Wolverine vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who win's?

GODSCRIBE
does Bullseye have any weapons?

steverules
Yeah.

Black Adam
Originally posted by steverules
Yeah.

and they are?

steverules
Whatever his weapon's are. He can make anything into a weapon. Even a peanut.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by steverules
Whatever his weapon's are. He can make anything into a weapon. Even a peanut.

he can blind wolverine easily in that case. then fight him from a distance. possibly sending a projectile straight through his throat.

batdude123
Or Wolverine could dodge the projectiles. He's able to dodge gunfire you know.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by batdude123
Or Wolverine could dodge the projectiles. He's able to dodge gunfire you know.

are these bullets being fired by people with unearthly precision-by someone who effectively never misses?

batdude123
How far away do they start fighting?

GODSCRIBE
lol...last resort eh? of course Bullseye wont be dumb enough to get in the way of those claws. like i said, he blinds wolverine, then sends something through his throat.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine isnt a pushover, Bullseye will throw something at him pierce his skin and Wolverine will go berserk charge at him and turn him into sushi.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wolverine isnt a pushover, Bullseye will throw something at him pierce his skin and Wolverine will go berserk charge at him and turn him into sushi.

like i said, he keeps his distance. wolverine becomes a sitting duck to him once Bullseye blinds him. and no his 'senses' wont come in handy.

Wolverine2006

Black Adam

And i'm sure Bullseye will stay there and stand still and wait while Wolverine rushes at him

inamilist
wolverine has a good chance at this one IMHO

if he gets close I doubt that bullseye can win it...

not to mention that hitting him in the eyes may be a temporary distraction, but it wont compleatly incapacitate him

something through the neck, likely.....

it pains me, but Wolvie 6.5/10

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Black Adam
And i'm sure Bullseye will stay there and stand still and wait while Wolverine rushes at him

Does it even matter

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by inamilist

if he gets close I doubt that bullseye can win it...

he wont get close...thats the point. and if he's blinded, theres nothing he can do. just spend the whole time sniffing around while a sharpened pencil gets put a hole through his esophagus.

inamilist
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
he wont get close...thats the point. and if he's blinded, theres nothing he can do. just spend the whole time sniffing around while sharpened pencil puts a hole through his esophagus.

im not saying that wont happen

I just think on average, wolvie moves fast enough to get in at bullseye more often that he can incapacitate him

i think this is a really good fight, since personally, i dont think one pencil in the neck will stop a bloodlusted wolverine

if it was a table leg or something, ya... but PIS works both ways

what kind of weapons does bullseye normally wcrry?

GODSCRIBE
he carries around ninja stars that will surely blind wolverine, or slice through his neck.

inamilist
he carries around ninja stars that will surely blind wolverine, or slice through his neck.

ok, lol, ya

he would most likely win

Wolverine2006
Wolverine blocks the objects being thrown at him with his claws, while he charges bullseye. Bullseye get cut in half, and thats it.

badabing
I think Bullseye is a cool character and he's no pushover. I believe Wolverine can take his offense and get in close to end the battle.

King KAM
Wolverine isnt a pushover, Bullseye will throw something at him pierce his skin and Wolverine will go berserk charge at him and turn him into sushi. and i think are prayers have been answered, first it was blackwolverine, than blackweaponx,then wolverine8888, not we got wolverine 2006!

willRules
I say wolverine simply cos of his healing...............

Tshern
Wolverine would take a huge majority. And there are quite a few reasons for that, I dare say.

Firstly, if Bullseye blinds him he just goes to him using his senses of smell and hearing while recovering from his eye injury. Healing factor indeed rocks.

Secondly, Bullseye can throw all the sharp items he can find to Wolverine very neck, but still Wolvie won't care. Several times has he runned straigth against a bunch of angry men shooting with assault rifles, but still he kept going. You think a few throwing stars could stop him?

Thirdly, Bullseye wouldn't be able run away forever. Wolverine is fasted, blind or not. And all Wolverine needs is one decent hit. One slice and Bullseye lacks a head.

I can go on if you want, but I guess you get the point. Wolverine simply won't be stopped by a guy who throws him with sharp things.

