The Stranger vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
interesting fight. who wins?

GODSCRIBE
up!!! and this is marvel's "Stranger"

GODSCRIBE
grrrr

Pepito
stranger is an essential he wins

Mider
how is he essential, he isnt stronger then galactus

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
how is he essential, he isnt stronger then galactus

confused ..............um ok?

soujaboy09
Stranger got ko'd by Juggernaut in 1 punch.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by soujaboy09

And has had trouoble with Spiderman

GODSCRIBE
lol Darkseid has trouble with everyone.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
lol Darkseid has trouble with everyone.

Not like Squirrel Girl and Spiderman for Thanos and Stranger respectively!

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Not like Squirrel Girl and Spiderman for Thanos and Stranger respectively!
lmao, when did that Squirrel Girl happen anyway? and stop the red herrings prick =\.

Sir Whirlysplat
lmao, when did that Squirrel Girl happen anyway? and stop the red herrings prick =\.

GLA Christmas Special

GODSCRIBE
GLA Christmas Special

lmao, then why do you bring it up??

Sir Whirlysplat
lmao, then why do you bring it up??

Great Lakes Avengers Christmas special is in continuity. As is Spiderman v the Stranger in Marvel two in one.

GODSCRIBE
Great Lakes Avengers Christmas special is in continuity. As is Spiderman v the Stranger in Marvel two in one.
its a christmas special God's sake. the bad guys always lose those.

Sir Whirlysplat
its a christmas special God's sake. the bad guys always lose those.

It's continuity and referenced in other Marvel comics and as such it's canon.

GODSCRIBE
It's continuity and referenced in other Marvel comics
do tell....

CaptainStoic
They are both essential to their repective universes, I doubt the Omega effect would stop classic juggernaut because his energy field... so this will most likely end with a stalemate.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
stalemate.

and they thought i made lopsided threads.

Mider
have you seen when he tried killing korvac he ran out of energy just moving the moon and trying to push it into the earth while korvac pushed back Darkseid moved two planets as if they were nothing.

GODSCRIBE
lmao............

leonidas

don't forget that pluto rocked stranger as well -- he had to recruit hulk and thing to help him!

stranger is a weird character. showings are all over the place. i'd like to know why someone claimed he's 'essential' to the universe? why?

this is actually an interesting fight. ds shown in all his glory would kick his arse, but as he's been shown lately it would be interesting. i'd still say ds -- OE should be able to take stranger.

the Darkone
The Stranger was once the fourth face of The Living Tribunal, deciding to leave and find his own place in the universe. Even Living Tribunal stated that he is important in the universe, but he must find that purpose out for himself.

Mider
that dont mean he cant be smacked up side the head.

leonidas
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Stranger was once the fourth face of The Living Tribunal, deciding to leave and find his own place in the universe. Even Living Tribunal stated that he is important in the universe, but he must find that purpose out for himself.

ah. i'd forgotten that. maybe he could deal with OE then. though how a chump like him could be the 4th face i'll never know . . .

GODSCRIBE
OE won't work on him because he is essential. LT has commented that he serves a higher purpose.

Sixth_Winged
Darkseid. i'm not impressed of anything the stranger did and i certainly think he's more of a jobber. he might not get wipedout due to his importance but he'll get handled 1on1.

GODSCRIBE
Funny, Japan and Australia meet in the World Cup this year. My money is on Japan.

Sixth_Winged
That's the reason i'm now travelling the world to fight other fighters..

Basically, i was torn against who to side with and had a nervous breakdown. So i just used my tatsumaki senpuu kyaku to kick the living crud out of the players while revolving 360. And now my citizenship in both countries is revoked......and that's why i'm now a nomad

big grin

GODSCRIBE
Whatever you say Ryu.

Sixth_Winged
I change clothes too. i have more gi with different colors than i'm leading you to believe... beer

GODSCRIBE
Ken is much cooler. The golden garb is awesome.

Sixth_Winged
that ken comment was below the belt.......i'm now coming to get you godscribe. just you wait...evil face

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by soujaboy09

Youre talking about X-men Forever im guessing. Jugg punched him and he fell back. Slight exaggeration lol.

