With ANY relationship regardless of circumstance, sex is involved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
Not nessecarily the actual sexual intercourse, but sexual feelings/desires. Before the love. You can't look at someone of the opposite sex and NOT size them up in a sexual way. I mean, you can have friends that you wouldn't have sex with... but you know you wouldn't have sex with them, because you've thought about them that way. So even before you fall in love with someone, you've already thought of them as a sexual object, it's not like you've done it intentionally, but it's happened. I just mean this for people in general: I can't even imagine a man and a woman falling in love without even considering it in a sexual way first.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
I can't even imagine a man and a woman falling in love without even considering it in a sexual way first.

Neither can I. What's your point, ese?

The Black Ghost
I agree, its human nature... point being?...

soleran30
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Neither can I. What's your point, ese?

Do your friends!

The Black Ghost
lol.

Wesker
I heard most women decide within thirty seconds if they want to sleep with a man or not. Of course, I could just be listening to the comedy station a bit too much.

Ganner Rhysode
Maybe I should have put this in the philosophy forum... -_-;

Point is, a lot of people (especially girls) say "I don't care about sex at all," or "sex means nothing to me," or "all I care about is personality," when that's obviously not true.

Wesker
Of course it's not true. Even if they don't consciously pursue it, subconsciously people think it.

Agent HUNK
Originally posted by Wesker
I heard most women decide within thirty seconds if they want to sleep with a man or not. Of course, I could just be listening to the comedy station a bit too much.

Thirty seconds!?? I would be flattered if a woman gave sex with me that much thought. I usually get shut down before the thought even passes through my mind. I'm telling you some of these women are freaking psychic when it comes to sex.

Either that or most women wouldn't sleep with a 6'6" tall 350 pound gorilla.

botankus
Re: With ANY relationship regardless of circumstance, sex is involved.

Holy sh*t, you're sixteen (barely)! Wait about ten more years when you're married or finally get in a relationship with someone who doesn't bow down to American Hi-Fi...there will be more of a financial strain by something other than your Itunes receipt. See how much sex has to do with that.

ILoveMyDaniel
You can't look at someone of the opposite sex and NOT size them up in a sexual way. I mean, you can have friends that you wouldn't have sex with... but you know you wouldn't have sex with them, because you've thought about them that way.

Not necessarily. I don't size members of the opposite sex up. When you get a boyfriend/girlfriend and have been dating them for a year and 4 months, sex with anyone else is way over your head unless you're some kind of sex addict retard.
And as for friends, it's the same. Most of my friends in real life are male, I don't size them up. I don't think about whether or whether not I want to have sex with them. I just think of them as friends.

The Black Ghost
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Not necessarily. I don't size members of the opposite sex up. When you get a boyfriend/girlfriend and have been dating them for a year and 4 months, sex with anyone else is way over your head unless you're some kind of sex addict retard.
And as for friends, it's the same. Most of my friends in real life are male, I don't size them up. I don't think about whether or whether not I want to have sex with them. I just think of them as friends.

Ahh- and the voice of logic shatters my thoughts.... embarrasment

leonheartmm
simply NOT TRUE. im not saying it doesnt happen most of the time but not ALL of the time.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
Ahh- and the voice of logic shatters my thoughts.... embarrasment
stick out tongue What are you saying?

The Black Ghost
Umm... uh....nothing I was just daydreaming... whistle

ILoveMyDaniel
Riiiiight. *Raises an eyebrow*

The Black Ghost
Riiiiight. *Raises an eyebrow*

*Awkwardly raises an eyebrown in return* wink3

DiamondBullets

I don't agree.--I have a girlfriend, but.....I also have female friends and she has some friends, some of whom are mighty fine, and I'd bang 'em any time!

Hell yeah I size up my female friends!

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
I don't agree.--I have a girlfriend, but.....I also have female friends and she has some friends, some of whom are mighty fine, and I'd bang 'em any time!

Hell yeah I size up my female friends!
It's okay that you disagree. I'm not saying that all people are like me or anything, I was just saying that that's how I and the people I know am/are. My boyfriend, surprisingly doesn't think of any other women besides me. Occasionally on TV/Movies I'll see a guy and say "Hey, he's cute!", but never would I size him up and think to myself "Damn would I like to F*** him!". It's just not me. stick out tongue I have my own man, who fulfills all of my own fantasies, and so forth!

