Unsealed Oro, Shin Akuma, Gill VS. God Rugal, Serious Mr Karate, Orochi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
TOTAL RAMPAGE

I had a Discussion with Gouki on Msn

we don't know who wins

big Titans from the 2 company's

probally the whole world will be destroyed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gouki
Oro at his fullest could probably take Orochi. Now I'm not sure what Orochi's attacks are, and what he can really do. I need some help on that. Akuma would take Serious Mr. Karate, and Gill would be a good match against God Rugal. Too bad some other people weren't invited. Heheheh...

shin_remy
well gouki i don't know about that

Gouki
What aren't you sure about? The proof is in the other threads that have been done on, I think, all of them.

shin_remy
the point is orochi

it will be 2-1 for the sf crew or 3-0 for the sf crew laughing

youre right gouki, sorry

Gouki
Hmm, I'm sure what you mean. Alright, what I see as the main concern for the SF Team is Orochi. He seems like the leader of the SNK Crew in a way. The dude is powerful in that a lot of people have been tainted with the Orochi Power. He must have a strong influence and makes me give him more credit to how powerful he must be.

Gouki
Sorry for the double post, but nobody found this thread interesting?

Hoshi
no one has ever seen unsealed oro yet , but probaly he would be a good match against anyone of the snk crew.God rugal or serious mr karate would be a good fight against gouki , although neither of them would win it would take some time for them to be defeated .Gill is damn strong , he would probaly win against god rugal .

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Hoshi
no one has ever seen unsealed oro yet , but probaly he would be a good match against anyone of the snk crew.God rugal or serious mr karate would be a good fight against gouki , although neither of them would win it would take some time for them to be defeated .Gill is damn strong , he would probaly win against god rugal .

Oro unseals himself in third strike.

Gouki
He's talking about someone making him unseal totally, not just for a EX version of his 3 Super Arts.

2D_MASTER
According to SNK, Orochi can ONLY be hurt by the flames of kusanagi and Yagami-Yata flames (they weaken him kinda like how Kryptonite does Superman). As for serious Mr. Karate, he isnt weaker a than Shin Akuma by SNK or Capcom standrads, fan boys of Capcom just assume he is. God Rugal could take Gill, doesnt mean he would win, but he wouldnt go down easly. The Major problem here is Orochi, I dont think nobody on the Capcom team could take him.

Gouki
Hmm, that's a good point.

Hoshi
they also say that gill is imortal , even shun goku satsu cant kill him

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Gouki
He's talking about someone making him unseal totally, not just for a EX version of his 3 Super Arts.

Well I'm pretty sure that shin gouki is the only one that can do that what do you guy's think.

Blue nocturne
Well god rugal/rugal lost to gouki in both endings of capcom vs snk 2.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Gouki

Well oro unsealed and shin gouki while they are official have never officially been shown in the story.

Darkstorm Zero
IMO, I think Shin Akuma would go against Serious Mr. Karate, thats a 50/50 matchup. Oro vs G. Rugal - I am going to lean towards Oro here, although I definitely like Rugal better. That leaves Gill and Orochi. and I am going to have to say Orochi on that, far too much omnipotency for Gill to handle alone, Gill may be Immortal, but he's no God (Despite what some may think).

Gouki
Much better to hear, than to see.

Darkstorm Zero
??? Huh?

Gouki
Nothing, I meant nothing by it. You should chill out and leave me alone Darkstorm Zero. You're a coo' dude and everything but, you gotta' start to par-lay more with me.

Darkstorm Zero
Eh??? Sorry dude, just one of those days that isn't going well for me... plus I have work tomorrow morning...

Gouki
Na' man, I was trippin' with you. You created no transgression toward me and I respect that.

shin_remy
Originally posted by shin_remy
the point is orochi

it will be 2-1 for the sf crew or 3-0 for the sf crew laughing

like i said

Gouki
Yes, you're right, Orochi seems to be the one that SF will have the most trouble with. Considering the fact the he can't be hurt by any ordinary attack. With the exception of the powers or flames of the tribes that sealed him.

