Harry Potter Remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terry Rose
My idea is to do a remake of the books and to see what would happen if Harry befriended Malfoy, and he wasn't friends with Ron or Hermione, but enemies. I would like to do a remake of all the books, if people wanted to work with me. I would love to have anyone who wants to add something to, but please stick to the story line. Thank you ^_^

~

Our story starts off on Halloween, October the 31st, in a small village called Godric's Hollow. No one was outside, since it was late at night, though lights were on throughout the village, making it look like it was live as a busy city. Only one person was walking about the streets of Godric's Hollow, a man who was dressed in black robes, and he held what appeared to be a stick in his hand. This man was dressed oddly, compared to what people normally dressed in those days. Walking slowly, he looked around, as if he was trying to find a particular house. He made a left turn, apparently finding the house that he was looking for. He climbed up the stairs, and held the stick to the door.

"Lily, take Harry and go! It's him! Go! Run! I'll hold him off-"

The door bursted open, and the man shouted a word, but it couldnt' be heard, for the female named Lily screamed loudly, as her husband died in front of her.

"Not Harry, please not Harry!"

"Stand aside you silly girl...stand aside, now...."

"Not Harry, please no, take me, kill me instead-"

Everything was happening too fast, everything was going by like a blur. A flashing green light filled the room, but what had happened could have been anyone's guess.

"Up!" shouted a voice, knocking hard on the door. "Wake up now, and make sure you wash up good, 'cause we are having company."

Harry Potter of age eleven turned on the small overhead light, and picked up his glasses. This was his room. A small room situated underneath the stairs, where he had frequent visitors of ants, spiders, and other odd bugs crawling around the so called room of his. This was where he spent most of the time, something he didn't enjoy doing.

"Let's go hurry up!" shouted the voice that belonged to his Aunt Petunia. "I want you to make breakfast, and don't spoil anything either. This is Diddikin's special day. I want nothing to be ruined."

"Yes Aunt Petunia." he mumbled, looking around for a shirt to wear. None of them really fitted him, because they all once belonged to his overly fat cousin, Dudley, who continuously ate.

I'm sorry if this is too similar to the book. I'm trying hard to stray away from that, but that really can't happen until he finds about he's a wizard from Hagrid, which I hope will still happen, unless something happens between then.

~Midnight_Miss~
I like it! Would you mind if I helped?

Terry Rose
Not at all. Thank you Midnight big grin

Chiquita13Z
This looks interesting...hope this is continued

Brit531
^ what she said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.