TheKahn
Assuming that Bullseye has a fair assortment of sharp projectiles to use and the combatants start a good distance away from each other, then I think Bullseye could win a majority, say 6/10. While most of his vital organs are protected (although I suppose that Bullseye might be able to get projectiles in between Wolverine's ribs to his heart and lungs) he is still relatively vulnerable. By this I namely mean his eyes, throat, ligaments, and tendons. All of these areas are exposed and attacks to them would certainly incapacitate Wolverine for a given amount of time or at the very least diminish his combat effectiveness. But keeping Wolverine at a distance is paramount as up close Bullseye would be in big trouble.

Now a forested battle field with plenty of cover I could see Wolverine taking the majority. But in a open field arena fight, he is at a major disadvantage.

Tshern
How could Bullseye keep Wolverine away? If I recall correctly he once lost a lung and kept on fighting (correct me if I'm wrong, please.). Wolvie's threshold of pain is too high for Bullseye to incapacitate him with projectiles. Already the amount of machine gun put against Big W during these years shows that he practically doesn't give a damn of hits.

His internal organs have suffered before, he has taken hits from the Hulk, he's been under a shower of machine gun fire and so forth. A couple of well-aimed sticks won't put him down.

Etrigan
Wolverine, by the hair on his chinny chin chin. It's damn close, but his healing factor would get him through it.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tshern
How could Bullseye keep Wolverine away? If I recall correctly he once lost a lung and kept on fighting (correct me if I'm wrong, please.). Wolvie's threshold of pain is too high for Bullseye to incapacitate him with projectiles. Already the amount of machine gun put against Big W during these years shows that he practically doesn't give a damn of hits.

While I agree that Wolverine is a tough old bastard, you lost me when you said that his pain threshold would prevent him from losing to Bullseye. What I think Wolverine is vulnerable is not to poorly aimed machine gun fire from some common bad-guy thug, but precise, accurate, pinpoint attacks from one of the best assassins in the world. For example if you cut someone's Achilles tendon in the back of their calf they can no longer physically walk. The human body can be almost entirely incapacitated by such attacks to certain areas. Now Wolverine would heal but in the meantime he would be vulnerable to even more such attacks.

His internal organs have suffered before, he has taken hits from the Hulk, he's been under a shower of machine gun fire and so forth. A couple of well-aimed sticks won't put him down.

All I can say about Wolverine taking hits from the Hulk is that the writers slept through their high school physics classes. If you want to take that as something other than PIS then be my guest.

Tshern
How about machine gun fire from a squadron of well-trained soldiers, like the ones who Mister X sent to kill Wolverine. I'm pretty sure that if a group of soldiers fire hundreds of bullets to Wolvie some of them would hit his important organs and so forth. Especially since he's been shot at countless times.

And three seconds later it's fixed. And what did Bullseye achieve with this throw? Nothing.

A human body, but a comic book mutant body is a different issue, don't you think? Real world logic is partially invalid in MU. Wolverine has showed that he is able to walk against machine gun fire which tears his vital organs to bloody pulp. Hence, he can do it.

It's like the Hulk. We all know that in real world it is impossible for a man to lift a mountain or throw a castle, but still the Hulk has done it. Hence, he can do it. Juggernaut has walked in the air after he was picked up by Jean Grey. Not realistic by our standards, but realistic in comic world standards.

Yeah, I explained this before, but I still would like to mention that real world physics does not apply to the wonderful world of comics. The speed of light cannot be exceeded, a castle cannot be thrown by a single man nor can a man jump to concentrated antimatter (Which might not even exist in our universe. An interesting topic really.).

Now I admit it, my arguments are definitely not based on real world and the invariances we are so used to consider while living on our very own Earth. When talking about comics we have to go by the rules that exist in their universe, not by the common sense that we so willingly use in our own lives.

In comic book standards Wolverine would take a significant majority due to the fact that tearing apart his vital organs wouldn't stop him and Bullseye can't inflict physical damage that wouldn't be almost instantly healed by Wolverine's healing factor.

Edit: Hopefully that didn't sound like a personal insult, it was not supposed to be one.

