versatile billy club at his disposal. Also, give Cap one good shield toss, and they all go down.

AcousticDoc
This non-prep match would be determined based on what gadgets bat crew has that day. If batman's got a sonic emitter on him DD efficiency will be down. If batcrew has their explosive batarangs they could possibly take down wolverine quickly.

dman2008
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Speed Blitz? She has super-speed? Whatever.

People really do underestimate Daredevil, don't they? He's a master of multiple martial arts, and has a very versatile billy club at his disposal. Also, give Cap one good shield toss, and they all go down.
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Batgirl is a bullet timer she can also read peoples moves theres no way caps shilld is going to hit her.

Gosh actually read some DC Comics once in awhile

Sixth_Winged
DD has been batting away bullets with his billyclub since the 70's. And Cap just recently dodged a point blank shot from Winter Soldier.

But i think the advantage of a 4 man team against a three would weigh in here along with all four having utility belts.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by dman2008
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Batgirl is a bullet timer she can also read peoples moves theres no way caps shilld is going to hit her.

Gosh actually read some DC Comics once in awhile

I've been reading IC.

Also, speed blitz entails that someone has super speed, unless it's become this all encompasing word that means someone just hits somebody else a bunch of times.

samishe
Originally posted by batdude123

Batman is said to know over 100 martial arts. How could Batgirl know more?

dman2008
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I've been reading IC.

Also, speed blitz entails that someone has super speed, unless it's become this all encompasing word that means someone just hits somebody else a bunch of times.

what do you call this
http://img466.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirlannual1pg224pt.jpg

dman2008
Originally posted by samishe
Batman is said to know over 100 martial arts. How could Batgirl know more?

Her dads a world class mercenary/assassin

and Her moms Lady Shiva

Batmans dad and mom were just rich people with no formal hand to hand training.

Batman didn't start training until his teens

Batgirl started as soon as she could walk

batgirl hit Batman without him noticing

Batgirl has beaten Lady Shiva twice
Batman only once and she was mind controled which reduced her ability.
Yeah how can Batgirl possibly be a better fighter than Batman roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.