Man-Thing vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inamilist
the ultimate stalemate?

The Fake Macoy
This reminds me of when the Fear-eater tried to feed off of DD.

inamilist
bump

lol

Jabba the Hutt
man thing

Comicbook_kid
Man-thing might not be able to burn Daredevil due to the fact that Daredevil is "The Man Without Fear", but there's nothing stopping Man-Thing from grabbing Daredevil and snapping him in half like a twig...I mean c'mon, Man-thing has gone toe-2-toe with the Hulk several times...

Daredevil goes to kick Man-thing, gets his foot stuck in Manny's mud-like body, Man-thing reaches down and pulls his head off or picks him up and uses him for batting practice with a tree....

The Man Without Fear is now the Man without a Pulse....the end!

grey fox
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Man-thing might not be able to burn Daredevil due to the fact that Daredevil is "The Man Without Fear", but there's nothing stopping Man-Thing from grabbing Daredevil and snapping him in half like a twig...I mean c'mon, Man-thing has gone toe-2-toe with the Hulk several times...

Daredevil goes to kick Man-thing, gets his foot stuck in Manny's mud-like body, Man-thing reaches down and pulls his head off or picks him up and uses him for batting practice with a tree....

Lol....

inamilist
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

lol, touche

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.