i got me a black magic woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

furious_angel4u
alrighty then...the insanity started when me and my boyfriend had a tiny fight right before i had to come to my fricking crummy asss job....which i actually love but the managment sucks here...over 1 minute on your break and you've got 1 occurance (i.e. point) against you..have a total of 10 then your outta here..well im at 10 right now...so dont know how imma get outta that one..but anyways...as im leaving out the door..he says to me.." wellll,,, i've got me a black magic woman "...and do tell..i know this is a song by Santana,,,,,,but it is also said by an actor on a movie.....and for the life of my 10 occurance job i cannot thinka the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can anyone help me out here its killing me!!!!!!!!!

Omegaman
It might be a movie actually called "Black Magic Woman", the movie stars Mark Hamil(Skywalker!) and Apollonia(from Purple Rain)..the song is also in this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.