Blue nocturne
What's stopping the shungokusatsu from destroying orochi's soul?

shin_remy
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
What's stopping the shungokusatsu from destroying orochi's soul?

ooooh yeah thats right big grin

go akuma Happy Dance haha

Darkstorm Zero
The same thing that prevented it from working on Gill... Only on a much more permanent baisis... Immortality.

Karate would have equal chance against Akuma, of that I am certain.

The Oro vs G.Rugal Battle is an extremely difficult one to gauge because of the fact that G.Rugal not only has the power of Orochi in him, but the Dark Hadou as well. (In case anyone forgot, G.Rugal is the end result of Omega Rugal siphoning off Akuma's power.) What makes this one so darn difficult for me to determine is the fact that Rugal inherited so many new badass techniques, including the Shun Goku Satsu

Gouki
Yeah, it's real stupid that he got so many good moves from the Satsu No Hadou, and Gouki didn't from the Orochi. It just goes to prove that it is better than the Orochi Power in comparison.

Sixth_Winged
eh guys.....are your serious? I'm more of an SF fan than KOF but their side has Orochi here who is a God. He can't be defeated or killed in anyway just sealed. The only reason KOF verse is still alive is because they had plot devices set into motion and the plot calls for it.

Orochi can:

-Steal your soul and crush it with his bare hands (w/o the need to go into hell for demons to torment you like Shun goku satsu)

-kill you with the light of heaven returning you to nothingness

Even Gill who has the ressurection needs his soul. His power shared breeds Bosses.

Gouki
Gill's soul is immortal so Orochi can't take it.

Sixth_Winged
Where do you guys get the idea Gill's soul is immortal?

Darkstorm Zero
I've been asking that same question for months...

Seems that since he has the Ressurection ability, everyone beleives him to be Immortal, which is not true, the ability to return to life once a round does not make him Immortal by any standards, it's not much different from Wolverines healing factor to be honest

unrealman
What happens during the shungokusatsu is that they go to hell. The
demons in hell will attack the person even if they're sin free or not.
They're demons, they'll go at anything. But with evil characters, their
past sins will also haunt on top of the demons attacking them for that
split second. Gen survives this because he empties his spirit, heart and
mind. "Onore wo mu ni suru". "Mu" means emptiness, nothingness. One of the
reasons why Gouken has the kanji "Mu" on his back. It's really not about
how strong the person is but how tuned and focused they are with their mind
and soul.

about Gill

He can also ressurect himself, even from death (if something ever
somehow manages to kill him in the first place). And even then, his
organization, like Shadaloo, also makes back-up bodies for him (you can see
one in Urien's Third Strike ending, too). Though his organization makes
much better back-up bodies than Shadaloo did, so no "Gill being in a new
weaker body" for Gill. And his soul is immortal, like M. Bison's. ...yea,
he's really powerful.

facts on M.Bison

Where Is He Now: Dead. Akuma killed him and probably his soul, too, since
the Shun Goku Satsu attacks the soul .

this quote says it all

"his soul is immortal, like M. Bison's. ...yea,
he's really powerful."

Darkstorm Zero
Thats not immortality on a divine or any other scale, thats merely ressurection and reincarnation.... and if he misses once, he is gone for good. Orochi on the other hand is an actual God, he has Divine Immortality, he can NEVER be killed, only sealed... as Sixth_Winged said.

Added to that, Orochi's technique is vastly different from Akuma's, he merely rips the soul, physically, out of your body, and crushe's it in his hand (On SDM it's an insta kill attack, even from full health.)

Here's a piccy of Orochi... New sprites and not the 97 one. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/orochi-ngb.gif

Sixth_Winged
That's very good and all but that's only the plot maker's hypotethical assumption. did you ever ask yourself what if Gill was more powerful than the demons in hell and could fend them off or if he can use empty his thoughts and use MU and ressurect later to avoid further confrontation? Every soul is immortal and can be labeled as such. The only reason they think it was would be because he it reincarnates in a new body every time. And if bison soul was, guess where it's currently right now?

