Han got a feel!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox5
Watch the part when han and leia are trying to get into the bunker. when leia gets shot in the arm/shoulder and falls down, han grabs her. watch this in slow motion and you will see harrison gets a good feel of carrie fisher's left breast!

Proof:
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/hix61/IMG_0168.jpg

Sesse
Oh, So THATS what he was trying to grasp inside that bunker! See my topic "Hans handmaneuvers".

Tangible God
You'll also notice he grabbed Leia's ass several times in the garbage crusher in ANH.

Tarvos
I don't blame him.

shifty

steverules
You could see her arse in the slave outfit. Lol. Well kinda, if it weren't for those darn metal knicker's. If you watch ANH you'll notice that when Leia run's during the death star scene's her boob's are all over the place because Carrie Fisher wasn't wearing a bra. Apparently they stuck her boob's down with tape.

Tangible God
Lol. That was because Lucas told her, "They don't have underwear in space, but they do have tape."

He contradicts his canon theory by allowing the KOTOR characters to have underwear.

The hypocrite.

roughrider
Originally posted by Fox5
Watch the part when han and leia are trying to get into the bunker. when leia gets shot in the arm/shoulder and falls down, han grabs her. watch this in slow motion and you will see harrison gets a good feel of carrie fisher's left breast!

Proof:
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/hix61/IMG_0168.jpg

What...it took you this long to notice it? shifty
I think I caught it way back in 1983; spending most of my summer days watching ROTJ over and over. stick out tongue

Blaxican_Hydra
Either Leah has small breasts or Han has big ass hands...

Tangible God
It's the hands.

Blaxican_Hydra
thank you. I mena jesus his hand is like three times the size of her breast...look at the picture!!!

Council#13
Man!!! i never noticed that!!! what a perv

roughrider
Her bosum is large enough that GL ordered them taped down for ANH; didn't want jiggling in outer space.

Thekid1
She's having an orgasm stick out tongue

Blaxican_Hydra
your right. And from this angle, it looks like Han is using two hands...

Council#13
one for each side

kanis
vampire But i don't think harrison is thinking of that at the time maybe at the end of filming sitting in his trailer he realises oh my god i've just felt carrie fisher's breast, and he 's a professional actor he won't really think any thing of it like that anyway.

Council#13
shhhh. dont spoil our fun stick out tongue

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by kanis
vampire But i don't think harrison is thinking of that at the time maybe at the end of filming sitting in his trailer he realises oh my god i've just felt carrie fisher's breast, and he 's a professional actor he won't really think any thing of it like that anyway.

Thats not true. Yeah hes thinkin " oh my god i've just felt carrie fisher's breast!". But after thinkin that he'll be like "Hey guys...I'm gonna go to the bathroom for second..yeah...might be in thei for a couple of minutes...yeah, um, you might see some stains in their afterwards...but Im sick..yeah..." big grin

Thekid
no expression

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
your right. And from this angle, it looks like Han is using two hands...

kamikz
Originally posted by Thekid
no expression

LMFAO laughing

Darth Stephen
Originally posted by NWO
no expression

lol, like my picture?

Council#13
Okay, dude, you're really mentally ill. This will be the second time i report you. I mean, that penis is nasty

Darth Nepulis
laughing

DarthBanevv
Is this Spekdah? Or whatever his name is.

Council#13
It might be, now that you mention it

Admiral Akbar
Wtf is wrong with people? Stop posting pictures like this on the web.

DarthLazious
And this is about Star Wars how?

lionasa
If he was looking properly in the last film he would see leia in the bikini he would have wolf whistled ran over to her and start stripping her to have a ....... body inspection

lionasa
next thing u know hans looking for the handmaiden and Kreia

Council#13
uh.... yeah... looking for their rotting corpses to rub his hands all over? that's disgusting and you should be ashamed no

DarthRymmdidsa
Star Wars is gr8 my fav film but i know things u might not..
Well Every1 knows this 1..
Han,Luke and Lando Arnt The Only 1ns who fancy Leia..
JABBA THE HUT ( HE GET'S HER LAYING DOWN ON HIM )
Dirty Slime Ball.......LOL......

I Watch Star Wars Everyday ( i have all of them on dvd ) think all of them are gr8..
but my favorite 1 has got 2 be >Return Of The Jedi < because leia is slave leia and shes hotter than eva b4....
what is ur favorite flim
please may som1 make me a signiture

kanis
vampire it has to be empire strikes back.

Tarvos
Originally posted by DarthRymmdidsa
Star Wars is gr8 my fav film but i know things u might not..
Well Every1 knows this 1..
Han,Luke and Lando Arnt The Only 1ns who fancy Leia..
JABBA THE HUT ( HE GET'S HER LAYING DOWN ON HIM )
Dirty Slime Ball.......LOL......

I Watch Star Wars Everyday ( i have all of them on dvd ) think all of them are gr8..
but my favorite 1 has got 2 be >Return Of The Jedi < because leia is slave leia and shes hotter than eva b4....
what is ur favorite flim
please may som1 make me a signiture

Aye, true men make their own sigs, argh! pirate

Council#13
no expression

Tarvos
I'm sorry, I let Barker and Taft get the best of me. Shoot me please.

Tangible God
Bang.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.