DiamondBullets
My boyfriend, surprisingly doesn't think of any other women besides me.

Or so he tells you......whistle

ILoveMyDaniel
Or so he tells you......whistle
No he doesn't. Lol. He'd never lie to me. I don't know how, but says I'm the most beautiful woman in the world and a lot of times I'll tease him about other women but he always refers back to me. He, like I, has no other interests in the opposite sex because we've found what we're looking for.

BobbyD
Oh brother. sick

Seriously no offense, Daniels. What he tells you AND what happens inside that skull of his that you NEVER enter, or the voice inside his head that says he'd like to f**k the s**t out of someone else when he sees them, that YOU NEVER HEAR are 2 totally different things.

I'm sure what you have is special. But, believe me, even if I was in love with Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kate Beckinsale, blah, blah, blah, and in an intimate monagomous relationship with them, I'd STILL be sizing up other women.

Daniels, it is that way-trust me.

Capt_Fantastic
I would have to say that there are friends that I haven't immeadiately sized up for sex, but only after getting to know them. But, it does always happen, at some point, with all of them.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by BobbyD
Oh brother. sick

Seriously no offense, Daniels. What he tells you AND what happens inside that skull of his that you NEVER enter, or the voice inside his head that says he'd like to f**k the s**t out of someone else when he sees them, that YOU NEVER HEAR are 2 totally different things.

I'm sure what you have is special. But, believe me, even if I was in love with Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kate Beckinsale, blah, blah, blah, and in an intimate monagomous relationship with them, I'd STILL be sizing up other women.

yes yes yes yes

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I would have to say that there are friends that I haven't immeadiately sized up for sex, but only after getting to know them.

^ roll eyes (sarcastic)----Dude, you're gay. You probably wanna bone them at first sight.

Atlantis001
Of course sex is always involved, if it was not why should people "fall in love" always with the opposite sex ? Why relationship must be with the opposite sex if there is no sex involved ?

Capt_Fantastic
^ roll eyes (sarcastic)----Dude, you're gay. You probably wanna bone them at first sight.

Dude! You're a dumbass!

We aren't friends, but I've seen pictures of you. I have no desire to bone your nappy-headed dumb ass. You either need to figure out what's going on in this world, or sit quietly in your low brow corner of it.

So, we can start going back and forth and get the thread closed or you can keep your stupidity to yourself.

ILoveMyDaniel
Oh brother. sick

Honey I understand 100% what you're saying, and I know that I'm not a guy and that he is and you are. Though I don't even remotely know what goes on in a man's head I do know for a fact that he thinks of no one else but I in a sexual way. As far fetched as it may seem, he's probably more of a different guy than you could ever imagine. It's like comparing a hick to an emo, to be quite honest if you want to know the diffrential issues between him and another male. And to top it off, this boy would never lie to me, so....wink

Inspectah Deck
No he doesn't. Lol. He'd never lie to me. I don't know how, but says I'm the most beautiful woman in the world and a lot of times I'll tease him about other women but he always refers back to me. He, like I, has no other interests in the opposite sex because we've found what we're looking for.

What he says and what he thinks are 2 different things

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
What he says and what he thinks are 2 different things
So? If you knew me you'd know that I am a very jealous girl and I'm always on his case about other women and what he thinks of them, and as I said before he never lies to me. He's never bothered to look at another woman since he met me unless it was by pure accident. Hard to believe for the average male, but not for me.

Inspectah Deck
Whatever suits you...

The Black Ghost
She's probably right for all you know...

Inspectah Deck
You're probably wrong.. no expression

soleran30
Life should be one big orgy..................the only chick friends I wanna nail are the hot ones.................the other ones I would nail but I wouldn't go outta my waysmile

The Black Ghost
"You're probably wrong.. sad"

--...Well shut up about it!!! mad

laughing

soleran30
lol black ghost I sent you a mssg on how to quote with the quote function

DiamondBullets
Though I don't even remotely know what goes on in a man's head

I do know for a fact that he thinks of no one else but I in a sexual way.

