Wolverine runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Wovlerine fights....

1. Daredevil

2. Punisher

3. Batman

4. Captain America

5. Deadpool

6. Beast

7. Spider-man

8. Ultimate Wolverine

9. Ultimate Hulk

Wolverine gets time to heal from each match, and gets prep on every opponent.

inamilist
wow, everyone gives him trouble...

he'll be lucky to get by 2-5, though i think he beats beast

no way he gets past spidey though

GODSCRIBE
he'll be lucky to get passed 1. that goes either way.

braz
makes it to 5 and thats it

batdude123
Yeah, it seems like 5 would stop him.

Wolverine2006
Heres Wolverine beating up spider-man

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5584939

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5583855

TheKahn
1 or 3 stops him. Wolverine would actually need to use his brain to beat them.

inamilist
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

its been done

GODSCRIBE
he's beserker here? then he definately stops at 1. daredevil will easily outsmart him.

Wolverine2006
I'll c if I can change it

Wolverine2006
Aight just regular clear thinking Wolverine

vpokdekjyafmidp
stops at 1

Ex11B
Yep.1 is the number.

batdude123
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
stops at 1

no

TheKahn
I can see a clear thinking Wolverine winning a clear majority against 2, 6, and 8 but that's about it.

Ex11B
Of course i'm waiting for someone to come in here and say he makes it all the way laughing

Wolverine2006
Heck no, Wolverine would kill dare devil

Compare for urself

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wolverine

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Daredevil

Wolverine2006
I think the only one he would have trouble with is Deadpool

GODSCRIBE
Heck no, Wolverine would kill dare devil

Compare for urself

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wolverine

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Daredevil

this proves what? are we comparing bios now? is this what its come to?

Wolverine2006
If u read u would know that Wolverine is a better fighter than DD, and with out fighting advantage what does DD have. Nothing, so DD loses.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Ex11B
Yep.1 is the number.

I'll be ur Huckleberry

Wolverine2006
Wrong quote ^

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Ex11B
Of course i'm waiting for someone to come in here and say he makes it all the way laughing

Right quote

TheKahn
Daredevil is stronger, faster, a better fighter, and has better senses than Wolverine. If you want actual proof then spend some time looking through this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386982&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1 . I promise you will find far more than just bios.

Oh, I almost forgot:

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7325/daredevilwolverine4sw.th.jpg

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by TheKahn

the hearts of a million wolverine fanboys just got broken.

Wolverine2006
Daredevil is stronger, faster, a better fighter, and has better senses than Wolverine. If you want actual proof then spend some time looking through this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386982&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1 . I promise you will find far more than just bios.

Oh, I almost forgot:

DD has none of those. That was bad writing. Just because it happened in a comic book doesnt mean it would really happen. Wolverine beat Lobo in a comic book.

GODSCRIBE
Just because it happened in a comic book doesnt mean it would really happen.

lmao, in what...real life?

srankmissingnin
Wolverine would walk all over Matt... hell he'd do it while he was blind folded. The ONLY possible physical edge Matt has is agility (and even that is pushing it) other then that Wolverine dominates. Even if we give Matt the benefit of a doubt and say that he is physically Wolverine's superior it would hardly matter. Wolverine could let Matt beat on him for 24 hours straight before the fight even started still down him in the first round.

Daredevil beating Wolverine... what a joke that is. There is nothing that Matt has to even slow Logan down let alone incapacitate him.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine would walk all over Matt... hell he'd do it while he was blind folded. The ONLY possible physical edge Matt has is agility (and even that is pushing it) other then that Wolverine dominates. Even if we give Matt the benefit of a doubt and say that he is physically Wolverine's superior it would hardly matter. Wolverine could let Matt beat on him for 24 hours straight before the fight even started still down him in the first round.

Daredevil beating Wolverine... what a joke that is. There is nothing that Matt has to even slow Logan down let alone incapacitate him.

apart from choking him the **** out.

inamilist
DD has none of those. That was bad writing. Just because it happened in a comic book doesnt mean it would really happen. Wolverine beat Lobo in a comic book.

