Did you eva do this???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Did you ever fly far away to another country of State for a very stupid and bad reason.

AC/DC'S_LVR
no

Shelbert Lemon
It was NOT stupid! mad

_Sanctuary_
Yes, and I do it every year. Going to Ireland to visit my "family" cannot be seen as a "good reason" anyway. yes

Bloigen
I can't fly.

Itzak
Originally posted by Bloigen
I can't fly.

Exactly.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Itzak
Exactly.

Suck my balls.

Itzak
Suck my balls.

Make me.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Itzak
Make me.

No.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by JacopeX
Did you ever fly far away to another country of State for a very stupid and bad reason.

i wish i had money to fly anywhere for no reasons

Itzak
No.

Thank you.

Bloigen
I wish I had money to transform myself into a Caterpillar.

ROYALGUARD
from cali i bought an airplain ticket and i went to hawaii to pay last respects to my beloved cousin who died.

another trip from cali to hawaii i was taking a vacation and get some hawaiian girls's ahem...

i went from cali to nevada to get away from my boredom routine and win $20 in one lucky try at the slot machine.

FROM hawaii TO cali, we have to move out because there was a stalker who was stalking us for stupid reason. (the idiot fell inlove or something)

Lana
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
It was NOT stupid! mad

Taking the words out of my mouth stick out tongue

JacopeX
anytime someone dies, i would go far away jus to see them. good reason for me. I dont understand how seein a dead relative is a stupid reason.

pezza
no

K.Diddy

Shut up Jacope

JacopeX
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Shut up Jacope **** you....

K.Diddy
**** you....

laughing laughing laughing

Captain REX
Play nice kiddies...

FG725
well it's a funny story last night i was crapping on the toilet(as some of you may know) and I was very constipated but instead of poop coming out wings grew on my back now ihavent flown to a different country yet but i managed to fly around the neighborhood scaring kids!

Captain REX
Lana, explain this thread!

Lana
It's just a silly thread confused

Impediment
animals_bunny2 It's for kids!!!animals_bunny2

DarkC
Originally posted by FG725
well it's a funny story last night i was crapping on the toilet(as some of you may know) and I was very constipated but instead of poop coming out wings grew on my back now ihavent flown to a different country yet but i managed to fly around the neighborhood scaring kids!
I would so love to see the video footage of that.

JacopeX
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/DamnThoseWiffyDogs/1125131524031.jpg

FG725
Originally posted by DarkC
I would so love to see the video footage of that.
okay it's scary may take awhile to get it though

FG725
well wont ya know i cant get the footage just some blurry photos

Valharu
Originally posted by FG725
well it's a funny story last night i was crapping on the toilet(as some of you may know) and I was very constipated but instead of poop coming out wings grew on my back now ihavent flown to a different country yet but i managed to fly around the neighborhood scaring kids! I thought it was Michael Jackson scaring the kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.