1) Here's a little hint: SEX! SEX! SEX!

2) roll eyes (sarcastic)

So? If you knew me you'd know that I am a very jealous girl and I'm always on his case about other women and what he thinks of them,

And the fact that you're jealous and always on his case might possibly drive him towards other women.

K.Diddy
My boyfriend, surprisingly doesn't think of any other women besides me.

laughing laughing laughing

Oh god,would you be surprised hysterical

Capt_Fantastic

Babe, face reality.

This line of thought denies not only his own existence, but yours as well.

If you both walk through life on a daily basis, pretending that no one else exists, then we need to report you to the NSA. Because you are a threat to reality, not just national security.

I know it's nice to assume and run with those points of view....but reality disagrees. Biology disagrees. Human nature disagrees.

I believe that neither you nor him are totally faithful, mentally. Or in the dream world. That simply isn't realistic. Exept in a psychotic, I'll make my avatar a picture of him kind of way...

Ronny
Not nessecarily the actual sexual intercourse, but sexual feelings/desires. Before the love. You can't look at someone of the opposite sex and NOT size them up in a sexual way. I mean, you can have friends that you wouldn't have sex with... but you know you wouldn't have sex with them, because you've thought about them that way. So even before you fall in love with someone, you've already thought of them as a sexual object, it's not like you've done it intentionally, but it's happened. I just mean this for people in general: I can't even imagine a man and a woman falling in love without even considering it in a sexual way first. You'd be surprised. I know situations where the a person wasn't sexually attracted to a man until she fell in love with him. Then it came on as sexual, but not entirely.

botankus
So? If you knew me you'd know that I am a very jealous girl and I'm always on his case about other women and what he thinks of them, and as I said before he never lies to me. He's never bothered to look at another woman since he met me unless it was by pure accident. Hard to believe for the average male, but not for me.

From what I know about you, it sounds like you and Daniel have a great relationship. However, I really don't like this trait in my women, but since I don't date you it shouldn't bother you.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by botankus
From what I know about you, it sounds like you and Daniel have a great relationship. However, I really don't like this trait in my women, but since I don't date you it shouldn't bother you.

Wurd!

Jealousy blinds and is a wedge-driver in a relationship.--I wouldn't be surprised if that Daniel character is bangin' one of her friends on the side.

The Black Ghost
Originally posted by soleran30
lol black ghost I sent you a mssg on how to quote with the quote function

I know that I was just in a lazy mood- too lazy to move the cursor five inches across the screen and click... Thanks for the advice though. wink

K.Diddy
Though I don't even remotely know what goes on in a man's head I do know for a fact that he thinks of no one else but I in a sexual way.

no expression Yes,he DOES think of other females in a sexual way,Every time the guy masturbates,do you honestly believe he thinks about you,everytime he does it? laughing Oh man.are you wrong!Also I dont want to get you upset but he has probably even thought about other girls while he is having sex with you no expression I am saying this to try and help you,because if you dont listen to what I am saying,you will end up getting very hurt emotionally in life,trust me smile

The Black Ghost
Nothing personal but man, some of you are being kinda critical here. It IS possible she is right you know. Its not 100% impossible to think about only one woman in a sexual way you know. And quick thoughts really dont count because even that can happen subconciously.

Capt_Fantastic
Nothing personal but man, some of you are being kinda critical here. It IS possible she is right you know. Its not 100% impossible to think about only one woman in a sexual way you know. And quick thoughts really dont count

Quick thoughts don't count? Even during sex?

The Black Ghost
Personally Id think it would quite difficult to concentrate on thinking about other people while having sex with someone but eh... maybe I just have a one-tracked mind. stick out tongue

Capt_Fantastic
Personally Id think it would quite difficult to concentrate on thinking about other people while having sex with someone but eh... maybe I just have a one-tracked mind. stick out tongue

never had sex have you? maybe?

The Black Ghost
Well............ eh.......errr............ um.....'I refuse to asnwer on the gorunds that I may incriminate myself'. whistle

K.Diddy
Nothing personal but man, some of you are being kinda critical here. It IS possible she is right you know. Its not 100% impossible to think about only one woman in a sexual way you know.