DD is able to roll out of punches comming from spiderman

not to mention, he uses his extensive martial arts training, whereas wolverine just slices through thing

I think its possible for a person with the power set and experience wolverine has to do very well against DD

however, in this one, and in the Cap and Batman fights, it the fact that wolverine is very 2 dimensional in his strategy that he goes down.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
the hearts of a million wolverine fanboys just got broken.

That pic is from an Ennis Punisher issue... if that isn't explanation enough let me know

batdude123

Oh, I almost forgot:

Oh, sorry I just got back here. I had to take a PIS.

TheKahn

Let me guess: Wolverine losing = bad writing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lobo beating Wolverine was bad writing because a inferior character (Wolverine) won in a poorly conceived way to a superior one (Lobo). Here a superior character (Daredevil) beat a inferior one (Wolverine) using his martial arts skills.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by batdude123
lol, clever.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine would kill Lobo then. And if DD got close to Wolverine with his little billclub Wolverine would cut that in half, and then stab DD in the throat, and DD would let out a girlly squeal. Then Wolverine would piss on him and call it a night

srankmissingnin

Really in the very next issue Wolverine gets punched across state lines by the Hulk with out losing consciousness... Ennis is a joke. The guy does everything he can to make superheroes look bad

srankmissingnin

Lobo beating Wolverine was bad writing because a inferior character (Wolverine) won in a poorly conceived way to a superior one (Lobo). Here a superior character (Daredevil) beat a inferior one (Wolverine) using his martial arts skills.

Except that Daredevil is inferior to Wolverine in every possible way including martial ability...

TheKahn
Wolverine would kill Lobo then. And if DD got close to Wolverine with his little billclub Wolverine would cut that in half, and then stab DD in the throat, and DD would let out a girlly squeal. Then Wolverine would piss on him and call it a night

eer

batdude123
Really in the very next issue Wolverine gets punched across state lines by the Hulk with out losing consciousness... Ennis is a joke. The guy does everything he can to make superheroes look bad

yes I agree.

inamilist

its like wolverine8888 learned how to use proper sentance structure....

Wolverine2006

Thats the way it is with DD vs Wolverine...DD beating someone with the fighting prowess that Wolverine has is a joke that Ennis guy sucks...alot.

inamilist
Thats the way it is with DD vs Wolverine...DD beating someone with the fighting prowess that Wolverine has is a joke that Ennis guy sucks...alot.

DD is a better fighter than wolverine

he is basically a ninja, and he uses his training more effectively

Wolverine2006
There is no way in hell that DD is a better fighter than Wolverine. Wolverine just usually goes berserk and doesnt use his training. But in this case with his preparation and knowing that DD is a martial artist I'm pretty sure that he will use his traing and take the Devil down.

batdude123
There is no way in hell that DD is a better fighter than Wolverine. Wolverine just usually goes berserk and doesnt use his training. But in this case with his preparation and knowing that DD is a martial artist I'm pretty sure that he will use his traing and take the Devil down.

Yeah, and besides, didn't you say that this is now a clear-headed Wolverine instead of a berserker one? In that case, Wolverine pulls all of his martial arts skills to take DD down.

inamilist
when has wolverine ever shown proper or especially sophisticated fighting techniques in comics?

yes, apparently he is trained, but, since he doesnt use it all the time, there is no way his martial art level is on par with DDs

soujaboy09
DD isn't a better fightter than Wolverine. Wolverine knows over 100 diffren't martial arts, and has years of experiance. DD goes down hard

Sixth_Winged
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3174/spidermanwolverineowned8ua.jpg

But that pic doesn't matter cause he's already in trouble at 1

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by inamilist
DD is a better fighter than wolverine

he is basically a ninja, and he uses his training more effectively

Why? Because Wolverine doesn't stand around in flashy martial arts posses use elaborate throws? That would just prolong any fight he gets in. Wolverines best advantage is that he is capable of taking almost any hit. He doesn't have to worry about the dodge and can concentrate solely on hitting his opponent when their guard is down. If Wolverine fought Daredevil, Matt would be scewed in under a minute.

batdude123
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

But that pic doesn't matter cause he stops at 1

And what is this supposed to prove?

