JLA vs. AVENGERS ALL-STARS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
JLA= 1. SUPERMAN 2. WONDERWOMAN 3. MARTIAN 4. AQUAMAN 5. FLASH 6. BATMAN VERSUS AVENGERS= 1. THOR 2. SERSI 3. MS.MARVEL 4. QUASAR 5. SENTRY 6. SUB MARINER IN CASE YOU FANS DONT CONSIDER SENTRY AN AVENGER THEN TAKE HIM OUT AND ADD WONDERMAN..................

batdude123
I think Thor, Ms. Marvel, and Sentry could do fairly well by themselves let alone have the rest of the team behind them. BTW, where's GL?!

JOE NUNEZ
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I FORGOT GL ADD HIM TO THE JLA ROSTER....

batdude123
They might fair a little bit better but I think in the end, the Avengers would still pull a victory. In that case, Avengers 6 or 7/10 times.

batdude123
Also, replace Batman with either Dr. Fate, Captain Atom, or Captain Marvel. In that case, I think the JLA would take the majority.

JOE NUNEZ
we could play replacement games all day long but in the end both teams are pretty much equal...........

JOE NUNEZ
remember that when marvel battled dc it was a draw thus both universes exist not just one.

batdude123
Yeah, it could really go either way.

JOE NUNEZ
im tipping the scale to the jlas favor by adding robin.

CaptainStoic
I don't see how the JLA could win this particular match up, Sentry makes a huge impact on the outcome of this contest. He frees up Thor to allow him to take on Wonder Woman, and Flash get easily nabbed by Quasar, Sersi would trap Batman in a wall, or the ground that he walks on I still have yet to be convinced that Aquaman can take on Namor, Jonn can beat Ms. Marvel if he uses his mind blasts before she can throw him into a fire somewhere I think Sentry would beat Superman.
I'm sure someone else has a different way of explaining who whips who so this one goes either way.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
JLA= 1. SUPERMAN 2. WONDERWOMAN 3. MARTIAN 4. AQUAMAN 5. FLASH 6. BATMAN VERSUS AVENGERS= 1. THOR 2. SERSI 3. MS.MARVEL 4. QUASAR 5. SENTRY 6. SUB MARINER IN CASE YOU FANS DONT CONSIDER SENTRY AN AVENGER THEN TAKE HIM OUT AND ADD WONDERMAN..................

Marvel wins

Martian_mind
Batman?wtf is Batmn there for...

Arahan
to rape the ones that were beaten except for the women laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
The presence of Batman really tips this toward the Avengers.

TricksterPriest
I still see the JLA winning. Flash is a huge advantage. Speed-steal, speed-force dump, IMP, etc. Nobody on team 2 can hit him.

and like a few people said: Batman? blink

Tyrant
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I still see the JLA winning. Flash is a huge advantage. Speed-steal, speed-force dump, IMP, etc. Nobody on team 2 can hit him.

and like a few people said: Batman? blink Hasn't Flash been hit in comics... like... hundreds of times?

Juntai
Aquaman can probably shut down a few of their minds. Especially with a little help from Martian Manhunter. Just to thin the crowd.
However, Batman can't beat anyone here with just standard equipment. But this is certainly still a fight.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tyrant
Hasn't Flash been hit in comics... like... hundreds of times?

Usually by people with superspeed or traps. Other times it's when he's nowhere near his top speed.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Usually by people with superspeed or traps. Other times it's when he's nowhere near his top speed. I know, but Quaser is here, and so is Sentry.

I just don't agree with Flash being unhittable here, and Trickster's bias.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tyrant
I know, but Quasar is here, and so is Sentry.

Actually Sersi would probably be his biggest problem since she can cover a wider area.

Kurash
you want to talk about bias is saying that sentry could beat superman based on basically nothing but hype

Tazer
Yo.

Quasar would have to catch Flash (Im guess Wally here since Barry would just vibe out of anything he put up) before he started to run, and even then seeing as he had problems with both Whizzer 7 Makk.......I dont give him favorable odds at all.

anyways, JLA takes this since they got GL (Hal Im assuming). am I a fanboy much??

DAMN STRAIGHT AND PROUD OF IT. smokin'

Tazer

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Quasar would have to catch Flash

Tazer

Weren't you just arguing that Quasar isn't super fast?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Weren't you just arguing that Quasar isn't super fast?

yes. so?!??

Tazer

tkitna
Marvel wins

Faceman
Originally posted by Faceman

Jla :

1. Superman
2. GL Hal
3. Wonder Woman
4. Martian
5. Aquaman
6. Batman

Avengers:

1. Thor
2. Sersi
3. Ms. Marvel
4. Quasar
5. Sentry
6. Namor

Thought I'd organize this a little...List is in no particular power order...

MrHeavySilence
The scale is tipped in Avengers scale, really. It's six against five because Batman isn't much of a factor without prep. You should make this fight fair by turning it into post-civil war avengers, which has Black Widow or Wasp, who are more of a match for Batman. Otherwise, at least replace one of the All Avengers characters with a normal or metahuman superhero to make it fair, like put Iron Fist on the roster instead or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.