Wolverine vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
my apologies if its been done. i didnt see it.

can he stab her in the head before she takes his head clean off? but then again he's taken blows from the Hulk! I don't know..

who wins??

GODSCRIBE
hello

batdude123
Are we talking about the new She-Hulk or the classic one? The new one would absolutely crush him but I could see him winning if it was the classic one.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Are we talking about the new She-Hulk or the classic one? The new one would absolutely crush him but I could see him winning if it was the classic one.
I agree with Batdude. She's a real bada$$ now.

GODSCRIBE
im refering to current.

batdude123
If you're referring to the current one than I'm afraid that this isn't much of a match-up. sad If you did the classic one, then THAT would be one good match. wink

GODSCRIBE
okay....

let's go with classic then.

batdude123
Then I would give She-Hulk the slight majority here, 6/10 maybe. If not, then 5/10 times because this is pretty close. But I know that they're are gonna be some Wolverine haters come here and tell me that I'm smokin' crack because I said Wolverine could actually beat her. They're gonna discredit everything that he's ever accomplished. roll eyes (sarcastic) Wolverine haters............. they're so funny! laughing

Tshern
Current She-Hulk is one tough lady to beat. Wolverine has huge amounts of martial arts skills and experience, when those traits are combined to his remarkable agility we can easily say that he could dodge She-Hulk's attacks for a while, but probably not inflict any damage. At least no damage that her healing factor couldn't take care of in fractions of a minute.

She-Hulk takes a definite majority, Wolverine might get some sucker punch victories, but nothing to be afraid of.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tshern
Current She-Hulk is one tough lady to beat. Wolverine has huge amounts of martial arts skills and experience, when those traits are combined to his remarkable agility we can easily say that he could dodge She-Hulk's attacks for a while, but probably not inflict any damage. At least no damage that her healing factor couldn't take care of in fractions of a minute.

She-Hulk takes a definite majority, Wolverine might get some sucker punch victories, but nothing to be afraid of.

We are now talking about classic She-Hulk in case you missed it. wink

soleran30
She-hulk punchs him to space! The end close the threadsmile

Tshern
I missed it, sorry 'bout that. But yeah, Wolverine has way better chances against classic She-Hulk. Odds are almost even, maybe still a slight in favor of She-Hulk.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tshern
I missed it, sorry 'bout that. But yeah, Wolverine has way better chances against classic She-Hulk. Odds are almost even, maybe still a slight in favor of She-Hulk.

Yeah, that's basically what I was thinkin'.

grey fox
They end up sleeping together....

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox

sick

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox

nah wolverine isn't her type.......

badabing
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
okay....

let's go with classic then.
Too close for me to decide. ......... I flipped a coin and Wolverine takes a slight majority.

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
nah wolverine isn't her type.......

True , she likes guy's who have coconut heads...

MuffinmanMike
This is really about avoiding Jen like she's got the plague.

One shot and he's layed out. Think about it, even a pulled punch will knock the wind out of him. That gives her a chance to hit him harder and harder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.