Sixth_Winged
And what is this supposed to prove?

that you're blind

srankmissingnin

But that pic doesn't matter cause he stops at 1

Spider-man is able to web up Wolverine while Logan is trying to talk Spider-man out of fighting after being blasted twice by an Omega level mutant...

How is that revlevent?

Sixth_Winged
Spider-man is able to web up Wolverine while Logan is trying to talk Spider-man out of fighting after being blasted twice by an Omega level mutant...

How is that revlevent?

Because it shows webbing can incapacitate him.

And he got blasted by an Omega level mutant means what? considering he recovered

inamilist
Why? Because Wolverine doesn't stand around in flashy martial arts posses use elaborate throws? That would just prolong any fight he gets in. Wolverines best advantage is that he is capable of taking almost any hit. He doesn't have to worry about the dodge and can concentrate solely on hitting his opponent when their guard is down. If Wolverine fought Daredevil, Matt would be scewed in under a minute.

your logic proves my argument though

wolverine doesnt worry about getting hit, he doesnt worry about fancy techniques because, for the most part, he just shreds things

DD HAS to be worried about getting hit, since he has human level durability. He has to know how to hit people in debilitating places and he has to know how reverse the attacks of other fighters.

this would boil down to a very "non-comic"esque fight, where one fighter with more technical experience beats another with a higher durability and weapons

srankmissingnin
Because it shows webbing can incapacitate him.

And he got blasted by an Omega level mutant means what?

That he wasn't at his fighting best when he was talking to Spider-man. The fact remains that out of all the fights between Spider-man and Wolverine the only time he has successfully managed to web Wolverine up was when Wolverine wasn't fighting Peter or expecting him to act so rashly.

Sixth_Winged
That he wasn't at his fighting best when he was talking to Spider-man. The fact remains that out of all the fights between Spider-man and Wolverine the only time he has successfully managed to web Wolverine up was when Wolverine wasn't fighting Peter or expecting him to act so rashly.

Right, and we know of course that Spider-man was dead serious when he did that.

And whether it's only the time he succesfully managed to web him doesn't matter that much since he never used his full set of his abilities to do so from their past encounters. He basically tried to handle him physically and not rely on his webbing that much.

soujaboy09
Since when has Dd had mre fighting exp than Wolverine?

srankmissingnin
your logic proves my argument though

wolverine doesnt worry about getting hit, he doesnt worry about fancy techniques because, for the most part, he just shreds things

DD HAS to be worried about getting hit, since he has human level durability. He has to know how to hit people in debilitating places and he has to know how reverse the attacks of other fighters.

this would boil down to a very "non-comic"esque fight, where one fighter with more technical experience beats another with a higher durability and weapons

Wolverine can take Matts best shots a thousand fold with out being koed (we're talking about a guy who regrew a new heart in three panels).

Anyway how does any of that translate to Matt being more skilled? Most of the people Wolverine fight all have superhuman stats (ie speed and agility) and healing factors and when he attacks... he hits thim. He doest flail his arms wildly and hope he hits, no he hits because he is incredible skilled and accurate. The fact that on the rare occasions where Wolverine fights a street with out a healing and he misses is PIS pure and simple.

inamilist
Wolverine can take Matts best shots a thousand fold with out being koed (we're talking about a guy who regrew a new heart in three panels).

Anyway how does any of that trasnalate to Matt being more skill? Most of the people Wolverine fight all have superhuman stats (ie speed and agility) and healing factors and when he attacks... he hits thim. He doest flail his arms wildly and hope he hits, no he hits because he is incredible skilled and accurate. The fact that on the rare occasions where Wolverine fights a street with out a healing and he misses is PIS pure and simple.

lol

well, i did say wolverine beats DD in my first post

im just saying, that wolverine is compleatly outclassed as far as skill or technique goes

IMHO, the only reason he wins are the claws + regen

spetznaz

Erm, just because it happened in a comic book?

Maybe you need to be reminded of this, but Wolverine and Daredevil are COMICBOOK characters!
It will ALWAYS happen in a comic book, at least as pertinent to KMC comic-book-versus forum (meaning that every matchup will stem from comic books).