The keyword there is "attack" and "probably "and not "destroy" which is official in SFE and not his soul getting torned apart. The only thing it can guarantee is that his body was killed.

And i also find it funny where that tag is placed

Darkstorm Zero
Umm, Sixth, Lemme ask you something... In Hell, What do you think the demons would be doing?

Answer: devouring souls, if a living soul enters hell, thats a HUGE beacon to the demons, meaning that Gill gets chomped on. and I highly doubt Gill can fend off countless soul devouring demons by himself, no matter how poweful he is.

The only reason he survived one Shun Goku Satsu is his ressurection ability, and nothing else. Ressurection is extremely limited, he must rest for a period of time before he can use it again.

shin_remy
like i said it is

3-0 for sf or
2-1 for sf

Shin Akuma what i believe is that he CAN defeat God Rugal and CAN defeat Serious Mr. Karate. but it will take a time

I believe that Unsealed Oro and Gill can do the same

but i ALSO believe that NONE of the sf crew can defeat Orochi

so it ends up as 2-1

(or they defeat everyone and they are going to tagteam to defeat Orochi big grin )

Gouki
Well, I think the SNK takes this one, after those posts that were just read by me. Even if they managed to defeat beat those other two besides Orochi. It wouldn't make much of a difference. Since he can't be killed or defeated. That's kind of cheap in a way. Only Kusanagi and Yata tribes flames can damage him.

shin_remy
that's such gay!!

and those guys from the sf crew kick kyo and iori's ass messed

Gouki
Heh.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
That's very good and all but that's only the plot maker's hypotethical assumption. did you ever ask yourself what if Gill was more powerful than the demons in hell and could fend them off or if he can use empty his thoughts and use MU and ressurect later to avoid further confrontation? Every soul is immortal and can be labeled as such. The only reason they think it was would be because he it reincarnates in a new body every time. And if bison soul was, guess where it's currently right now?

The keyword there is "attack" and "probably "and not "destroy" which is official in SFE and not his soul getting torned apart. The only thing it can guarantee is that his body was killed.

And i also find it funny where that tag is placed

Because it is official...

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

The only reason he survived one Shun Goku Satsu is his ressurection ability, and nothing else. Ressurection is extremely limited, he must rest for a period of time before he can use it again.

Where do you get that he rest?

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Thats not immortality on a divine or any other scale, thats merely ressurection and reincarnation.... and if he misses once, he is gone for good. Orochi on the other hand is an actual God, he has Divine Immortality, he can NEVER be killed, only sealed... as Sixth_Winged said.

Added to that, Orochi's technique is vastly different from Akuma's, he merely rips the soul, physically, out of your body, and crushe's it in his hand (On SDM it's an insta kill attack, even from full health.)

Yeah thats what I am saying. Orochi is a god, immortal, and i doubt he even has a soul, he is above that all, hence him having the ability to destroy your sould, not just your body.

unrealman
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/resurrection

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/reincarnate

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/regenerate

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/miracle

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Where do you get that he rest?

Well in the game, you cannot use it more than once a round (He CANNOT earn any more super meter after using Ressurection) And in the Canon story line, ne never used it twice in the same day because it's a very draining technique..

Gouki
Yes, Gill is limited to what he can take in a day. Like I said before, on another thread, his Seraphic Wing or Meteor Shower supers are better to use than Resurrection in a fight. At least he doesn't use as much energy and can do more with the others instead of Resurrection.

unrealman
Gill is the owner of power miracles and here are some Miracles Gill has done in the game

1 Ressurection ( this is probaly the greatest miracle of all.)

2 Seraphic Wing

3 Parting a sea ( it was in Gill's SF3 third strike ending which didn't happen but it shows that Gill can part a sea. )

Gouki
Yeah, he does it with ease. It's amazing how calm he looks and it's like he barely thought about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.