GalacticStorm
It's continuity and referenced in other Marvel comics and as such it's canon.

and yet we dont know how she beat him. We were shown a scene where they were about to confront each other and a few pages later we saw Thanos on the ground and we'd been told she'd defeated him. The circumstances of said battle were never referred to or depicted. For all we know she couldve had a weapon of some kind or had some unspecified aid. Says nothing.

GalacticStorm
Current DS loses horribly. Pre Crisis DS wins.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
and yet we dont know how she beat him. We were shown a scene where they were about to confront each other and a few pages later we saw Thanos on the ground and we'd been told she'd defeated him. The circumstances of said battle were never referred to or depicted. For all we know she couldve had a weapon of some kind or had some unspecified aid. Says nothing.

She did have a weapon - Monkey Joe are you theorising Squirrell girl has technology on a level to defeat Thanos, GS please tell me more I am fascinated by these theories of yours - as you know. shifty smile

GalacticStorm
She did have a weapon - Monkey Joe are you theorising Squirrell girl has technology on a level to defeat Thanos, GS please tell me more I am fascinated by these theories of yours - as you know. shifty smile

Im theorising not a thing. Im just saying as the battle wasnt depicted or defined on panel you cant draw any conclusions about either of the character sbased on the outcome of said battle. Stands to reason. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Im theorising not a thing. Im just saying as the battle wasnt depicted or defined on panel you cant draw any conclusions about either of the character sbased on the outcome of said battle. Stands to reason. big grin

The Watcher told her she had beaten the real Thanos smile Not a theory - a fact, now tell me more of your own hypothesis and lets test them empirically.

GODSCRIBE
hmmm...

GalacticStorm
The Watcher told her she had beaten the real Thanos smile Not a theory - a fact, now tell me more of your own hypothesis and lets test them empirically.

And yet none of what you've just said counters my previous post. As such i think i'll post it again:

Im theorising not a thing. Im just saying as the battle wasnt depicted or defined on panel you cant draw any conclusions about either of the characters based on the outcome of said battle. Stands to reason. big grin

Real Thanos? So what? The circumstances of the battle werent depicted.

guy222
Stranger FTW

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS freezes the stranger in place.

quanchi112
Ds uses the shadow demons and his army of parademons for the win. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ds uses the shadow demons and his army of parademons for the win. roll eyes (sarcastic)
He can't use parademons, they aren't part of his power. The Shadow demons are his power. Right out of the mouth of superman. You get on my nerves. I told you DS was going to be written up. But I won't spoil, it, He's got more in store lOL.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He can't use parademons, they aren't part of his power. The Shadow demons are his power. Right out of the mouth of superman. You get on my nerves. I told you DS was going to be written up. But I won't spoil, it, He's got more in store lOL. Yes Im sure he will learn more about the ale as well. That will have to do with it. He used the ale on Orion didnt he? Why didnt he just handgesture. Shadow demons are more effective than Ds himself anymore.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes Im sure he will learn more about the ale as well. That will have to do with it. He used the ale on Orion didnt he? Why didnt he just handgesture. Shadow demons are more effective than Ds himself anymore.

laughing
You fail. The shadow demons are his power. Right out of superman's mouth. Of course ds would use the ale on orion and just freeze him. The new gods are already dying. don't know if he wants any more to die just yet. What ever the case, you are exposed for the hater you have always been. DS was even able to resist the full power of the ALE. I guess Green lanters ring creations aren't thier powers either. according to some dimwitted dummy logic of a certain poster who thinks automotons aren't part of someone's power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You fail. The shadow demons are his power. Right out of superman's mouth. Of course ds would use the ale on orion and just freeze him. The new gods are already dying. don't know if he wants any more to die just yet. What ever the case, you are exposed for the hater you have always been. DS was even able to resist the full power of the ALE. I guess Green lanters ring creations aren't thier powers either. according to some dimwitted dummy logic of a certain poster who thinks automotons aren't part of someone's power. Bottom line is it wasnt Darkseid who beat Superman it was his shadow pals.

Until Ds does it himself he still looks bad in my eyes. Im glad the shadow demons accomplished what he failed to do.

guy222
Stranger

Mindset
Have you ever given yourself a stranger?

llagrok
Darkseid topples him.

guy222
Happy Birthday friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.