Thus, unless you can show a world where an actual Wolbereen (oops, Wolverine) faces off against a real Matt Murdock, then everything will ALWAYS happen in comic books.

Now, the Lobo/Wolverine fight.
The reason that doesn't count is because:
1) It wasn't cannon.
2) Most importantly it was a fan-voted result.

However the DD/Wolverine thing shown above was:
a) Cannon.
b) A 100% Marvel affair with no fan-votes.

Anyways, if you can show a way where it doesn't happen in comic books then you are more than welcome to enlighten everyone here at KMC.

However, I sadly have to inform you that it ALL happens in comics. Wolverine, DD, Superman, Wonderwoman, Prof.X, the Hulk.
All of it is fiction.
Pure fiction ......fiction in the form of pictograms and bubble-encapsulated words.

Thus your statement that 'it happened in a comic book doesnt mean it would really happen' is not only moot but rather disturbing.

Hope you are not on psychedelics!

MuffinmanMike

Wow. One scene snippets of the fight.

Good job. Also nice job not showing us any of Spider-mans past battles just before the fight.

inamilist
Originally posted by spetznaz

Hope you are not on psychedelics!

what a horrible thing to say

Sixth_Winged
Heck, he even included a what if scene

srankmissingnin
lol

well, i did say wolverine beats DD in my first post

im just saying, that wolverine is compleatly outclassed as far as skill or technique goes

IMHO, the only reason he wins are the claws + regen

Bah! I just don't see it. Just because Wolverine takes hits and doesn't stand in flashy poses doesn't make him any less skilled. I mean Wolverine has handled all sorts of uber martial art characters. He handled that Iron Fist plus guy that pawned Danny with relitive ease, he took down Shang Chi in a panel, he got Daredevil in a full nelson in three panels after Daredevil jumped, he held his own against Stick once he stop fooling around, he beat Zartan the Weapon Master with ease and walked all over Razorfist (back when Razorfist was a formidable opponent and not a joke).

spetznaz
its like wolverine8888 learned how to use proper sentance structure....

Yep.
I've actually wondered about that ......some of the logic smacks straight of the 'Wolbereen,' BUT THE SYNTAX IS FREE OF GLARING GRAMMATICAL ERRORS OR DICTION BREAKDOWN!

My gosh, I think we may have been witnessing a miracle for the last several weeks and not realized it!
Maybe Wolverine8888 went for therapy and got his deficiencies with the written word fixed!
The sentences are no longer rife with mangled English usage though, but the 'Wolbereen weens ahll' mentality still runs strong and true.

Who knows .....maybe Wolverine8888 did take those afterschool remedial lessons I once recommended to him.

TheKahn
Except that Daredevil is inferior to Wolverine in every possible way including martial ability...

Prove it. Let's see some scans of Wolverine temporarily paralyzing opponents with a single touch, using his senses to scan a city from across a river, repeatedly knocking bullets out of the air, flipping over limousines, tossing around 400lb wights like they are nothing, sensing that Nightcrawler is about to teleport before he does it, dodging gunfire while saving civilians at the same time, or of him actually using martial arts skills in fight after fight (all of which can be found in scans in the Daredevil respect thread)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386982&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Wolverine fans always seem to make whatever claims they want about Wolverine and his skill level without ever offering any evidence to support them. How about actually proving he is capable of the things you claim? Just a suggestion.

batdude123
Bah! I just don't see it. Just because Wolverine takes hits and doesn't stand in flashy poses doesn't make him any less skilled. I mean Wolverine has handled all sorts of uber martial art characters. He handled that Iron Fist plus guy that pawned Danny with relitive ease, he took down Shang Chi in a panel, he got Daredevil in a full nelson in three panels after Daredevil jumped, he held his own against Stick once he stop fooling around, he beat Zartan the Weapon Master with ease and walked all over Razorfist (back when Razorfist was a formidable opponent and not a joke).

