Living Tribunal vs Darksied, Ganthet and Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
this one is for you mider!

Tshern
LT.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i know. but mider will make pointless agruments against LT. and everyone else will make him look like a fool, but he will keep argueing.

GODSCRIBE
lol good old Mider.

Ex11B
LT..

Mider
pointless arguments like facts? what argument did you have LT wins cause he got a fancy name oh wow dude you sure out did me

vpokdekjyafmidp
what agruements do you have that LT loses?

CaptainStoic
LT all day.

vpokdekjyafmidp
thumb up

vpokdekjyafmidp
hey mider, who do you think is on par with LT in the DCU?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
hey mider, who do you think is on par with LT in the DCU?

The Spectre will Gods permission, Lucifer and Michael, Jessi Custer The Preacher with Genesis, Saint of Killers. These would all hang with or defeat LT.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i know, but i wanna see what mider says.

Ex11B
Saint of Killers is THAT powerful?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Ex11B
Saint of Killers is THAT powerful?

yep. He can kill anything that can be killed and killed satan, the angel of death and the big one, God....at least in his own universe.

And afterwards, he replaced God.

Ex11B
Man,I need to read more comics blink

Mider
who is he on par with in the DCU maybe the spectres left sock that got tossed in the trash can.

1 fact LT ran away from korvac who had the power of like six cosmics, the grandmaster, the celestial host on earth at the time, the whole planet earth, the stranger, the inbetweener, the shaper of worlds, the high evolutonary, LT ran from him like a punkkkkk and couldnt deal with him he tried killing the earth the source of korvacs power i guess but he failed and said is korvac even beyond my judgments and said to master order and chaos if you got a way of getting out you better use it cause i cant do nothing else bye see ya cant help ya read it there is only one LT and thus cannot say that it didnt happen if LT appeared in it then it happend THOTU is unknown to be stronger then a universe or the multiverse we're not sure.

fact 2 LT is replaced by the Pheonix force who said this was true? Eternity did big grin

fact 3 LT doubts his power against the IG who said this LT himself and no doing whatever he did to the gems doesnt really matter Warlock did something to the mind gem so that no one can use it to its full potential does that mean warlock is equal to the LT

fact 4 LT is called a PEER of eternity who said this ETERNITY

fact 5 Eternity can overturn his judgements read the story arc were the magus was after the IG

fact 6 LT cant even just snap his fingers and get rid of dr strange strange has defied the LT oh wow how omnipatent im so scared if he tried that with the spectre he'd have gotten his butt handed to him like all those other magical beigns who tried the spectre even the fifth dimension imps

Fact 7 you wont bring one shread of evidence to support the LT's supposid power level cause YOU CANT big grin

Valharu
Using a full stop now and then wont kill ya. Through all that incomprehensible drivel you only used two. Need an hour to reread it to understand what your saying. laughing

vpokdekjyafmidp
who, (other than the spectres sock) is on par with the LT in the DCU. I want a character, not an inanimate object.

Valharu
Michael

vpokdekjyafmidp
no! i want mider to answer!! i know the real answer. i wanna hear mider's answer.

Valharu
Sounds like Miders been fustrating ya!

Mider
should i not answer to push your buttons more cause you let this crap get to you mean do grow up you know who is stronger then LT in the DCU

spectre
the brothers
parallax
Ion
antimonitor

Crease
Something tells me Mider's got everybody fooled...wouldn't suprise me one bit to find out he's got a PhD in Language and Literacy from Harvard University. He's chillin in his Manhattan duplex loft apartment frustrating the hell out of you guys every chance he gets.

Genius...pure freakin genius.

UniOmni
Nah, thats too much to hope for. I take it Wolverine8888 went to Princeton and graduated MagnaCum Laude?? Nahhhh...

Mider's just some guy who's parents constantly hound about his poor grammar. Especially since it reflects in his work.

Mider " Mom i was right about the wai i rite and the the techer is rong cuz my tutur siad i was improveng and my wurk wud show in my graids. The techer is rong mom and he dosn't have reel power anway cuz the principal gives him his power and once he gav me a detentshon and i scciped and when he tryed to giv me another on i said no and he lokked sad. And thats how i know the techer is rong, cuz he tryed to dishipline me and it didinit work!"

