black panther vs. spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMS_SPAWN
who wins?

Wonder Man
What can Spidy do. I love parker but the panther might be better.

samishe
Originally posted by Wonder Man
What can Spidy do. I love parker but the panther might be better.

What could Spidey do? How about simply beat him?

willRules
spidey wins 8 or 9/10

samishe
Originally posted by willRules
spidey wins 8 or 9/10

yes True.

AJ4LIFE
no problem for spidey

Wonder Man
doesn't Kraven practically own Spider man.
Panther is better than that.

spetznaz

Good point.

nathan summers
Kraven pimped Spider-Man. After he tracked him down he beat the living hell out of him. Buried his ass 6ft under the ground, stole his Spider-Uniform and proclaimed himself a " better " Spider-Man than Spider-Man himself. And then suicide...

DraconaInVolata
Current Spider-Man? Panther gets spanked, but he's already acknowledged Spider-Man as an equal, if not better before.

inamilist
Originally posted by nathan summers
Kraven pimped Spider-Man. After he tracked him down he beat the living hell out of him. Buried his ass 6ft under the ground, stole his Spider-Uniform and proclaimed himself a " better " Spider-Man than Spider-Man himself. And then suicide...

how did this happen?

like, how did he counter spidey's powers? or was it just the plot of his sucide stoty?

nathan summers
I have no doubts that Spider-Man would hang in there against Black Panther. Spidey is one of those few individuals that can really shine when it comes to facing extreme odds. He's a survivor like many in the Marvel Universe. Unfortunately, Panther has something that Spider-Man doesn't. An edge of ruthlessness. T'Challa isn't afraid to sacrifice when it comes to garnering a short or long term victory. And when I mean sacrifice, I mean he's willing to risk his life and the lives of others if the situation calls for it. Could Spider-Man?

Ex: Klaw held Wakanda as well as T'Challa's Mother as hostages under threat of death if Panther did not surrender. His answer? " Go ahead. I'll kill you anyway. " Sacrifice. I doubt Parker could do the same if the situation ever arose. And that's why he'd lose. The Panther is willing to sacrifice everything in a fight. Win or Lose. Ex: In the contest of Champions II, Black Panther deliberately held back his advances on Captain America because he knew something was going on. He more than likely could have won. Captain America realized he was holding back. Panther then gave Captain America the win stating: " It was not a fair fight, Captain...So the outcome is of no consequence. Enjoy your victory -- So we may both learn what comes next. "

Equals? I'm sorry but I don't see them as equals in any manner. Yes, both have a deep thirst to correct the wrongs of the world. But they're players on vastly different fields. As Namor said to Iron Man; " No. You're a Warrior. I'm a King. " And that's the fact of the matter. Parker was just some ordinary kid who got bitten. His skills while admirable and his intelligence while impressive -- don't match up to someone with the resources and experience of T'Challa. Again, I'm not saying that Spider-Man couldn't roll against T'Challa. He'd be an impressive adversary. But in the end it would be the King standing tall..

Super Intelligent Warrior King vs. Super Intelligent guy. 8/10.

It's good to be the King..

nathan summers
Originally posted by inamilist
how did this happen?

like, how did he counter spidey's powers? or was it just the plot of his sucide stoty?

Kraven's no slouch. His EXPERIENCE allowed him to get the better of Spider-Man. Remember, Sergei was a hunter before he even got his enhanced powers. Possibly one of the best hunters in the world. So add on skill to his enhanced agility, strength, speed, stamina, sense of smelling. Etc. Him taking Spider-Man down with enough prep wasn't a fluke.

inamilist
Kraven's no slouch. His EXPERIENCE allowed him to get the better of Spider-Man. Remember, Sergei was a hunter before he even got his enhanced powers. Possibly one of the best hunters in the world. So add on skill to his enhanced agility, strength, speed, stamina, sense of smelling. Etc. Him taking Spider-Man down with enough prep wasn't a fluke.

never said he was

i dont know the character too well, i was a little curious as to how he pimped spidey :P

Metalmanx
Spidey wins. But MUCH closer than people are saying.

This is one of those 6-7/10 fights. BP is a BEAST in all aspects. It's just that Spidey is slightly BEASTIER than BP.

samishe

Kraven has(had?) class 10 strength, and he never defeated Spider-man, in fact he was owned by Parker everytime they met.

Sixth_Winged

Kraven did defeat him but he loses about 8/10 of their encounters. Kraven's last hunt was basically him going Loco and Spider-man underestimated him and payed the price. It's also a huge one-sided prep for Kraven along with his other victory against him. no prep, he simply cannot equate to him. That also reflects here too if BP had prep, even moreso because of Wakanda tech.

As for the fight, BP trounces him in fighting ability, intelligence(shows with prep, but i doubt would make that much impact here), durability(vibranium suit) and weaponry but other than that, Spider-man wins in every other aspect.

willRules
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Kraven did defeat him but he loses about 8/10 of their encounters. Kraven's last hunt was basically him going Loco and Spider-man underestimated him and payed the price. It's also a huge one-sided prep for Kraven along with his other victory against him. no prep, he simply cannot equate to him. That also reflects here too if BP had prep, even moreso because of Wakanda tech.

I agree.

in some of the classic stories kraven still lost to spidey when he had prep and spidey didn't.................

Arahan
Kraven shot Spidey down with a rifle in LAST HUNT after he cought him
in a net. Spidey simply underestimated him. A full concentrated Spidey can always take Kraven even with prep.

Panther is another story, but Spidey takes this 7/10.

Mindship
Marvel's regard for Spidey is starting to strike me like how Marvel seems to regard Hulk: he's becoming a yardstick by which other characters can show how tough they are by beating him (usually, IMO, with PIS).

28Dave37
Black Panther wins
I mean think of his momentum stopping armor
What is spidey gonna do
Swing away?

RUNMAN
I love both of this characters but if I were to choose between them, I would have to say SpiderMan...

Scoobless
Yup, Spidey wins the vast majority of straight up, no prep fights

MrHeavySilence
Black Panther is just more resourceful; his armor absorbs everything, what can Spiderman's punch do to that? I also doubt Spidey can damage the suit properly; its pretty hard to cut the grain unless you got something like a microscope in your eye like Bats or Iron Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.