Exactly, and basically all of those characters are better martial artists than DD. BTW, you forgot Mister X, Lady Deathstrike, and Ogun. big grin

srankmissingnin
Exactly, and basically all of those characters are better martial artists than DD. BTW, you forgot Mister X, Lady Deathstrike, and Ogun. big grin

Yeah Ogun is nuts... almost on Stick level.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by spetznaz
Yep.
I've actually wondered about that ......some of the logic smacks straight of the 'Wolbereen,' BUT THE SYNTAX IS FREE OF GLARING GRAMMATICAL ERRORS OR DICTION BREAKDOWN!

My gosh, I think we may have been witnessing a miracle for the last several weeks and not realized it!
Maybe Wolverine8888 went for therapy and got his deficiencies with the written word fixed!
The sentences are no longer rife with mangled English usage though, but the 'Wolbereen weens ahll' mentality still runs strong and true.

Who knows .....maybe Wolverine8888 did take those afterschool remedial lessons I once recommended to him.

Now if only he'd stop reading when "Wolbereen" lost and stop subconciouslly adding 'But Wolverine got up and cut them in half.'

batdude123
Prove it. Let's see some scans of Wolverine temporarily paralyzing opponents with a single touch, using his senses to scan a city from across a river, repeatedly knocking bullets out of the air, flipping over limousines, tossing around 400lb wights like they are nothing, sensing that Nightcrawler is about to teleport before he does it, dodging gunfire while saving civilians at the same time, or of him actually using martial arts skills in fight after fight (all of which can be found in scans in the Daredevil respect thread)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386982&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Wolverine fans always seem to make whatever claims they want about Wolverine and his skill level without ever offering any evidence to support them. How about actually proving he is capable of the things you claim? Just a suggestion.

I think we did just provide some proof. We listed all of the martial artists that are BETTER than DD that Wolverine has beaten.

srankmissingnin

... Only the first thing in that list has anything to due with skill is the first point. And Wolverine has used pressure points (check the issues where he was sent to and other dimension by L.L&L), Wolverine has strenght feats that make DD "I can use 400lbs barbell as a bo-staff" feat look take (check... and one the Wolverine strength feat scans I have posted during my time on these forums), he has dodged gun fire (ever street can and has big deal), he has used his sense to predict where Nightcrawler will port (MCP Nightcrawler and Wolverine team up) and he uses MA skill in ever single fight.

batdude123
... Only the first thing in that list has anything to due with skill is the first point. And Wolverine has used pressure points (check the issues where he was sent to and other dimension by L.L&L), Wolverine has strenght feats that make DD "I can use 400lbs barbell as a bo-staff" feat look take (check... and one the Wolverine strength feat scans I have posted during my time on these forums), he has dodged gun fire (ever street can and has big deal), he has used his sense to predict where Nightcrawler will port (MCP Nightcrawler and Wolverine team up) and he uses MA skill in ever single fight.

yes

TheKahn

So deflecting bullets out of the air and using martial arts in numerous fights with ninjas and other martial artists doesn't require skill confused

If you have scans showing Wolverine using MA skill in every single fight he is in or of impressive strength feats then please post them.

srankmissingnin
So deflecting bullets out of the air and using martial arts in numerous fights with ninjas and other martial artists doesn't require skill confused

*sigh*

Once again Wolverine has done all of that

If you have scans showing Wolverine using MA skill in every single fight he is in or of impressive strength feats then please post them.

I think that you just have the misconception that in order to be a skilled fighter you need to stand around in flashy posses and use elaborate throws.

batdude123
Not to mention that Wolverine has the major reach advantage on DD with those claws.

TheKahn
I think that you just have the misconception that in order to be a skilled fighter you need to stand around in flashy posses and use elaborate throws.

What I think is that before someone can claim that a character is capable of something, they actually have to provide evidence of it.

Sixth_Winged
*sigh*

Once again Wolverine has done all of that

deflecting bullets? wolverine did that?

Flashy poses and elaborate throws don't allow you to survive encounters with people like Mr. Hyde, Bullseye and the rest of his rogues specially without the healing factor and adamantium skeleton wolverine has the priviledge of having.

Ex11B
Is wolverine2006 also known as wolverine8888 rolling on floor laughing

TheKahn
deflecting bullets? wolverine did that?

Or him actually using MA skills in combat on a somewhat regular basis for that matter....

srankmissingnin
Or him actually using MA skills in combat on a somewhat regular basis for that matter....