King KAM
How about machine gun fire from a squadron of well-trained soldiers, like the ones who Mister X sent to kill Wolverine. I'm pretty sure that if a group of soldiers fire hundreds of bullets to Wolvie some of them would hit his important organs and so forth. Especially since he's been shot at countless times.

And three seconds later it's fixed. And what did Bullseye achieve with this throw? Nothing.

A human body, but a comic book mutant body is a different issue, don't you think? Real world logic is partially invalid in MU. Wolverine has showed that he is able to walk against machine gun fire which tears his vital organs to bloody pulp. Hence, he can do it.

It's like the Hulk. We all know that in real world it is impossible for a man to lift a mountain or throw a castle, but still the Hulk has done it. Hence, he can do it. Juggernaut has walked in the air after he was picked up by Jean Grey. Not realistic by our standards, but realistic in comic world standards.

Yeah, I explained this before, but I still would like to mention that real world physics does not apply to the wonderful world of comics. The speed of light cannot be exceeded, a castle cannot be thrown by a single man nor can a man jump to concentrated antimatter (Which might not even exist in our universe. An interesting topic really.).

Now I admit it, my arguments are definitely not based on real world and the invariances we are so used to consider while living on our very own Earth. When talking about comics we have to go by the rules that exist in their universe, not by the common sense that we so willingly use in our own lives.

In comic book standards Wolverine would take a significant majority due to the fact that tearing apart his vital organs wouldn't stop him and Bullseye can't inflict physical damage that wouldn't be almost instantly healed by Wolverine's healing factor.

Edit: Hopefully that didn't sound like a personal insult, it was not supposed to be one. If wolverine suffers a wound that causes massive bleeding like bullseye hitting hiting his 2 caraded artories, then he can simply dodge wolverine until he passes out which will be in about 2-3 seconds.

marvelprince
like i said, he keeps his distance. wolverine becomes a sitting duck to him once Bullseye blinds him. and no his 'senses' wont come in handy.

I'm just curious as to why Wolverine's senses won't help him

King KAM
Originally posted by marvelprince
I'm just curious as to why Wolverine's senses won't help him because bullseyes will lodge something in both his nose and ears.

Tshern
And as usual, Wolverine's healing factor doesn't heal his wounds. That is exactly why he has died of loss of blood hundreds of times. Practically everytime he has been in explosions, under machine gun fire and dropped from a skyscraper.

marvelprince
I mean in terms of dodging. Wolverine's senses are comparable to Daredevil's. If Daredevil can use his senses to dodge Bullseye wht can't Wolverine do the same

Tshern
Easy to avoid by simply covering them. Wolvie could use his hand for example, there's no way Bullseye throws something true adamantium.

King KAM
Easy to avoid by simply covering them. Wolvie could use his hand for example, there's no way Bullseye throws something true adamantium. but if hes blind, he wont know that they are comingOriginally posted by Tshern
And as usual, Wolverine's healing factor doesn't heal his wounds. That is exactly why he has died of loss of blood hundreds of times. Practically everytime he has been in explosions, under machine gun fire and dropped from a skyscraper. i read wolverine monthly, and if you do to you know that if he loses a substantial amount of blood, he passes out, he doesnt die, but he does pass out.

GODSCRIBE
I mean in terms of dodging. Wolverine's senses are comparable to Daredevil's.

Not nearly....

King KAM
Not nearly.... hes not as agile, but easily as quick.....but wolverine gets lazy.....he knows that he can take punishment, DD cant

GODSCRIBE
I'm just curious as to why Wolverine's senses won't help him

His sense of hearing won't be of much use, with the sheer speed and accuracy with which Bullseye will be throwing the projectiles. He'll be able to sniff him out, but c'mon, Bullseye will easily evade him.

I'm sorry, but Wolverine needs to Breathe. If his neck is partially severed from it's base, with a ninja star lodged deep in his esophagus, he won't be able to breath..and eventually he will die.

Bullseye has the speed of a professional Olympic athlete actually. If anything they have the same speed.

When his head has been displaced from it's body, and he can no longer breath, that doesn't matter much.

thumb up

Ex11B
What can Bullseye use to keep Wolverine down for a extended period of time?

