bblack bolt vs sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok i have heard tht sentry is a powerful as err 1000000000 suns i think

anyway i think, tht blackbolt is underated for he super strong he could wipe out an entire civilisation (country) with a whisper and his stregth is very high

so wat do u think ?

i think blackbolt

Marcus4600
I'd concur with that one, but it may take more than 1 scream to take him out.

grey fox
Black bolt takes a whuppin....

ALEMASTER
i do think so tht it would take more than a scream but i think iff he uses it at the rite times and momments combined with his stregnth he would win

Redatom65
o boy this is a preety good fight my vote goes to The Sentry this time round

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
ok i have heard tht sentry is a powerful as err 1000000000 suns i think

anyway i think, tht blackbolt is underated for he super strong he could wipe out an entire civilisation (country) with a whisper and his stregth is very high

so wat do u think ?

i think blackbolt
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
i do think so tht it would take more than a scream but i think iff he uses it at the rite times and momments combined with his stregnth he would win

oh my lord, do you not know how to spell and use correct grammar?

the Darkone
Black Bolt wins, Sentry really hasn't shown us sh** yet. Him stalemate Galactus is utter bull shit to the fullest, on the other Black Bolt has been constant in his appearances.

soleran30
Snetry pounds this guy to dirt, he is 2 seconds ahead of time how can BB whisper or even talk with this guy.................Sentry=destruction of Blackbolt

GODSCRIBE
Not only that, but a full on scream will ATLEAST K.O him.

soleran30
See you have to take in affect that BB can hit him which he cannot.........Sentry just busts him up then goes to get ice cream with himsmile

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by soleran30
See you have to take in affect that BB can hit him which he cannot.........Sentry just busts him up then goes to get ice cream with himsmile

And why can he?? The scream will surely hit him.

the Darkone
Black bolt trows anti-matter at his hype ass, that's why they are bringing back Thor.smile

soleran30
Sentry's powers place him 2 seconds ahead in time plus his super speed and strength and etc etc, How can you hit someone who already knows what you are gonna do? Black Bolt gets smashed hard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.