You do know that both boxing and wrestling are martial arts? Its not that Wolverine doesn't use MA skills, its that you don't understand what that entails.

GODSCRIBE
the Wolverine fanboys are coming out in droves today.

srankmissingnin
Just because I didn't jump on the **** Wolverine band wagon hardly makes be a fanboy...

inamilist
lol, he has a good point though

GODSCRIBE
Just because I didn't jump on the

I didn't mention any names, but you've just revealed yourself.

inamilist
however, if wolvie has really made such quick qork of peeps like Shang Chi, DD is going to have lots of trouble with him....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
I didn't mention any names, but you've just revealed yourself.

You refered to "Wolverine fan-boys" which is plural and since batdude and I are the only tow supporting Wolverine at the moment I but two and two together.

batdude123
however, if wolvie has really made such quick qork of peeps like Shang Chi, DD is going to have lots of trouble with him....

yes

TheKahn
You do know that both boxing and wrestling are martial arts? Its not that Wolverine doesn't use MA skills, its that you don't understand what that entails.

I perfectly understand that the martial arts encompass a wide range of fighting styles from a multitude of countries all over the world. I still don't see any proof that Wolverine actually uses a single one of them other than blindly slashing at his opponents on a regular basis. I shouldn't really be surprised as you have made numerous claims about Wolverine and his skills in this thread but haven't backed up a single one yet...

You seem to think that a good alternative for providing evidence to back up your claims is to ignore the issues raised and insist that others must not understand your desperate and illogical justifications for Wolverine failing to display any obvious MA skill.

Oh, and Sixth_Winged is still waiting for information of Wolverine deflecting bullets which you said you had...

Valharu
Logan makes it to Spiderman. Then its 50/50.

srankmissingnin
I perfectly understand that the martial arts encompass a wide range of fighting styles from a multitude of countries all over the world. I still don't see any proof that Wolverine actually uses a single one of them other than blindly slashing at his opponents on a regular basis. I shouldn't really be surprised as you have made numerous claims about Wolverine and his skills in this thread but haven't backed up a single one yet...

Wolverine is never portraid that way. Is your only experience with Wolverine that horribly out of character fight he (and the rest of the x-men) had with Iron Fist? That would seem to be the case. Wolverine is only writen as a mindless berserker every once in a blue moon when someone who doesnt know anything writes him. I dont think you have enough knowledge with these characters to be able to post on this thread.

And I'm going through some back issues I have with me to see if I can find a Wolverine blocking a bullet feat.

inamilist
Wolverine is never portraid that way. Is your only experience with Wolverine that horribly out of character fight he (and the rest of the x-men) had with Iron Fist? That would seem to be the case. Wolverine is only writen as a mindless berserker every once in a blue moon when someone who doesnt know anything writes him. I dont think you have enough knowledge with these characters to be able to post on this thread.

And I'm going through some back issues I have with me to see if I can find a Wolverine blocking a bullet feat.

do you have scans of the fights where wolverine beats people who are as skilled as DD in martial arts?

TheKahn

Insinuation that someone who disagrees with you must not know as much about the characters as you do: check

Lack of any proof to back up arguments: check

Status as Wolverine fanboy: confirmed thumb up

srankmissingnin
Insinuation that someone who disagrees with you must not know as much about the characters as you do: check

Lack of any proof to back up arguments: check

Status as Wolverine fanboy: confirmed thumb up

Budy you think that Wolverine is a mindless bersker who radnomly slashes as his enemeny then you want me to give you proof that he isn't? You could pick up any random issue and figure that out.

Valharu
Wolverine is never portraid that way. Is your only experience with Wolverine that horribly out of character fight he (and the rest of the x-men) had with Iron Fist? That would seem to be the case. Wolverine is only writen as a mindless berserker every once in a blue moon when someone who doesnt know anything writes him. I don't think you have enough knowledge with these characters to be able to post on this thread.

And I'm going through some back issues I have with me to see if I can find a Wolverine blocking a bullet feat. Has he seen issues where Ogun is training Logan? Or where Logan is trusted with a sword made by a Demon? That was when he was a Samurai cutting up the Jap mafia Samurai style. Or when Hes teaching kitty The Israeli secret service method. Look back and you will find heaps of examples of Logan using his training. And don't forget Stick invited Logan to join the chaste.

