Tulak Hord's Hard Quest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Just like the Malak thread. Can the greatest Sith Lord Duelsit win?

1)Quin Gon Jin
2) Anakin
3) Obi Wan
4) Mac Windu
5) Exar Kun
6) Yoda
7) Sidious
8) Nihilus
9) Sion
10) Revan

Or he makes it?!!

tdtd
Well let's see. We know absolutely dick about him except that he was referred to as the greatest lightsaber duelist by a source that would be considered less than credible. So lets say he is the greatest saber duelist, then obviously he runs through the gauntlet.

Rayvann
Why is Kreia always considered less than credible about everything? My God the woman was a historian I'm sure she knew what she was talking about when she said Tulak Hord was the uber duelist.

ThoraxeRMG
Oh snap! I forgot about her! damn!

IKC
Because Kreia is notedly biased and has never seen Tulak fight. That and the rest of the Sith used Sith swords... This thread is moronic, we know dick about Tulak. That and the order you laid out the gauntlet in is wildly inaccurate.

Captain REX
Kreia is not a dubious source. Safe to say her historical quotes can be trusted...mostly.

tdtd
Yoda and Kun should be the last two if this was a real thread

IKC
And Nihilus shouldn't be on here.

ThoraxeRMG
Well I'm Sorry if I made you mad, and promise I will never do another thing like this again.
And wait Why Nihilus shouldn't be on da list?

tdtd
Because he's a wound in the force, a fluke. He would eat everybody.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Well I'm Sorry if I made you mad, and promise I will never do another thing like this again.
And wait Why Nihilus shouldn't be on da list? he can force drain everyone. Thus, making everybody weak in the Force. Then he can do whatever the hell he wants with them.

Revolver Ocelot
Qui-Gon puts him on his arse.

Hord will be like "Slash slash" and it'll just bounce off Jinn's mullet. Then Jinn pelts a chance cube at Tulak and breaks his jaw. He then finishes Tulak "Mr.X" Hord with an RKO.

tdtd
The proper thread should be Tulak Hord vs. Shaft

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by tdtd
Because he's a wound in the force, a fluke. He would eat everybody.

I knew dat, And what's wrong of gaining power by eating them?

Captain REX
Okay, I'm closing this since everyone's making a mockery of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.