Saint of Killers, Lucifer, Michael, The Spectre and Jessi Custer/ Genesis v Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
smile Call me Golem/Godscribe on second thoughts shifty Don't!! eek!

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
smile Call me Golem/Godscribe on second thoughts shifty Don't!! eek!

you little ****, I am very diplomatic in my threads. if im on that list, then you, juntai, draco and mider have to be there as well.

and Marvel still wins....LT bans them from the universe.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
you little ****, I am very diplomatic in my threads. if im on that list, then you, juntai, draco and mider have to be there as well.

Nope because we don't make one sided threads smile

They just destroy his Universe like Krona would have then.

The Marvel Universe Dies.

GODSCRIBE
Nope because we don't make one sided threads smile

but you and mider especially have that "DC/Superman wins" mentality. And I'm not worthy to be in the company of such greats as Golem and Adam Warlock/Sentry.

Sir Whirlysplat
but you and mider especially have that "DC/Superman wins" mentality. And I'm not worthy to be in the company of such greats as Golem and Adam Warlock/Sentry.

Nope I know when Superman loses which is...... Never in over 65 years overall smile Some record huh. Hence the "never ending battle".

GODSCRIBE
Nope I know when Superman loses which is...... Never in over 65 years overall smile Some record huh. Hence the "never ending battle".

i must have imagined him getting killed then. and he is a bully who picks on people weaker than him.

Sir Whirlysplat
i must have imagined him getting killed then. and he is a bully who picks on people weaker than him.

Ahh but it was a darw and they both died and came back. DD died first btw. smile glad I could help. Hmmm he has fought just about everyone including Darkseid, Blaze, Sathanus, Mxy. smile
65 years unbeaten smile

GODSCRIBE
Ahh but it was a darw and they both died and came back. DD died first btw. smile glad I could help. Hmmm he has fought just about everyone including Darkseid, Blaze, Sathanus, Mxy. smile
65 years unbeaten smile

the weight of DC Comics rests on his shoulders. without him sadly, it's nothing. of course he has to win. And if you DIE, that really does count as a loss.

Jesse7
I remember superman didn't die, he was wounded and injured, and stayed in obscurity for a while, but he didn't die.

Sir Whirlysplat
the weight of DC Comics rests on his shoulders. without him sadly, it's nothing. of course he has to win. And if you DIE, that really does count as a loss.

DC may lose him soon. I did a thread on it a long time ago.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=355046&highlight=Superman+Marvel

GODSCRIBE
Superman should come over. I welcome him.

Sir Whirlysplat
Superman should come over. I welcome him.

It's unlikely, interestingly Joe Q is the most creator friendly Editor according to Giaman which is why they are helping him beat the Toddler so they can reprint Eclipses Miracleman, Marvel have come on under Joe Q in Corporate/creator attitude it seems.

vpokdekjyafmidp
TOAA kills everyone

Mider
lol this is hilarious thread LT is to weak to ban them he's a punk even me and galactic storm proved it he cant deal with anything above the IG he wont deal with these guys they will show up and he'll go I THE LIVING TRIBUNAL DECREE YOUR NOT ALLOWED then they will look at each other and just think of him dead and then LT vanishes into oblivion. LT cant defeat them he's a punk TOAA can defeat them but then again who cares TOAA is TOAA its like going against The Presance you dont really think your gonna win and who knows he might not have the power to take them like in thanos the end when the hear to the universe was totally used up by reanimating the universe or multiverse so he wont have enough power to destroy lucifer or micheal cause they can servive multiversal destruction and even if he kills micheal he kills his own reality cause his power will be unleashed spectre will probably be sent by the presance who's tired of Marvel and then they all will gang up on TOAA and kill him even if it doesnt happen MU dies and TOAA gets to rule a void.