***Slap*** "Speak English boy!!"

Jeez, it actually took an effort to write that badly. Dumb people have it so good. Ignorance is bliss

Mider
lol you both wrong, although the being a university teaching in a very rich apartment is something id love to happen, >.< and no punk i dont speak like that. I dont use puncuation alot cause either i just aint good at or umm I HAVE A LIFE! Anyway LT is a chump and what i said is fact and who can beat LT in the DCU, spectre, the brothers, antimonitor, anyone with the spear of destiny, spawn jk he aint from DCU just testing you guys. How about the saint of killers he killed all heaven and the god of his comic book why not LT, SOK is freaking awesome. Anyone with power over time they can just age the LT to the point were he was never born like ummm the hypertime superman nah im just kidding he couldnt even beat gog but whatever i gave you a good list..........LOVE AND PEACE

VASH THE STANDPEAD

P.S MAKE FUN OF MY SPELLING I DONT CARE I CAN MAKE FUN OF YOUR POSTS LATER

Dizzle
Originally posted by Mider
lol you both wrong, although the being a university teaching in a very rich apartment is something id love to happen, >.< and no punk i dont speak like that. I dont use puncuation alot cause either i just aint good at or umm I HAVE A LIFE! Anyway LT is a chump and what i said is fact and who can beat LT in the DCU, spectre, the brothers, antimonitor, anyone with the spear of destiny, spawn jk he aint from DCU just testing you guys. How about the saint of killers he killed all heaven and the god of his comic book why not LT, SOK is freaking awesome. Anyone with power over time they can just age the LT to the point were he was never born like ummm the hypertime superman nah im just kidding he couldnt even beat gog but whatever i gave you a good list..........LOVE AND PEACE

VASH THE STANDPEAD

P.S MAKE FUN OF MY SPELLING I DONT CARE I CAN MAKE FUN OF YOUR POSTS LATER

I'd tend to disagree with most... LT is ageless, if someone has control over time, can they go to the point where there simply is no time? LT was born with the multiverse, it doesn't seem like that would work.

The brothers got retconned into being well below LT and the Spectre.

Anti Moniter blew up a bunch of universes, but also got owned by Flash. The Infinity Gauntlet (Warlock) pimpslapped a sentient, "omnipotent" universe (Eternity) with very little work, while the AM took a LONG time to execute all of that mass destruction.

Spectre's a possiblity, but as always, only if God wills it. I don't think Spectre can lose to ANYONE if God wills it, so I wouldn't call that grounds to shame LT.

The real support for LT's power come from 2 places: HOTU and the IG. Even though Eternity SAYS he is LT's peer, he got his ass kicked by Warlock, where LT didn't. The Infinity Gauntlet proved itself more powerful than all of the abstracts except for LT securely placing him as the top dawg. This was reaffirmed when he comes after Thanos in the HOTU saga, when Thanos himself says that LT is the most powerful being in the multiverse. He doesn't have much more support than that, as he isn't even a character. He's no different than something like the Power Cosmic. He's a multiversal force, he doesn't DO anything, which is why I personally have no idea why one can hate him...

Mider
they did not fight you dont even know if he would have gotten beaten he said i dont wanna fight we'll mess up the universe and he doubted if he could win, also since when have the brothers been lowered so badly? Spectre has owned beings higher up then this guy he owned phantom stranger LT cant even own Dr Strange, spectre owned an entire army of dead souls and stuff when he went against satannus if he didnt satannus doubted even they would win against the spectre, LT is a punk since when do two guys who can make a multiverse be weaker then a guy who cant even protect ONE UNIVERSE. If Flash even bothered the antimonitor before his fight with spectre i mean come on dude its PIS.

vpokdekjyafmidp
should i not answer to push your buttons more cause you let this crap get to you mean do grow up you know who is stronger then LT in the DCU

spectre
the brothers
parallax
Ion
antimonitor

yeah so, when i say, "on par," i mean equal in power to.

Mider
well most of those are above but Ion should be equal to and saint of killers only cause of his purpose yet he can kill the LT

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah so, LT would win this battle

DraconaInVolata
I looked up Living Tribunal's powers. It said omnipotence. Doesn't that mean that Living Tribunal cannot be opposed? (An in-joke I noticed was that LT was a representation of Stan Lee.)

vpokdekjyafmidp
yea.

