Grey Fox VS Jack Krauser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
Who would win in a fight.Grey fox has only his katana and krauser has his arm ,bow and knife.The fight is in a desert.

MadMel
i dunno jack krauser, except that (i think) hes in a resident evil game..what skills does he have??

cool_dudes_rule
grey fox... well actually i dont know.

Gouki
Grey Fox is a cyborg that is in fact Frank Jaeger. He was the one when he was human, taught a lot to Solid Snake in the old days. He was killed by David later in a war in Outer Heaven if I recall correctly. Grey Fox was presumed dead, but I don't know how, they managed to recover his body. They managed to revive him as well. After that he was fitted with cyborg parts in place of what he lossed in his fight. As a result, he can move very quickly and cut bullets with the kitana he has. Also, he has access to stealth; Which renders him almost invisible to a person, unless you have those special goggles.

Jack Krauser is a mercenery that Leon used to formerly know. They thought the dude died in a helicopter crash eariler, but apparently he is alive and well. Actually he seems to be doing better. He has access to beyond human abilities. That arm he has was due to a genetic mutation that was injected to him, because he favored to work with Saddler. He is very good with a knife and can kill most anything with it quickly.

In my opinion, this is a good match, and I would throw it to the ninja, because he is so fast and he has the ability to use stealth. Krauser is more human than Jaeger, and thus is not as strong as he could be if he wasn't. That arm is no good when he can't see the target. Plus, if he was to use his knives, I already mentioned that Grey Fox can dodge bullets, so why not knives with the same amount of ease.

Darkstorm Zero
Although I'm a fan of both, I am siding with Grey Fox by far. The Cyber Ninja just has all the moves that Krauser cannot get around... Armour that can stand up to great pressure, fast enough to deflect (And even Reflect) Bullets, Enough skill to disable tripwire trapped rooms in less than 5 seconds AND cut off the hand of one of the Metal Gears best gunfighters simultaneously.

This coupled with the Stealth and the electrofield he generates makes him almost physically impossible for Jack to get in close, where his best attacks are.

Gouki
I'm leaning more to the fact that Krauser couldn't see Grey Fox, more than him using his close range moves. Which you said were his best, I find that debateable because you don't necessarily have to be close to be good with a knife. You can just throw it with extreme precision and hope that you have enough experience to land it. Krauser's arm attack is used from a semi-far away distance. It's used so that the attack can come out quickly and with great damage.

Darkstorm Zero
Well, I doubt the knife is going to penetrate armour that withstood 3 stomps from Rex, especially if Jack's not holding it...

As for the medium distance attack, well that one requires Jack to literally slide into close combat in midf execution of the move, which I beleive Fox would either parry, jump over, or dodge.

MadMel
fox, easily..hes way too fast, and his armours too strong...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.