We are not DC fanboys you know we just dont think that Silver Surfer and thanos are omnipatent unlike most of you so like grow up superman hasnt lost many times can he lose yeah im sure he can and has he's a jobber he holds back can he beat TOAA or the spectre or super entities NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so do we believe superman is unbeatable no he isnt but since he is an icon dont count on him being defeated in comics totally and utterly.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
LT cant defeat them he's a punk TOAA can defeat them but then again who cares TOAA is TOAA its like going against The Presance you dont really think your gonna win and who knows he might not have the power to take them like in thanos the end when the hear to the universe was totally used up by reanimating the universe or multiverse so he wont have enough power to destroy lucifer or micheal cause they can servive multiversal destruction and even if he kills micheal he kills his own reality cause his power will be unleashed spectre will probably be sent by the presance who's tired of Marvel and then they all will gang up on TOAA and kill him even if it doesnt happen MU dies and TOAA gets to rule a void.

WHOA, that is like the longest sentence.....ever.

Gregory
Has Mider ever made a post that didn't involve hating the Living Tribunal? I'm just curious.

Anyway, remember how when Michael died, Lucifer had to take him to a seperate universe so that the ensuing explosion wouldn't kill everyone? If the people of the MU did manage to kill him, it would be sort of a hollow victory...

ps: Superman was killed in Obsideon Age, too. If anyone thinks he's never been beaten, that person is incorrect.

Mider
YAY he died who cares

Dizzle
Either Mider really, really, really, really, really hates the concept of a multiversal guardian, or he just doesn't like to admit that someone might be able to beat down on Lucifer/Phoenix outside of the "God" beings... (don't remember where it started)

Anyhoo, Jesse Custer tells everyone in Marvel to die, so they do.

Mider
look ill tell you what ive said before to other LT supporters if he's stronger.......PROVE...........ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

kevdude
Well Lucifer did survive the blast that could have destroyed the universe when Michael died then returned, BUT if Michael directed the blast and concentrated it on Lucifer and only on him I think it would be a more powerful blast. Remember when Fenris had taken control of Lucifer and was fighting with Michael, Michael blasted him 1 time and that blast made Lucifer bleed, he then blasted Lucifer/Fenris again and that blast was even more devastating then the last and he looked horrible lol.

Dizzle
look ill tell you what ive said before to other LT supporters if he's stronger.......PROVE...........ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The point is, there's no real LT "supporters"... He's not even a character. It's like saying you hate miscellaneous security guard #3. I don't get it, really.

And anyway, LT's ranked where he is because he beat, without much effort, the Infinity Gauntlet, which had previuosly taken down... well, EVERYTHING. The IG beat everyone from Eternity down, until LT showed up and basically took away Adam's dangerous toy. When Thanos got the HOTU, he, who effectively WAS the multiverse, stated that LT is the most powerful guy there.

Mider
yeah but wasnt lucifer already beaten up? or it could have been a diffrent kind of blast i dont know i mean other beings have the ability to kill him but does it mean they can kill the multiverse or universe?

Mider
He did not defeat the IG he told warlock to give it up or the universe might suffer due to there battle he even said he wasnt sure if he could win so dont say he won he didnt there was no fight.

Gregory
Helpful hint: Nobody gives a shit that you don't like Living Tribunal. Nobody. You could spend your entire life searching, but you'll never find anyone who cares about your opinion on this subject. Or any subject, probably.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Dizzle
The point is, there's no real LT "supporters"... He's not even a character. It's like saying you hate miscellaneous security guard #3. I don't get it, really.

And anyway, LT's ranked where he is because he beat, without much effort, the Infinity Gauntlet, which had previuosly taken down... well, EVERYTHING. The IG beat everyone from Eternity down, until LT showed up and basically took away Adam's dangerous toy. When Thanos got the HOTU, he, who effectively WAS the multiverse, stated that LT is the most powerful guy there.

