Zero vs. Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zero72
Who do u think would win Zero or Goku?Zero has all of his upgrades and powerups and Goku is Super Sayan 3.I say Zero would win all because he is my favorite charictor in the entire collection of Megaman X
games.Some of u r probably saying Goku Would use his Kamehameha
which he probably could.

spencerspider
why couldnt he?
who would win? I would say Goku. Zero is ok man, not like Goku. Dragonball Z people are like gods on some occasions.

Mantis
Originally posted by Zero72
Who do u think would win Zero or Goku?Zero has all of his upgrades and powerups and Goku is Super Sayan 3.I say Zero would win all because he is my favorite charictor in the entire collection of Megaman X
games.Some of u r probably saying Goku Would use his Kamehameha
which he probably could. So Zero would win because he is your favorite character out of the Megaman games... That doesn't even make sense... Just because he's your favorite character, doesn't mean he's going to win...

DBZ MAN
I don't know who Zero is but Megaman can't even beat the Power rangers let alone Super Saiyan 3!!

FG725
Yeah Zero is megaman's little ponytail friend with a sword to bad he cant fly Goku would blow him up without being touched

Whiteclipse
overkill

spencerspider
sad.. Goku would pulverize this punk

Chaos_charmer
Yeah I'd have to say goku because at s.s. 3 goku has a power lvl. of like over 2 million. But zero doesen't really have a power lvl. so yeah goku would definetly win.

DBZ MAN
Goku had a power level of 3, 000, 000 when he faced Frieza for the First time. Thats even before he went super saiyan. laughing
Things would look very bleak for Megaman.

KingDubya
It all depends upon how powerful Goku is at this moment. If you are talking about somewhere from Dragonball to the start of the Saiyan Saga in DBZ, Zero has a chance of winning since Goku is the farthest from his full potential at this point. Near the end of the Saiyan Saga, Goku has the better chance, but Zero could still win. During or after the Frieza Saga, Goku would kick *** with his Kaio-Ken technique or goin SS. If he went SS4 (would have to take place after or at the end of DBGT), he'd destroy Zero within .3 seconds after the transformation. And if he did a fusion with Vegeta (therefore creating Vegito), Zero wouldn't know what hit him.

PS - I am not a fan of Dragonball, DBZ, or DBGT, even though I do know a lot about it.

DBZ MAN
What is the extent of Megaman's powers?

Shadow Spider
Mega only has his buster gun and the moves he steals from bosses, unlike Zero who has more original moves with his beam saber. But Zero would stand much longer against Goku than Mega would.

On top of all that Mega doesn't have any close range attacks.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Shadow Spider
Mega only has his buster gun and the moves he steals from bosses, unlike Zero who has more original moves with his beam saber. But Zero would stand much longer against Goku than Mega would.

On top of all that Mega doesn't have any close range attacks.

Zero would be able to stand up to Goku for a longer time than Megaman, but that still doesn't say much for him.

Shadow Spider
I guess so... it'd still be kind of cool to see.

scarecrow088
goku wins...god i mean he has died and come back to life how many frekaing times??? lol...zero dont got a chance..goku just gota fly up and kamehameha the dang planet away....he wins...lol...

spencerspider
Goku would win..

Shadow Spider
Originally posted by scarecrow088
goku wins...god i mean he has died and come back to life how many frekaing times??? lol...zero dont got a chance..goku just gota fly up and kamehameha the dang planet away....he wins...lol...

Goku would be commiting suicide if he did that since he can't breath in space. And Zero could just teleport somewhere else.

Kero_Co
You don't seem to realize how powerful Goku is. Goku constipated is enough to cause massive worldwide earthquakes and take millions of lives. I think Zero vs Kid Goku would be a more even match...maybe...

calvs
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Goku had a power level of 3, 000, 000 when he faced Frieza for the First time. Thats even before he went super saiyan. laughing
Things would look very bleak for Megaman.
It was more lik 80,000...

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Kero_Co
You don't seem to realize how powerful Goku is. Goku constipated is enough to cause massive worldwide earthquakes and take millions of lives. I think Zero vs Kid Goku would be a more even match...maybe...