TheKahn

It is a sad fact that 99% of all bad guys, no matter what their previous training, are incredibly poor shots.

Personally I think it would take him far longer than 3 seconds to heal from such an injury as losing an eye (which took him years after Cyber ripped one of them out) or to regrow tendons or ligaments (as in AOA he couldn't even regrow an arm). His healing factor is good but it doesn't make him invulnerable. And even if it only puts him down for a few moments, it would be enough time for Bullseye to inflict even more damage.

I have no problem with Superman flying, the Hulk lifting a mountain, Thor being a real person, or Wolverine having his bones bonded to an unbreakable metal in comics. What I take issue with is when Marvel or DC gives a character a certain power set and them has them accomplish a feat that is well outside of said power set. No matter how many times they do that, to me it is always PIS. All I ask is for either consistency with what they have already stated or at least a "reasonable" explanation.

Edit: Hopefully that didn't sound like a personal insult, it was not supposed to be one.

Imo, as Wolverine still has a basically human body attacks that would render him incapable of moving and that caused enough blood loss would be enough to beat him. Also remember that Sabertooth has almost killed Wolverine on a couple of occasions inflicting the type of damage that I think Bullseys is capable of.

Oh, and I have no problem with someone disagreeing with my like you just did. You simply stated where you disagreed and gave a logical and perfectly civil explanation as to your reasoning. We may end up having to just agree to disagree but debating like this is half the fun. big grin

capt it up
please how is bulls eye gunna beat him?
first he could easiliy dodge bull eye attacks. seocnd he could simple do this

capt it up
or simply do this. see there not much bull eye can do that would realy do much damage to wolverine

inamilist
Originally posted by capt it up
or simply do this. see there not much bull eye can do that would realy do much damage to wolverine

lol

yet again marvel seems to ignore the laws of physics....

pity

ya, wolvie can take bullets without flinching, however those dont appear to hit him in any real vital areas. Ive never heard it stated anywhere that he is bullet or cut proof, so a perfectly aimed bladed object of some kind could seriously dehabilitate wolvie.

Bullseye would have to make a series of increadable shots to keep wolvie at bay, but as long as the environment will allow him to keep that kind of distance i figure he can

GODSCRIBE

he didnt get hit in any of the areas i mention i.e eyes and throat. that scan is useless. wink

capt it up
lol

yet again marvel seems to ignore the laws of physics....

pity

ya, wolvie can take bullets without flinching, however those dont appear to hit him in any real vital areas. Ive never heard it stated anywhere that he is bullet or cut proof, so a perfectly aimed bladed object of some kind could seriously dehabilitate wolvie.

Bullseye would have to make a series of increadable shots to keep wolvie at bay, but as long as the environment will allow him to keep that kind of distance i figure he can
oh u wanna see more shots in wolverine ok.
also wolverine could easiliy just dodge what ever bull eye throws at him.

AGILITY and REFLEX FEATS not all but some
(Wolverine in Black Shadow! White Shadow! Chapter one the killing ground) Has wolverine cutting a guys gun to piece with out him even seeing it. Also in the same issue wolverine dodges a bunch of machinegun firer.
(Wolverine #40) wolverine well carrying a girl , dodges beams of deadly light.
(Wolverine vs Spiderman nuff said? #48) wolverine has a little fist fight with spiderman and seems to have had the upper hand in the battle.
(wolverine #137) wolverine dodges a bunch of lazers.

here a picture below showing wolverine would not even need to dodge.

capt it up
he didnt get hit in any of the areas i mention i.e eyes and throat. that scan is useless. wink
look at the new pic I posted..............

