Silver Surfer series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
is silver Surfer still going and are the old comics like at all Valuable?

snoopdogg
Volume #1 is worth some money. I have all 18 issues of that. Volume #2 is a one-shot.

Volume #3 ran for 146 issues and volume #4 ran for 14 issue.

So if you have volume 1. issues those are worth some money.

Sir Whirlysplat
Additionally a new 4 issue mini starts now!

FG725
I have issue #2 is it worth some cash

Mindship
Because I am becoming intrigued by the Ultimates universe, any chance there will be an Ultimate version of the Surfer?

inamilist
Originally posted by Mindship
Because I am becoming intrigued by the Ultimates universe, any chance there will be an Ultimate version of the Surfer?

check out ultimate extinction

roughrider
Ultimate Silver Surfer is meesed up. Instead of a board, they attached a church organ to his back! Just - ugh.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by roughrider
Ultimate Silver Surfer is meesed up. Instead of a board, they attached a church organ to his back! Just - ugh.

hmm not quite check out the last few pages of number 3 we have another "Silver Surfer" attacking ultimate Captain Marvel and he's not Norrin Radd. Dig the teeth!!!

Mindship
None of these sound good. I'll see what I can pick up off the web, but if anyone has a scan, I'd appreciate a post.

leonidas
Originally posted by FG725
is silver Surfer still going and are the old comics like at all Valuable?

last check ss v1 #1 was worth about a $1000 US -- condition pending, of course . . .

so, yes, they ARE valuable.

FG725
muahahahahahahahahahahnahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaahhhha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.