Zero's much cooler than Goku, but unfortunately gets toasted...

ssj_naraku
Goku owns Zero, sorry but Zero has no chance in hell, even if he not a super saiyan.

calvs
Originally posted by ssj_naraku
Goku owns Zero, sorry but Zero has no chance in hell, even if he not a super saiyan.

I never knew zero could go super saiyan erm

ssj_naraku
Sorry that came out wrong, i was talking about Goku. Goku wouldn't have to go super saiyan.

calvs
Originally posted by ssj_naraku
Sorry that came out wrong, i was talking about Goku. Goku wouldn't have to go super saiyan.
I was just busting your balls. Not literally. no expression

ssj_naraku
oh smile

Endless Mike
If it was Zero from Tenchi, though, he would win.

Tenchi characters basically kick the crap out of any other anime or manga characters except Slayers and Dark Schneider.

Kero_Co
Really....then let's see what happens when tenchi gets his name written in the deathnote. Then Ryo-ohki will be all mine... shifty

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Really....then let's see what happens when tenchi gets his name written in the deathnote. Then Ryo-ohki will be all mine... shifty

What happens is this:

http://www.fileden.com/files/17536/vlcsnap-123921.png
http://www.fileden.com/files/17536/vlcsnap-125695.png

That is, if the Death Note can even overcome the Kou-ou-Yoku, which I doubt.

Kero_Co
I was just kidding. Even I know that Tenchi is god-like, and all I know very little about Tenchi Muyo(since cartoon networt stopped airing it during the 12th or 13th ep).
However, I have no idea what is going on in those two screenshots.

Emperor Ashtar
Saint Seiya characters are pretty uber as well.

TricksterPriest
On-topic, Zero is ****ed 6 ways from sunday. DBZ vs. almost anyone is overkill.

Off-topic, could Zero beat the Guyver?

zerotothemax
OK the guy who started this forum is kinda retarded but zero is no
weakling he has Manny things over goku if you put all these things to-
gether goku...his pretty much done. but it depends on what world there
fighting in. Goku's world is more fake and out of logic db was meant to make its characters unbeatable always coming back and so forth
wile rockmans was created by analysing boss patterns and weaknesses
well in short in rockman theirs always away especially for strong ones like zero but in db its impossible.

xBladex1918x
yeah goku would just own him no doubt about it

King Kandy
DB Goku could conceivably be beat by Zero in Maverick mode... But otherwise, Zero dies no time flat.

Shadow Spider
I'm not sure how many people don't know but, Goku isn't exactly immune to getting chopped to pieces...Zero just needs one hit to kill Goku. If Goku tries to fly away, Zero still has a gun ,or buster gun depending on the version, to knock him out the sky.

Violent2Dope
Or Goku just tears Zero's head off before Zero can react.

chickenlover98
lol this is the biggest joke thread of say.............................EVER. zero thats just like gary coleman fighting collosos from the x-men or a guy throwing puppies in a paper shredder. god its such a slaughter its hard for me to comprehend wtf this guy was thinking. a steam roller vs an ant. thats a good 1.

let me think of a couple more of rediculus comparisons and ways for him to win. without giving zero time to react he just puts him in space and watchs his head explode. rips off his manhood and shoves it down his throat and lets him bleed to death. rips his own heart out and shows it to him.... the list goes on till the end o time

chickenlover98
I'm not sure how many people don't know but, Goku isn't exactly immune to getting chopped to pieces...Zero just needs one hit to kill Goku. If Goku tries to fly away, Zero still has a gun ,or buster gun depending on the version, to knock him out the sky.

yes or you know goku is immune. ya know the part where piccolo gets shot with like a million tank shells and trunks literally catchs his own sword. ya know feats that completely disprove that last statement

Shadow Spider
Energy Sword might work better than a regular sword made of steel. Puppies thrown in a paper shredder ^_^

chickenlover98
Energy Sword might work better than a regular sword made of steel. Puppies thrown in a paper shredder ^_^

let me make you comprehend this. ki is energy. GOKU CAN CATCH,BLOCK, AND DEFLECT ENERGY. i sincerly doubt that any sword especially 1 from megaman of all things could hurt cut maim or in fact do anything to goku

superkronick92
Goku gets hurt by ki/energy blink

and why are you yelling?

chickenlover98
Originally posted by superkronick92
Goku gets hurt by ki/energy blink

and why are you yelling?

do you honestly believe. that zero could produce enough energy from that sword to do remotely anything to goku. i mean honestly. and besides wtf can stop goku from ITing behind him and ripping his head off. does ANYONe believe zero can move fast enough to touch goku?

superkronick92
Possibly

chickenlover98
Possibly

dude, phail. goku moves at lightspeed or very very close to it. i highly doubt zero even approaches the speed of sound. kronick do you actually know anything about megaman or are you just annoying me

superkronick92
No, when has Goku ever moved at light speed besides IT which is teleportation. whatever.

