Pre-Crisis Superman vs. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

grey fox
I'm not honestly sure... SBP was pushing planets while PC supes was sneezing out suns....

dman2008
SBP

he has anti matter energy in him now

and even before that he was equal to Earth One supes

ZephroCarnelian
Pre-Crisis Superman.

By a country mile.

Superboy Prime hasn't shown anywhere near the level of control over his powers that Pre-Crisis Supes did.

Validus
SBP if he can control anti-matter.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
SBP if he can control anti-matter. Well, Alexander did pump him up with it. We haven't seen much control over it though.

MattDay
... not sure, just to be safe, my vote is with the man. supes!

Superherovandal
not this time allegedly SBP is more of a threat than AM. plus he punched out of the Phantom Zone and broke out of the Speed force.

The Fake Macoy
It's hard to tell who would win, but remember that SBP is not affected by Red Sun radiation. I think that SBP may be able to take this, but it'll be a close fight. Of course, pre-crisis Supes may just wipe the floor with him, it's hard to say.

Darth Kal-El
Pre-Crisis Superman has my vote.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
Well, Alexander did pump him up with it. We haven't seen much control over it though.
I know but I can't buy him being a bigger threat than Anti-Monitor based solely on punching power and heat vision. Anti-Monitor had been battered to crap by the time he was able to be hurt by a Kryptonian.

ZephroCarnelian
We've not seen SBP do anything at all yet that Pre-Crisis Supes wouldn't/hasn't already done before.

PC Supes has had higher showings of strength, speed and general random power-ness.

batdude123
bumpity

Grimm22
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
It's hard to tell who would win, but remember that SBP is not affected by Red Sun radiation. I think that SBP may be able to take this, but it'll be a close fight. Of course, pre-crisis Supes may just wipe the floor with him, it's hard to say.

SBP is affected by Red Sun Radiatonconfused

MattDay
yea that's how the supermen brought him down to their level before killing him

Grimm22
Originally posted by MattDay
yea that's how the supermen brought him down to their level before killing him

He isnt dead no expression

galan7777777
superboy prime wins this

Grimm22
SBP isnt nearly as strong as he was Pre-Crisis no

He's still like 5x stronger than most Post-Crisis Supes, however that dosent mean that he's as strongas his Pre-Crisis self erm

I mean Pre-Crisis is pulled an entire solar system full of planets with ease eek!

darthgoober
Bump

darthgoober
I say pre Pre Crisis takes it.

Priest
pc supes

hitemup
superman prime takes it.

Endless Mike
Pre - Crisis Supes.

You want to hear a feat?

One time, while he was on earth, a bomb went off in his stomach, and it was so powerful the explosion shook the moon, but he was completely unharmed.

newyorkcares
Pre-crisis Supes was able to travel through time of his own volition. So he could pull the most played out-haggard plot device and travel back in time to when he was a baby and squish him.Toe to toe , ithink that Superman would edge out a win, not by too much.

MattDay
superboy prime was supposed to be like a vision of superboy way backin the day when he towed a solar system across the universe billions of lightyears across to be exact, now that is power if you know what i meen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.