Mordum
I heard the stranger used to be the fourth face of the Living Tribunal. He was more powerful at that time.possibly.

vpokdekjyafmidp
haha nice sig

Mordum
Thanks. Its a actually a Gif image with rapid thrusting movements.lol but its too big put on here.smile ill make it smaller and put it on later.

vpokdekjyafmidp
nice

celestialdemon
who is he on par with in the DCU maybe the spectres left sock that got tossed in the trash can.

1 fact LT ran away from korvac who had the power of like six cosmics, the grandmaster, the celestial host on earth at the time, the whole planet earth, the stranger, the inbetweener, the shaper of worlds, the high evolutonary, LT ran from him like a punkkkkk and couldnt deal with him he tried killing the earth the source of korvacs power i guess but he failed and said is korvac even beyond my judgments and said to master order and chaos if you got a way of getting out you better use it cause i cant do nothing else bye see ya cant help ya read it there is only one LT and thus cannot say that it didnt happen if LT appeared in it then it happend THOTU is unknown to be stronger then a universe or the multiverse we're not sure.

You can argue that since this happened in the early 80's even before the Secret Wars, Marvel still hadn't moved the abstracts to the level of power that they currently hold (evident by the Beyonder's power display and later retcon). So saying Korvac is more powerful than the current incarnation of the LT is like saying Odin is still as powerful as Galactus. Yes, he used to be, but both have been retconned to their current state of power.

fact 2 LT is replaced by the Pheonix force who said this was true? Eternity did big grin

Misleading. The Phoenix Force is the catalyst for the next Big Bang which will replace ALL abstracts, including Eternity, so this point is invalid.

fact 3 LT doubts his power against the IG who said this LT himself and no doing whatever he did to the gems doesnt really matter Warlock did something to the mind gem so that no one can use it to its full potential does that mean warlock is equal to the LT

Yes, the LT doubted he could take down the wielder of the Infinity Being's power. That doesn't admit defeat. And yes, it was the LT's ruling that made the gems not work together. There is no other explanation given.

fact 4 LT is called a PEER of eternity who said this ETERNITY

Then why did Eternity appeal to the LT to remove the IG from Thanos and Adam Warlock? And the energies that were being release from Adam Warlock during the trial blew Eternity away, yet the LT remained unfazed. This happened twice. Doesn't sound like the two are peers strength-wise.

fact 5 Eternity can overturn his judgements read the story arc were the magus was after the IG

Eternity CANNOT overturn his judgements. If you actually read the Infinity War, the LT says he will not overturn his decision without Eternity's say so because Eternity was the one who didn't want the gems to work together. Once Eternity told the LT to go ahead and let the IG work, the LT said "so be it", snapped his fingers, and voila!

fact 6 LT cant even just snap his fingers and get rid of dr strange strange has defied the LT oh wow how omnipatent im so scared if he tried that with the spectre he'd have gotten his butt handed to him like all those other magical beigns who tried the spectre even the fifth dimension imps

For some reason, the writers give this ability to Doctor Strange. This isn't a one time incident. When Nebula had the IG, she wished for everything to be as it was 24 hours ago. However, Dr. Strange, with his magic, was able to keep himself there. Sounds like bad writing to me.

Fact 7 you wont bring one shread of evidence to support the LT's supposid power level cause YOU CANT big grin

I brought evidence against every one of your facts.

Mider
so basically he is omnipatent but loses to korvac ok whatever pal if you say so then you will admit that he isnt the only LT, also being replaced wow he sure is powerful if he is ageless and as powerful as you say why is he replaced. I gave you a good explenation thats even more explanable for the LT's lose or giving up against the IG, even adam warlock can manipulate the gems when he has them to the point where they can only work to a certain point if he can why wouldnt this peer of eternity be able to, also he is so strong and junk yet gets opposed by dr strange wow what power.

Mider
you can bring all the junk you want but its just like saying the champion of the universe womps all the best warriors he has the big fancy title and supposidly can do this and that yet has no feats to back it up and the feats he does have are weak and lame just like LT's

Mider
darkseid can even hurt the spectre who has bigger showings then LT combined showings, also even odin is called omnipatent or whatever but we know he isnt, not even in asgard is he all powerful, darkseid hits the LT with full power omega beams putting a major hurting on him while ganthet and gog finish him why not supes did.

Tron
Wow, a spite thread I missed, how nice.no expression

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.