Shadow Spider
miffed Touche mon aime chickenlover98

chickenlover98
No, when has Goku ever moved at light speed besides IT which is teleportation. whatever.

you miss the part where i said "or close to it"? point is he's a million times faster than zero.

superkronick92
Wait, we're talkin Mega man zero? He gets owned fast.

I thought it was Tenchi's Zero.

Total brain fart, sorry guys lol

leonheartmm
actually megaman characters are being severely underestimated here. do not forget that zero, along with X and axel is actually responsible for beating lumine. lumine was truly godlike, changing dimensions etc. and if x has acces to his sigma swords than he wud atleast put p a very good fight against normal or super sayin 1 goku. plus, Xs sword speed isnt sumthing that normal humans or even robots can comprehend.

Shadow Spider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually megaman characters are being severely underestimated here. do not forget that zero, along with X and axel is actually responsible for beating lumine. lumine was truly godlike, changing dimensions etc. and if x has acces to his sigma swords than he wud atleast put p a very good fight against normal or super sayin 1 goku. plus, Xs sword speed isnt sumthing that normal humans or even robots can comprehend.
Smart. I would never have thought of that. wink

Linkinpark200
WTF!!!!!!!!!a megaman char verses goku this is a pointless thread.goku would just have 2 touch him 2 kill him.the dudes got a sword so what.goku bloked trunks sword and trunks was a z fighter.this dude wont even hurt goku even if he tried

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Linkinpark200
WTF!!!!!!!!!a megaman char verses goku this is a pointless thread.goku would just have 2 touch him 2 kill him.the dudes got a sword so what.goku bloked trunks sword and trunks was a z fighter.this dude wont even hurt goku even if he tried SO TRUE

ZeroX
Goku of course will win.I like zero but he would never be able to fight someone of goku's caliber

Dead Warrior
Wasn't zero just a supervirus destruction program
inside a watch?

Goku goes digital?

King Kandy
Zero is cooler, but sadly dies instantly.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Linkinpark200
WTF!!!!!!!!!a megaman char verses goku this is a pointless thread.goku would just have 2 touch him 2 kill him.the dudes got a sword so what.goku bloked trunks sword and trunks was a z fighter.this dude wont even hurt goku even if he tried

atv2
I don't know Zero's full potential but Zero's blade is different than Trunks' Z sword. Trunks' blade is made of steel whereas Zero's was made of energy/light. Zero knows how to work that blade and has tore through some tough metal. It even had that the ability to deflects shots; I dont want to go into the Starwars verse but it is very identical to the lightsaber. How far would Black Zero or Absolute Zero go with Goku?

DOYLEZOMBIE
I would say goku because he has all these attacks like Spirit Bomb, Dragonfist and plus he can transform and I don't think Zero can do that.

King Kandy
Originally posted by atv2
I don't know Zero's full potential but Zero's blade is different than Trunks' Z sword. Trunks' blade is made of steel whereas Zero's was made of energy/light. Zero knows how to work that blade and has tore through some tough metal. It even had that the ability to deflects shots; I dont want to go into the Starwars verse but it is very identical to the lightsaber. How far would Black Zero or Absolute Zero go with Goku?
None of them have the speed, power, or defense to hang with him. Even Maverick/Awakened Zero doesn't.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by atv2

what do you think goku is blowing shit up with??? ENERGY. he can catch/deflect energy. wtf is his sword gonna do bounce off?

Micheal_Myers
I would have to say that Dr.Wheelo (The World's Strongest) is probably on par with any boss from Megaman. That just shows how early on Goku could tear Zero down. Zero is cool, but come on...It's ****in Goku we're talking about here...He literally has the power to blow up like...the entire universe or something ridiculous.

Akuma Killer
Goku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.