It IS 100% impossible,either your trying to play Mr Romeo(nice guy,etc) or you are,well..........just talking shit. smile

The Black Ghost
Originally posted by K.Diddy
It IS 100% impossible,either your trying to play Mr Romeo(nice guy,etc) or you are,well..........just talking shit. smile

Can I have a 50/50? Ask a friend perhaps? Poll the audience?

....No? Damn it. big grin

K.Diddy
Well............ eh.......errr............ um.....'I refuse to asnwer on the gorunds that I may incriminate myself'. whistle

Well,It seems pretty obvious from the way you said,you would find it hard to think about someone else while your ****ing,because NO MALE finds that hard,Every guy I've spoke to about sex(and trust me,guy's talk about sex alot) They all admit they have whacked off or had sex thinking of someone else at least a couple of times,this is coming from anyone from a 18 yr old male to a 39 yr old married man,I know all different kinds of people and observe and listen to what they have to say. smile

The Black Ghost
I suddenly feel put on the spot. sweat

Actually I could find a few, yes, STRAIGHT guys who could aruge differently. Its possibly the nerdy bunch but it does count. Remind me never to argue someone else's point again.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by K.Diddy
They all admit they have whacked off or had sex thinking of someone else

It's kinda hard not to think of someone else when you're jerking off. Unless you're that into yourself.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
It's kinda hard not to think of someone else when you're jerking off. Unless you're that into yourself.

laughing out loud Okay,you have a point,but I believe you know what I meant wink

Ganner Rhysode
Originally posted by Kelly_LS

By the time you get there, yes, it doesn't matter. But when you FIRST see a person, what's the FIRST thing you notice? Their personality? How complex their thoughts are? Their philosophies on life? No, it's their appearance, and whether you like to admit it or not, you make judgments, even tiny and nigh-significant ones, based off of that. You notice if you find them attractive or not.

He'd never lie to me.

You can think that, and it might be true, but you can never know for sure. Just like you can never know for sure that he, or anyone, loves you.

Apparently you don't know what a "fact" is. There's no possible way you can read his mind and be sure that everything he tells you, everything he acts like, and everything that seems to be true is, indeed, 100% what he's thinking.

Nichole
You can't look at someone of the opposite sex and NOT size them up in a sexual way.

I can't look at a beautiful woman of the same sex and not get a little horny... stick out tongue

Madman_V3N0M
Wait... didn't Kelly brake up with that guy some time ago?

Kelly_LS
You can't look at someone of the opposite sex and NOT size them up in a sexual way.

I never did. Does that make me abnormal?

So even before you fall in love with someone, you've already thought of them as a sexual object, it's not like you've done it intentionally, but it's happened.
Again....no.

I think I should be the first woman president then if you're saying that it's not probable of someone to not size a person up before dating them....because I didn't on Daniel, Jon, OR Lenny. All of my 3 exes.

BobbyD
I think I should be the first woman president then if you're saying that it's not probable of someone to not size a person up before dating them....because I didn't on Daniel, Jon, OR Lenny. All of my 3 exes.

May explain why those guys are now exactly what they are.....exes. erm

Kelly_LS

May explain why those guys are now exactly what they are.....exes. erm
#1: Jon: I didn't feel anything for him anymore. We were more friends than boyfriend/girlfriend.
#2: Lenny: I liked Daniel first of all, and second of all, once again, he and I were like friends and never got to see each other anyway.
#3: Daniel: Too much fighting.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

BobbyD
#1: Jon: I didn't feel anything for him anymore. We were more friends than boyfriend/girlfriend.
#2: Lenny: I liked Daniel first of all, and second of all, once again, he and I were like friends and never got to see each other anyway.
#3: Daniel: Too much fighting.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, you're a free woman now. You go, girl! wink

Kelly_LS
Heheh. Thanks wink.
I'm kind of laying low now. I mean I'd like to have someone again, but I'm scared in some ways. I'm not scared of getting hurt, I'm scared that the person that I find next will not have as good of traits/personality as Daniel did, etc etc. And also scared that Daniel might want to get back together in the future and I'll already be taken and will never know that that's what his intentions are; getting back with me.