GODSCRIBE
look at the new pic I posted..............

are those bullets in throat? eek!

batdude123

(Wolverine in Black Shadow! White Shadow! Chapter one the killing ground) Has wolverine cutting a guys gun to piece with out him even seeing it. Also in the same issue wolverine dodges a bunch of machinegun firer.
(Wolverine vs Spiderman nuff said? #48) wolverine has a little fist fight with spiderman and seems to have had the upper hand in the battle.

yes Nicely done! wink

GODSCRIBE
I want to see how he fights Bullseye after he's made into a pez-dispenser.

capt it up
yes Nicely done! wink
thank u

capt it up
I want to see how he fights Bullseye after he's made into a pez-dispenser.
? lol

inamilist

marvel needs to freshen up on their knowledge of ballistics and inertia smile

lol, dodging lazers and dodging someone who basically has the superpower of deadeye accuracy are 2 differant things

I dont like calling PIS on unrealistic things in comics, because, well, they are comics, but if someone is shot from that close, they will fall down.

Simple inertia

capt it up
marvel needs to freshen up on their knowledge of ballistics and inertia smile

lol, dodging lazers and dodging someone who basically has the superpower of deadeye accuracy are 2 differant things

I dont like calling PIS on unrealistic things in comics, because, well, they are comics, but if someone is shot from that close, they will fall down.

Simple inertia
dude ur talken about a guy who takes hit form class 100 and keeps comming. wolverien a mutant with amazing healing and has a pain threshold like no other. also dodging a lazer is far ahrder then dodging some one who is amazing accurate. lazer move far far far far faster then bull eye could ever hope to throw any thing.

TheKahn
dude ur talken about a guy who takes hit form class 100 and keeps comming. wolverien a mutant with amazing healing and has a pain threshold like no other. also dodging a lazer is far ahrder then dodging some one who is amazing accurate. lazer move far far far far faster then bull eye could ever hope to throw any thing.

Unless his mutant power is the ability to negate the laws of physics then that is PIS. yes

And it depends on how accurate the targeting systems controlling the lasers to determine just how hard it is to dodge them.

capt it up
Originally posted by TheKahn
Unless his mutant power is the ability to negate the laws of physics then that is PIS. yes

And it depends on how accurate the targeting systems controlling the lasers to determine just how hard it is to dodge them.
lol. dude comic are all pis. only way to judge comics is to use comic evidence real world does not matter when ur talken about people who can fly lift mountain ect.

also a lazer is always faster then any bullet.

inamilist
dude ur talken about a guy who takes hit form class 100 and keeps comming.

I'd recommend you look up inertia and the force generated by bullets

im not saying he is dead, but there is NOWAY he stands on a motorbike with dozens of 9mm bullets being shot into him (especially because there dont seem to be any exit wounds.... OUCH)

capt it up

im not saying he is dead, but there is NOWAY he stands on a motorbike with dozens of 9mm bullets being shot into him (especially because there dont seem to be any exit wounds.... OUCH)
he does it all the time. ur trying to use real world crap in comics which does not work seeing how people turn into monster or on fire or eat worlds ect.

inamilist
lol. dude comic are all pis. only way to judge comics is to use comic evidence real world does not matter when ur talken about people who can fly lift mountain ect.

also a lazer is always faster then any bullet.

see, thats why these are difficult, because the powers that the comic say wolverine should have and those that he shows are entirely differant

for him to perform the feat on the bike, he would need to have MASSIVE super strength, superhuman balance and durability

he has none of those, he has a healing factor and pain tolorance

thats why it is being brought up, it is also, coincidently, why a lot of people dont like wolverine. They dont even try to write him properly....

batdude123

Yeah, and in real life a guy can shoot lasers from his eyes and throw planets like they were nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GODSCRIBE
? lol
that did come off as a bit nonsensical didn't it? watch Sin City, then you'll get what I'm trying to say.

inamilist
Yeah, and in real life a guy can shoot lasers from his eyes and throw planets like they were nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wink

apples to apples friend

capt it up
see, thats why these are difficult, because the powers that the comic say wolverine should have and those that he shows are entirely differant

for him to perform the feat on the bike, he would need to have MASSIVE super strength, superhuman balance and durability

he has none of those, he has a healing factor and pain tolorance

thats why it is being brought up, it is also, coincidently, why a lot of people dont like wolverine. They dont even try to write him properly....
lol are u serous dude there are characters who fly and they give no reason for it there a guy who can turn from solid ice into a man and ur telling me wolverine makes no sense?

also wolverine has enchanced or also called superhuman strength level 1

Black Adam
lol are u serous dude there are characters who fly and they give no reason for it there a guy who can turn from solid ice into a man and ur telling me wolverine makes no sense?

also wolverine has enchanced or also called superhuman strength level 1

wolverine8888 is that you?

