damn do i need advice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nach
so my friend liked this guy. well we were on a bus and the guy was all over me and just threw himself on me. i pushed him off and he was like well i dont think she'll care if we just lay 2gether. i was real drunk so i was like yea whatever, but we didnt do anything but lay there and talk about her... well now she's mad at me for "getting with him" and her and her best friend (whom is a total ***** and i hate) wont talk to me. we have a huge proj due tom n i dont kno wat were gonna do i apologizzed like a thousand times but i really didnt do shit w/ him

Barker
This is Why I've never Touched an Alcoholic Beverage.. (Or watched any Soaps raver )

nach
hahaha, yea

K.Diddy
Originally posted by nach
so my friend liked this guy. well we were on a bus and the guy was all over me and just threw himself on me. i pushed him off and he was like well i dont think she'll care if we just lay 2gether. i was real drunk so i was like yea whatever, but we didnt do anything but lay there and talk about her... well now she's mad at me for "getting with him" and her and her best friend (whom is a total ***** and i hate) wont talk to me. we have a huge proj due tom n i dont kno wat were gonna do i apologizzed like a thousand times but i really didnt do shit w/ him

Part of growing up,if you 2 ever punch on,let me know thumb up

nach
haha sure

AC/DC'S_LVR
thats why i only dri9nk irish beer so that it makes you do stupid stuff but the level of stupid is WAY beyond that

Bardock42
Have sex with him. That's the only way to get out of this mess you're in.

BakaXero
does the guy knows she like him?
if so tell him to explain to her,
btw have you explianed the situation to her?
if you have and she don't except your explaination the **** her. if she won't give you a chance to explain yourself then **** her.
find yourself a better friend. you don't need a friend who refuses to listen to you or trust you. there are many people in this world to make friends with.
your still young and in high school right? there's plenty of time to meet new people and make better friends. aas an added bonus you don't have to see her ***** friend.

and the project you have dued is it group work that involves her?
if it is do what you can and add a note, telling the teacher that you were unable complete the project as group because the other party refuses to comunicate with you i'm sure you get a decent mark for your effort.

Council#13
tell her you honestly hate the guy and would would truly rather be with her shifty

slayer
agreed. let her know that you value your friendship with her more than him.

Council#13
actually i was hinting more on the lines of les-..... nevermind. what he thought i said was fine smile

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
Have sex with him. That's the only way to get out of this mess you're in.

True.

pacmaniac
BLOIGEN!!! *slurs drunkenly:* this is a great guy. best guy on the whole damn forum! *colapses*

xyz revolution
Originally posted by nach
so my friend liked this guy. well we were on a bus and the guy was all over me and just threw himself on me. i pushed him off and he was like well i dont think she'll care if we just lay 2gether. i was real drunk so i was like yea whatever, but we didnt do anything but lay there and talk about her... well now she's mad at me for "getting with him" and her and her best friend (whom is a total ***** and i hate) wont talk to me. we have a huge proj due tom n i dont kno wat were gonna do i apologizzed like a thousand times but i really didnt do shit w/ him ermm, k.

just say sorry, and tell a lie about yourself. Admit to everything she says. Trust me it works. yes

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Barker
This is Why I've never Touched an Alcoholic Beverage.. (Or watched any Soaps raver ) only sad people like soaps. You might aswell read a book. (I've never done either)

Bloigen
Originally posted by pacmaniac
BLOIGEN!!! *slurs drunkenly:* this is a great guy. best guy on the whole damn forum! *colapses*

*collapses as well*

Lord Paradise
Books>soaps

I think the best possible solution would have to be a dazzling display of martial arts prowess. ninja

Council#13
agreed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.