Madman_V3N0M
*tryes to seem to have Daniels good traits* Hey, interested in a long distance relationchip with an anonymus guy? We never have to meet and the relationchip can be purely sexual... Interested?LOL

Kelly_LS
Mwahahah....erm..No. I don't do long distance. No point in a long distance relationship, in my opinion. Sorry.

BobbyD
Heheh. Thanks wink.
I'm kind of laying low now. I mean I'd like to have someone again, but I'm scared in some ways. I'm not scared of getting hurt, I'm scared that the person that I find next will not have as good of traits/personality as Daniel did, etc etc. And also scared that Daniel might want to get back together in the future and I'll already be taken and will never know that that's what his intentions are; getting back with me.

Kelly, under no circumstances does your life concern him anymore. If your paths should cross at some point in the future, then worry about it then. Right now, your life belongs to you (always has & will). I might add your body belongs to you (always has; always will). You will not be unfair to next male. Nor should you even get involved mangomously in a relationship at this point, based on the above response.

Your choices, be single and alone for a while...you'll learn/grow and won't even realize it. Your self esteem will increase also. The other option (if you're strong enough emotionally) is to date aa many men as you'd like w/o becoming emotionally involved. Either way, your heart will heal; and that's all that matters............you. wink

Madman_V3N0M
OK... then how about a short distance relationship with the above metioned? LOLbig grin

Kelly_LS
Though my life shouldn't concern him, and in some ways it doesn't anymore, it does. It cannot be stopped. He is in my thoughts throughout the day. Our paths cross everyday because we have school together; 2 classes together. I'm kind of in a little rut between two guys (neither of them are Daniel) that are friends of mine and are showing interest. One drove me to the movies this past Friday to see Jackass 2 our second time. He's very nice, VERY stable in money at the age of 18, very funny, etc. But he may be a bit too sexual for me and I don't like my body enough to be able to open up to another person after what Daniel and I shared, knew about each other, etc.. The other guy, who was supposed to go with me, bailed because he had work. He's very sweet, attractive, and makes me laugh as well, but works CONSTANTLY (no exaggeration). I wouldn't want a relationship with a person who works constantly and has no time for me.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
OK... then how about a short distance relationship with the above metioned? LOLbig grin
What's that supposed to mean? Lol.

BobbyD
Though my life shouldn't concern him, and in some ways it doesn't anymore, it does. It cannot be stopped. He is in my thoughts throughout the day. Our paths cross everyday because we have school together; 2 classes together. I'm kind of in a little rut between two guys (neither of them are Daniel) that are friends of mine and are showing interest. One drove me to the movies this past Friday to see Jackass 2 our second time. He's very nice, VERY stable in money at the age of 18, very funny, etc. But he may be a bit too sexual for me and I don't like my body enough to be able to open up to another person after what Daniel and I shared, knew about each other, etc.. The other guy, who was supposed to go with me, bailed because he had work. He's very sweet, attractive, and makes me laugh as well, but works CONSTANTLY (no exaggeration). I wouldn't want a relationship with a person who works constantly and has no time for me.

Both are good examples of what you need (at this point). And please, don't be selfish with the "guy who has no time for me" attitude. You will find that your future husband, should you get married, will have little time for you, if he is indeed a dedicated husband and father. For now, I can understand your point of view. However, seeing someone very little at a time might just be exactly what you need. You don't need an everyday committment again.

BobbyD
Though my life shouldn't concern him, and in some ways it doesn't anymore, it does. It cannot be stopped. He is in my thoughts throughout the day. Our paths cross everyday because we have school together; 2 classes together.

Tis natural for now. But, if you allow yourself a little at a time (everyday) to forget about him, you will. Trust me. It will happen.

Healing takes times. But jumping/rebounding into another relationship with another guy is NOT what you need at this time. Getting into another relationship doesn't mean you've healed......just mean you've put the old feelings underneath the surface.

Kelly_LS
I know what you're saying but right now I'm a teenager and I like to go out and do things with my mate and not have to worry about him not showing up even though he said he would, or not being able to do anything because he's busy steralizing needles at the tattoo parlor instead of out seeing a movie with me. As bad as that sounds, it's what I feel. I felt a lot better with a commitmental relationship.

