1st Annual Cheesy Horror Movie Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason_Krueger
I recently had a night to remember, I rented 4 really cheesy horror flicks and watched them.....my 1st Annual Cheesy Horror FilmFest.....the movies I watched were Rottweiler, Chupacabra Terror, Santa's Slay w/ Bill Goldberg, and Gingerdead Man w/ Gary Busey......and I have to say I've lost quite a few dozen brain cells that night than I ever would have if I was smoking pot since I was 2!

I've thought about doing it again but not until I fully recover from the last one......any suggestions of some titles for my next night of cheesy terror? One I'm thinking of is Snakeman and Fear of Clowns

List some of the most ridiculous horror movies there are that attempt to be serious....

K.Diddy
One comes to mind,called ''Killer workout'' a real cheesy slasher movie where there is a killer killing female models in a gym

Jason_Krueger
Oh yeah I've heard of that....saw some trailer back in the day of it....thanx I'll keep it in mind

slayer
Trilogy of Terror 2, the Last 2 stories sorta.

papabeard
Anything by Hershell G Lewis, they are from the sixties, utterly brilliant.

Try: BloodFeast, The Gore Gore Girls, 2000 Maniacs and Colour Me Blood Red.

deathbycorn
Frankenfish
Parasite
Shredder
Detour
Dr. Chopper
The Undertow

slayer
I found the crapness of scream 2 pretty funny if our looknig for laughs.

papabeard
The Mangler 1 + 2
The Fear
SKinned Deep ( great for laughs)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.