DN Kyp Durron vs. Darth Bane and Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Bane and Malak vs. Kyp Durron in DN. Force and lightsaber. Who takes it?

Setting: Dantooine.

tdtd
Bane alone would be a good match for Kyp, adding Malak is overkill.

darthsith19
Yeah, I also say the duo win. Bane really strong and although in a one on one fight Kyp could beat Bane or Malak together they could probably take him.

zephiel7
The duo do a two way on Kyp.

..I'm sorry

furbys are evil
malak couldnt kill a friggin sith trooper if he was on the star forge!!!!
malak sucks kyp kills bane then pwns malak as he shi*s himself!!!!!

Rayvann
Originally posted by furbys are evil
malak couldnt kill a friggin sith trooper if he was on the star forge!!!!
malak sucks kyp kills bane then pwns malak as he shi*s himself!!!!!

WTF? Could not kill a Sith Trooper if he was on the Star Forge? Dude quit the pot man it will **** you up.

Revolver Ocelot
Kyp is formidable. He might be able to initially take both of them out with a powerful Force attack, but if they get closer, he'll lose.

I'll give the Kyp the benefit of the doubt.

Admiral Akbar
DN Kyp is on par with NJO Luke, and I have no trouble believing that Luke would struggle with these two, as he can hold his own against Exar.
The duo lose.

tdtd
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
DN Kyp is on par with NJO Luke, and I have no trouble believing that Luke would struggle with these two, as he can hold his own against Exar.
The duo lose.

Where are you getting that DN Kyp is on par with NJO Luke? I doubt Luke would struggle with either of the two but who's to say he can hold his own against Kun? I'm not saying he can, in fact I put Luke above Kun but that's my own personal opinion, we have no argument to put him above nor below Kun in terms of combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.