More powerful than the Phoenix of the white crown Diz? shifty

Dizzle
More powerful than the Phoenix of the white crown Diz? shifty

HELL YES!

thesilverspider
no

GalacticStorm
I'll never get tired of this beauty wink

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7511343068.jpg&s=x11

Dizzle
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I'll never get tired of this beauty wink

Now the question of the day... DID THAT EVER ACTUALLY HAPPEN? Find out, after the break.

GalacticStorm
Now the question of the day... DID THAT EVER ACTUALLY HAPPEN? Find out, after the break.

Nope. But Eternity stated that the replacement of the abstracts is something that happens every cycle and it is something brought about by the Phoenix power. Eternity as a representative of the fundamental forces (which included LT) said to Jean that Stranger must not be allowed to access the power to bend the process to his own ends and then depicted what would happen if he did. Which is what you can see in the scan below. The depiction is verified by Eternity and the fundamental forces. That is the crux of the matter. wink

Dizzle
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Nope. But Eternity stated that the replacement of the abstracts is something that happens every cycle and it is something brought about by the Phoenix power. Eternity as a representative of the fundamental forces (which included LT) said to Jean that Stranger must not be allowed to access the power to bend the process to his own ends and then depicted what would happen if he did. Which is what you can see in the scan below. The depiction is verified by Eternity and the fundamental forces. That is the crux of the matter. wink

Ok... Eventually, Phoenix wins. For now, LT steps on her.

And the entire beginning and ending of the universe is a bit suspect, as there's like 37 ways in which Marvel has had it go down. The most recent being the escapades of Reed Richards and his friend, the Cosmic Bunny.

Jesse7
The Reed force!

thesilverspider
Ok... Eventually, Phoenix wins. For now, LT steps on her.

And the entire beginning and ending of the universe is a bit suspect, as there's like 37 ways in which Marvel has had it go down. The most recent being the escapades of Reed Richards and his friend, the Cosmic Bunny.
Add another Thanks to TB#100

supremthor
the saint of all killers kills them all......

Sir Whirlysplat

Agreed but GS doesn't get that wink

Originally posted by supremthor
the saint of all killers kills them all......

Of course he doessmile

bang bang - no more Phoenix

Crease
In who's Universe does the battle take place? Each guy/team wins in his own universe, the DC guys win on neutral turf.

Mider
LT can beat a avatar but who cares avatars only have peaces of the PF and thus not the full power if he beats an avatar it depends on its power, even galactus almost ate the PF of this universe so who cares if LT can, and if you dont like my opinions why you reading them.

Dizzle
LT can beat a avatar but who cares avatars only have peaces of the PF and thus not the full power if he beats an avatar it depends on its power, even galactus almost ate the PF of this universe so who cares if LT can, and if you dont like my opinions why you reading them.

Who's this directed at? The Phoenix Force can't lose, because there is no such thing as the Phoenix Force... It isn't a thing, it's basically a type of energy, (from how I take it) similar to the Power Cosmic, but on a much grander scale. The White Crown avatar is the most powerful one there is, and LT would step on her, plain and simple.

Did Galactus ever actually beat Jean at her full power? Didn't think so. He beat Rachel, but that's not saying much. (when talking about these levels of power)

Mider
oh and you saw this happen? Do you have any proof? If so please share with us

Dizzle
oh and you saw this happen? Do you have any proof? If so please share with us

It was affirmed as the most powerful entity in the multiverse by a being that WAS the multiverse, for starters. He also defeated and nullkified a force (IG) that had previously defeated all of the other abstracts in Marvel. The thing is, when he ruled that the thing wouldn't work anymore... It simply didn't.

Mider
ummm have you even read that comic? Cause i saw scans and that did not happen he said give me the IG cause if we fight i dont know if the universe can servive or whatever and also i dont know if i can even deal with the IG he never snaped his fingers and turned it off even Warlock can mess the gems up he did that to the mind gem so that no one can ever use it to its full potential so anyone can do it anyone with a brain anyway he never did what you said he did he only fixed the gems probably like warlock did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.