BobbyD
I know what you're saying but right now I'm a teenager and I like to go out and do things with my mate and not have to worry about him not showing up even though he said he would, or not being able to do anything because he's busy steralizing needles at the tattoo parlor instead of out seeing a movie with me. As bad as that sounds, it's what I feel. I felt a lot better with a commitmental relationship.

Then just hang out with your family and your girlfriends. They will ALWAYS be there if you make time for them. Forget the man/men. If it's booty you need, you can get it anytime sister. wink

Madman_V3N0M
Ok.. I'm cutting the joke of a long distance sexual relationchip(^.^). Actually I'm not that interested in sex, I mean... it's nice but it's not why I would get in a relationchip. And I can be just as sexual as the next guy but it's not on the top of my list when I look at girls or when I'm flirting or stuff. Maybe I'm weird, but that's it.

And can someone help me with something? A long time ago i had a girl whom I had a crush on, she turned me down in favor for another guy. Before that we were good friends but after she just avoided me(I didn't do anything to get her mad at me or something) and for about a year we went our separate ways with school and stuff and barely spoke.
A little while back we met accidentally and I got her yahoo mess id, and she seems to stop speaking to me every time I use tha ": x"(love) smiley, even if I explained I use it very oftain with everybody in the context of ": x"&": )>-"!(Love and Peace! - VASH!) and once accidentaly which I also explained was an accident. Lately she doesn't want to speak with me at all... doesn't she believe me? Does she think I'm still in love with her? We were such good friends beforesad I even helped her snag her present boyfriend. (Yes I am a kind of Cupid)

BobbyD
Ok.. I'm cutting the joke of a long distance sexual relationchip(^.^). Actually I'm not that interested in sex, I mean... it's nice but it's not why I would get in a relationchip. And I can be just as sexual as the next guy but it's not on the top of my list when I look at girls or when I'm flirting or stuff. Maybe I'm weird, but that's it.

And can someone help me with something? A long time ago i had a girl whom I had a crush on, she turned me down in favor for another guy. Before that we were good friends but after she just avoided me(I didn't do anything to get her mad at me or something) and for about a year we went our separate ways with school and stuff and barely spoke.
A little while back we met accidentally and I got her yahoo mess id, and she seems to stop speaking to me every time I use tha ": x"(love) smiley, even if I explained I use it very oftain with everybody in the context of ": x"&": )>-"!(Love and Peace! - VASH!) and once accidentaly which I also explained was an accident. Lately she doesn't want to speak with me at all... doesn't she believe me? Does she think I'm still in love with her? We were such good friends beforesad I even helped her snag her present boyfriend. (Yes I am a kind of Cupid)

When she breaks up with the new guy, dismiss the ungrateful beeyatch.
For now, YOU put on a fake act of friendship. When she tries to make nice-nice after the break-up, tell her to take a hike if she can't handle a friendship with a guy who no longer cares about her emotionally anymore. Yes, it is quite possible that she is delusional and thinks you still like her even after setting her up with her currect fling.

Madman_V3N0M
Hmm...me thinks women is weird huh.LOL
I allways thought that they say "lets just be friends", but they think that when guys do it it's a lie... what should I understand from this? roll eyes (sarcastic) huh

BobbyD
Hmm...me thinks women is weird huh.LOL
I allways thought that they say "lets just be friends", but they think that when guys do it it's a lie... what should I understand from this? roll eyes (sarcastic) huh

They (women) have every reason though to think a guy is lying when one says that. However, seeing as though you set her up with her current squeeze, I just don't know what more proof she needs.

Kelly_LS
Then just hang out with your family and your girlfriends. They will ALWAYS be there if you make time for them. Forget the man/men. If it's booty you need, you can get it anytime sister. wink
I've been hanging with the family a lot of the time but I have only a few female friends, most of them are male, and most of them are the same friends Daniel and I share together. Me? Need ass? Lol, I'm not really like that. Daniel and I never really had that sexual of a relationship together, I mean we did, but it wasn't an OFF THE HOOK EVERY DAY thing.