Wolverine2006
Does anyone have any Wolverine vs Deadpool scans?

TheKahn
Budy you think that Wolverine is a mindless berserk who randomly slashes as his enemy then you want me to give you proof that he isn't? You could pick up any random issue and figure that out.

I never said Wolverine was a "mindless berserk who randomly slashes as his enemy" but neither have I claimed that he is a master martial artist. Imo, Wolverine depends on his extremely impressive durability that his adamantium skeleton and healing factor grants him instead of the skills he may have learned over the years. He can simply slug it out with most characters as in most h2h fights he can take out his opponent well before they can put him down. It's just this advantage is negated in fights with characters like DD who also have a one hit K.O. and, given their human durability, are not in the habit of allowing opponents to get any shots in. I, personally, like Wolverine but I realize that he and his "fighting style" does have some limits.

Valharu
Logan has the potential to be the best h2h but its his feral nature to hack and slash. Thats why Ogun trained him. To control the beast and be the best.

Wolverine2006
Heres Wolverine owning Deadpool, and if he could do this to deadpool he could do it to DD.

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=deadpool/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/ ;_ylt=A9G_Rq_MPydE1ikB5gqjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNW
N0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12a253f2q/EXP=1143509324/*-http%3A//www.deadpool.faithweb.com/archive/27impales.jpg

Sixth_Winged
Does anyone have any Wolverine vs Deadpool scans?

now i don't wanna be called bias so here's the scans so don't claim just because he can do it to deadpool who can afford it due to HF means he can do it DD.

1st
http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine088page019bz.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine088page04057tb.jpg

2nd
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine154page02032op.jpg
http://img467.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine154page043un.jpg
http://img467.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine154page052ih.jpg
http://img467.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine154page062ls.jpg
http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine154page088hs.jpg

3rd
http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine155082gf.jpg

and 4th fight
http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27086zd.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27099pu.jpg
http://img343.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27150wy.jpg
http://img304.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27176ew.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27180wr.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27191zs.jpg

TheKahn
Heres Wolverine owning Deadpool, and if he could do this to deadpool he could do it to DD.

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=deadpool/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/ ;_ylt=A9G_Rq_MPydE1ikB5gqjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNW
N0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12a253f2q/EXP=1143509324/*-http%3A//www.deadpool.faithweb.com/archive/27impales.jpg

Different characters, different fighting styles, different powers = different outcomes.

Valharu
There should be a one shot DD vs Wolverine to determine once and for all whos the better man.

spideycarnage
Wovlerine fights....

1. Daredevil

2. Punisher

3. Batman

4. Captain America

5. Deadpool

6. Beast

7. Spider-man

8. Ultimate Wolverine

9. Ultimate Hulk

Wolverine gets time to heal from each match, and gets prep on every opponent.

this is a really hard guanlet for wolvie, the punisher and daredevil are coin flips i say..i think batman takes wovlie down, but not with ease. but if woverine does some how get's past batman he'll get scraped by Cap.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Valharu
There should be a one shot DD vs Wolverine to determine once and for all whos the better man.

I agree, NO ENNIS

Valharu
^Amen to that.

srankmissingnin
now i don't wanna be called bias so here's the scans so don't claim just because he can do it to deadpool who can afford it due to HF means he can do it DD.

1st

2nd
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine154page02032op.jpg
http://img467.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine154page043un.jpg
http://img467.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine154page052ih.jpg
http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine154page088hs.jpg

3rd

and 4th fight
http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27086zd.jpg
http://img304.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27176ew.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27180wr.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deadpool27191zs.jpg

Missing the Wolverine annual 1999 fight

batdude123
Wolverine guts DD like a fish. Next one in line........

srankmissingnin
I haven't found any examples of Wolverine deflecting bullets yet but I found an example of him deflecting several of Riptides shurikens, which is more impressive.

The Fake Macoy
I say that DD vs. Wolverine can go either way, it's too close to call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.