Thanos w/power ring vs. Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
we've all seen what Thanos can do with a cosmic cube, the IG and THOTU. how does he do against LT using the GL power ring (fully charged).

inamilist
*blink*

GODSCRIBE
lol....you think?

inamilist
i dont see thanos doing much to the LT

im not sure what the GL ring would do, how would it harm LT?

GODSCRIBE
its only limited to the bearers imagination i think. thats what they say, ive just never seen proof.

Mider
Ion is proof and so is this other GL he fought parallax to a standstill or was winning but lost when parallax removed the human part of itself and then won.

TheKahn
The Living Tribunal was able to essentially "turn off" the Infinity Gauntlet by making the gems no longer work together. I highly doubt Thanos with a GL ring would pose much of a challenge to him.

Sixth_Winged
Geez, i don't think any GL stands a chance here.

Mider
really? he did that from the scans i saw he only put the cosmics back in there original spots not exactly turning off anything and even warlock can affect the gems so that they cant work on a certain level thats what he did to the mind gem it will not ever go to full potential cause he tampered with it you dont have to be the LT to do that.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
really? he did that from the scans i saw he only put the cosmics back in there original spots not exactly turning off anything and even warlock can affect the gems so that they cant work on a certain level thats what he did to the mind gem it will not ever go to full potential cause he tampered with it you dont have to be the LT to do that.

Mider, is your keyboard missing any of these keys: ".,;?:!"

just wondering...

vpokdekjyafmidp
don't forget ";"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.