BobbyD
I've been hanging with the family a lot of the time but I have only a few female friends, most of them are male, and most of them are the same friends Daniel and I share together. Me? Need ass? Lol, I'm not really like that. Daniel and I never really had that sexual of a relationship together, I mean we did, but it wasn't an OFF THE HOOK EVERY DAY thing.

When you "get it" from your next partner, Daniel will be distant memory. But, don't get into a relationship with that person. Keep it purely sexual, even if it's a one time encounter....hopefully, with someone you'll never see again. smile

Kelly_LS
Why in God's name would I do that?

BobbyD
Why in God's name would I do that?

I don't have a good response when you phrase it like that. wink

Going against God is something I just don't have the firepower to do. stick out tongue

Madman_V3N0M
When you "get it" from your next partner, Daniel will be distant memory. But, don't get into a relationship with that person. Keep it purely sexual, even if it's a one time encounter....hopefully, with someone you'll never see again. smile
i allready proposed that LOL but she refused.

Kelly_LS
I don't have a good response when you phrase it like that. wink

Going against God is something I just don't have the firepower to do. stick out tongue
Yes but since you suggested it, it's actually going against God considering in our religion it is a great sin to have sex without commitment and/or marriage to that person. mullet

Madman_V3N0M
Sooo... you're saying you're a virgin?

Kelly_LS
No. I had a great commitment to Daniel all of the times that he and I had sex. Therefore, it wasn't a sin.

Madman_V3N0M
Oh... commitment.
Yeah, I don't think I would enjoy sex with someone I don't really know and love, no matter how hot she is. (boy am I weird or what? I'm totaly going against all that is maleLOL)

Kelly_LS
No, actually I envy you for that. But I have ONE question. Are you truly saying these things, or are you just telling what I want to hear?

Madman_V3N0M
See! You too think I'm lying.
It's true I had a period of increased sexual urges but those were just a phase that lasted about1-2 years in which I descoveres everything I know about sex(without actually doing it all the time). But it's over and what I say is exactly what I mean.

Actually it's weird how people seem to think of me as a smoking perverted punk, when I don't smoke, I don't jack off to every hottie I meet and I'm actually a nice guy. I've been accused a lot of times of doing things based souly on my ?appearance? ... weird...

Kelly_LS
I didn't say you were lying, I just think it seems impossible.

Madman_V3N0M
You think it's impossible for a guy to keep his sexual urges and desires in check and have another atitude than the "sure, I'll hump ya" one? Actually, from what I know about my friends and my fellow males, you might be right. LOL

Kelly_LS
Lol. You're a turd. mullet Like my mullet?

Madman_V3N0M
I'm a what? Did you just insult me?
that's it! I'm not speaking to you anymore... ever!...

miffed

no

Nice mullet LOL

Robtard
See! You too think I'm lying.
It's true I had a period of increased sexual urges but those were just a phase that lasted about1-2 years in which I descoveres everything I know about sex(without actually doing it all the time). But it's over and what I say is exactly what I mean.

Actually it's weird how people seem to think of me as a smoking perverted punk, when I don't smoke, I don't jack off to every hottie I meet and I'm actually a nice guy. I've been accused a lot of times of doing things based souly on my ?appearance? ... weird...

"I descoveres everything I know about sex(without actually doing it all the time)"

...And the cat from then on hide under the bed and growled at anyone who walked by, only coming out to drink and eat at night when it was quite...

Madman_V3N0M
huh? What does that mean? I meant that just said "not doing it ALL the time", not "not doing it at all". It's that period I descovered all about the different types of porn and stuff. More out of curiosity than anything else, and I found out about some sick sick things like lolicon and scat and stuff sick

Robtard
huh? What does that mean? I meant that just said "not doing it ALL the time", not "not doing it at all". It's that period I descovered all about the different types of porn and stuff. More out of curiosity than anything else, and I found out about some sick sick things like lolicon and scat and stuff sick

It was a joke, I didn't really mean you molested your cat...

Kelly_LS
I'm a what? Did you just insult me?
that's it! I'm not speaking to you anymore... ever!...

miffed

no

Nice mullet LOL
eek!

And you'd better like my mullet! I poofed it up just for you.