GODSCRIBE

lmao..that sounds familiar.

batdude123
wink

apples to apples friend

Okay, is there any possible way a metal can be surgically grafted to a human skeleton without that person dying? Or can a person have six claws jutting out from in between their knuckles? THEY'RE COMICS! They exsist for our entertainment. wink (Sorry if I sound like a jerk embarrasment)

capt it up
nope

GODSCRIBE
kl;kl

capt it up
Okay, is there any possible way a metal can be surgically grafted to a human skeleton without that person dying? Or can a person have six claws jutting out from in between their knuckles? THEY'RE COMICS! They exsist for out entertainment. wink (Sorry if I sound like a jerk embarrasment)
fully agree

TheKahn
From the rules of the forum:

"No SvFL

Spiderman vs. Firelord, or SvFL, is a shorthand that refers to any time when a character performs a feat that their powers and skills should be blatantly insufficient for, and is not repeated or is rarely repeated again relative to the character's overall established career, as well as the character's opponents' established showings. In statistical terms, it is an outlier, something that is radically beyond the character's established capabilities. For example, Spiderman defeating a herald of Galactus is a case of the SvFL exemption; however, Batman being able to sneak up on Superman is not because he has done so frequently under different writers."

Nothing in Wolverine's power set justifies him being able to take a 100+ton class hit and not be put into a coma after flying across five states. While Wolverine certainly gets his jobber aura in comics, in these fights he must do without it.

inamilist
lol

the powers arent what im saying is unrealistic

what im saying is that they dont react with the world around them proper manner, especially in marvel.

cyclops blasting stuff out of his eyes, i can buy that, if he did something stupid with it, like... froze something, then id say its unrealistic given that his mutant ability charges ions

same with wolvie. Fine, he has his powers, what he is shown as being capable of is differant on many occasions that what his powers are

which is fine, a better story is better than accuracy in this regard, imho, and people want to see lots of crazy wolverine stuff

please try and see the differance in what im saying before critiscizing. For wolverine to take a bullet without flinching (especially given the lack of exit wounds) he would need strength higher than spidermans, which he does not have

batdude123
fully agree

Thank you. wink

capt it up
From the rules of the forum:

"No SvFL

Spiderman vs. Firelord, or SvFL, is a shorthand that refers to any time when a character performs a feat that their powers and skills should be blatantly insufficient for, and is not repeated or is rarely repeated again relative to the character's overall established career, as well as the character's opponents' established showings. In statistical terms, it is an outlier, something that is radically beyond the character's established capabilities. For example, Spiderman defeating a herald of Galactus is a case of the SvFL exemption; however, Batman being able to sneak up on Superman is not because he has done so frequently under different writers."

Nothing in Wolverine's power set justifies him being able to take a 100+ton class hit and not be put into a coma after flying across five states. While Wolverine certainly gets his jobber aura in comics, in these fights he must do without it.
actauly it does healing factor justifies it also u reading the rest of the rules it says if it is repeat only a few times but wolverine repeats this constantly

capt it up
lol

the powers arent what im saying is unrealistic

what im saying is that they dont react with the world around them proper manner, especially in marvel.

cyclops blasting stuff out of his eyes, i can buy that, if he did something stupid with it, like... froze something, then id say its unrealistic given that his mutant ability charges ions

same with wolvie. Fine, he has his powers, what he is shown as being capable of is differant on many occasions that what his powers are

which is fine, a better story is better than accuracy in this regard, imho, and people want to see lots of crazy wolverine stuff

please try and see the differance in what im saying before critiscizing. For wolverine to take a bullet without flinching (especially given the lack of exit wounds) he would need strength higher than spidermans, which he does not have
how i scot shooting beams out of his eye mroe ok then wolverine taking bullets? think about it if scot shooting beams out of his eyes why hasent he blown of his head?