Madman_V3N0M
^^ OOOOh now I get it... someone once did that same joke about my dog... he was never seen againLOL joking nice one, too bad I didn't get it

^and I just shaved especially for you

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by soleran30
Do your friends! I've actualy done my friends.....

nah. no expression

Madman_V3N0M
uh.. that's enough of my personal life for now.. I'll go to sleep now... hpe Mittens comes out to eat tonight LOL

Kelly_LS
^^ OOOOh now I get it... someone once did that same joke about my dog... he was never seen againLOL joking nice one, too bad I didn't get it

^and I just shaved especially for you
What are you talking about? I have no idea what you're talking about when speaking of a joke. I spoke purely of my mullet. smile

redcaped
Someone just asked me on OTF what do pussies mean. It's obvious.

ADarksideJedi
sick I did not have to hear that on this thread.jm

redcaped
I'm just typing the word...no pictures. It exists before I was born.

ADarksideJedi
Just because you love someone does not mean you have to right away have sexs with them.My belief is waiting till you are married to do that.JM

RocasAtoll
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Just because you love someone does not mean you have to right away have sex with them. My belief is waiting till you are married to do that. JM

If you love someone, why not have sex?

ADarksideJedi
Why should it all be base on sleeping with someone.True love and respect is present if you wait till you are married.I mean when your honeymood comes would it be exciting to have it for the first time in your life?jm

RocasAtoll
Why should it all be base on sleeping with someone?

True love and respect is present if you wait till you are married.

I mean when your honeymoon comes would it be exciting to have it for the first time in your life? JM

It's not.

And it's still present before.

Not really.

ADarksideJedi
I would find it exciting.I don't know anyway if I would date someone who was not a virgin.A guy going around sleeping with other girls and then breaking up with them is not my idea of a good guy.jm

RocasAtoll
I would find it exciting.

I don't know anyway if I would date someone who was not a virgin.

A guy going around sleeping with other girls and then breaking up with them is not my idea of a good guy. JM

... I found before marriage was exciting

Then why the hell are you agaist it if you don't know?

Good for you.

ADarksideJedi
I said I would like it better if he was a virgin like me.But that is my point of view.Anyway nighty night.jmsleep1

Quiero Mota
Just because you love someone does not mean you have to right away have sexs with them.

Says who?

Hell, not loving someone doesn't mean you can't have sex with them.

debbiejo
Not nessecarily the actual sexual intercourse, but sexual feelings/desires. Before the love. You can't look at someone of the opposite sex and NOT size them up in a sexual way. I mean, you can have friends that you wouldn't have sex with... but you know you wouldn't have sex with them, because you've thought about them that way. So even before you fall in love with someone, you've already thought of them as a sexual object, it's not like you've done it intentionally, but it's happened. I just mean this for people in general: I can't even imagine a man and a woman falling in love without even considering it in a sexual way first. Minds do have a tendency to wander like that.

Mindship
I forget his exact words, but Chris Rock put it something like...

"Ladies, the next time a guy is nice to you, holding the door, helping to lift something for you, he's not just being kind. It's cuz he wants to F***K ya!"

Gotta love the guy. stick out tongue

lord xyz
Not nessecarily the actual sexual intercourse, but sexual feelings/desires. Before the love. You can't look at someone of the opposite sex and NOT size them up in a sexual way. I mean, you can have friends that you wouldn't have sex with... but you know you wouldn't have sex with them, because you've thought about them that way. So even before you fall in love with someone, you've already thought of them as a sexual object, it's not like you've done it intentionally, but it's happened. I just mean this for people in general: I can't even imagine a man and a woman falling in love without even considering it in a sexual way first. And the gays...ermm

botankus
Originally posted by Mindship
"Ladies, the next time a guy is nice to you, holding the door, helping to lift something for you, he's not just being kind. It's cuz he wants to F***K ya!"

There are many guys who hold the door for their dear old mother...but I'd prefer not to think about that.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Mindship
I forget his exact words, but Chris Rock put it something like...

Gotta love the guy. stick out tongue

Actually, I hold the door for anyone, but Rock definitely has a point.

The more accurate one in that skit was when he said "When a guy offers to help you empty the groceries out of the car, he's really just offering you dick!" laughing out loud

RZA
^
Yeah that was hilarious laughing and so true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.