TheKahn
actauly it does healing factor justifies it also u reading the rest of the rules it says if it is repeat only a few times but wolverine repeats this constantly

eer

So a healing factor negates physics???

batdude123
^ Exactly, see, what gets me is that Wolverine has been shown to take bullets like they were nothing like a thousand times and yet some people still think that it shouldn't happen. Even after it's been established that not only does it happen, but it happens often. wink

capt it up
eer

So a healing factor negates physics???
no, comics negate physics

batdude123
^ *Talking to Cap it up.

capt it up
^ Exactly, see, what gets me is that Wolverine has been shown to take bullets like they were nothing like a thousand times and yet some people still think that it shouldn't happen. Even after it's been established that not only does it happen, but it happens often. wink
so true

batdude123
so true

I know.

TheKahn

I'm not talking about the bullets, I'm talking about Wolverine taking hits from him and not be tossed miles through the air or not having his body tissue being liquifed sad

http://img110.exs.cx/img110/235/mountain6hn.jpg
http://img153.exs.cx/img153/8827/fortress8xe.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/3412/traintoss21kv.jpg
http://img129.exs.cx/img129/3789/submarine6sg.jpg
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/958/denmarkquake1mm.jpg

batdude123
I'm not talking about the bullets, I'm talking about Wolverine taking hits from him and not be tossed miles through the air or not having his body tissue being liquifed sad

http://img110.exs.cx/img110/235/mountain6hn.jpg
http://img153.exs.cx/img153/8827/fortress8xe.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/3412/traintoss21kv.jpg
http://img129.exs.cx/img129/3789/submarine6sg.jpg
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/958/denmarkquake1mm.jpg

I wasn't really talking about what you were saying. I was referring to what inmalis said.

batdude123
Wolverine wins hands down.

marvelprince
I don't think you people really understand what was being said. No one is disputing that Wolverine has a high pain threshold or that bullets will kill him, its that Wolverine tends to usually overstep what they are capable of. Case and point

Wolverine vs Hulk. Hulk is exponentially stronger and his skin can deflect missiles yet Wolvie's claws can cut him? Sure they are adamantium but without sufficient strength you can't do anything against Hulk. Its like if you had a sharp enough knife you could probably cut through wood, but a child who isn't as strong as you can't

Wolverine getting shot from hundreds of automatic weapons and not flinching. Wolverine, due to his size and how powerful machine guns are should have been shot right off his feets. Its impossible for him to just be standing there

Surviving a nuke. I won't even go into this one. Everyone surely has seen the footage before of a nuclear explosion. Sure Wolverine can heal, but after a nuke there would only be a skeletal left.

Now don't say its just a comic cause then your saying that everything in a comic is dispensable. Its not. Comics now pride themselves on being true physics. Once you overcome the fact that people have powers, everything else tends to follow basic physics including the powers. Things that go up come down, every action there is a reaction, etc.

batdude123
Yeah, but what does all that have to do with him having trouble with Bullseye? I mean I understand where you're coming from and everything, but Wolverine could just dodge Bullseyes projectiles with out it being PIS and then he would come in for the final blow, or rather, slash.

marvelprince
That was more in response to early stuff mentioned about Wolverine, and some other comic book physics stuff in general. Sry if i got a bit off topic.

BTW, I do think Wolverine can take a majority win here. His extra speed and healing factor give him the edge. Wolverine 6/10

batdude123
^yes

inamilist

so, this means to me that marvel needs to do one of 2 things

1) give wolverine an inertial dampening power

2) state that bullets in the Marvel Universe dont behave in the same manner as they do in real life

comics also have a tendency to need to tell a story. The more intense the writers can make it, the more copies that get sold

im not saying wolverine shouldn't be able to take bullets, or that he hasnt, its just that if a real bullet fired from a real gun were to hit a real person, who has by some fluke accident acquired the same powers as wolverine, it would have a differant result from what is shown on the page.

to the matter at hand though, i still said wolvie takes the majority, although i think it compleatly determined by the environment and distance. There would be ways to start this fight where it would be a blowout for either side

riceroost
Wolverine wins this fight every single time, and badly, usually without taking any damage.

Fast
A deciding factor here is if this is a fight to the death. If it is I don't think Bullseye can win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.