triwizard champion tent (only champion allowed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

springboy34
if u are a champion come on in.

springboy34
Ok lets party.

springboy34
go 2 goblet of fire and put your name in.if u arn't a champion

springboy34
looks like no one is looking. smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

smile have a nice day beer

springboy34
the title was abouse to be called triwizard champions tent (only champions allowed)

The Phantom
Reported and stop... what do you call it? Five posts?! Bad,.

springboy34
phantom we know who u are

springboy34
i am the leader of all champions rock rock wait hold on someone calling me mobile

smile have a nice day beer thanks

The Phantom
Originally posted by springboy34
phantom we know who u are What?
i am the leader of all champions rock rock wait hold on someone calling me mobile

smile have a nice day beer thanks Stop doubling posting and posting pointless posts.

springboy34
phantom u didn't put your name in the cup

springboy34
u copycat phatnom

The Phantom
phantom u didn't put your name in the cup ... Shut up.

And to your second post, the copycat thing. WTF?

springboy34
u sleep with a teddy bear

The Phantom
u sleep with a teddy bear ... I think that will be considered member bashing? I dunno. Someone help me out with that.

springboy34
your just jealous becuse i put better posts then u

The Phantom
your just jealous becuse i put better posts then u .... Oh yea.... let me tell ya... Jealous.... of your post... with their improper english.... yea........... umm.... pie? I really don't know what to say to that.

springboy34
lets duel.if u know what i mean. zorro

springboy34
not sword duel.magic duel

springboy34
avada decara

springboy34
ok looks like u don't know how to duel. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

The Phantom
ONE! This isn't that type of forum. TWO! You spelt it wrong, so I am thinking you only saw the movies and not have read any of the books, three, learn to use english!

The Phantom
ok looks like u don't know how to duel. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud Umm.... it takes time to post and I'm not dueling.

~Midnight_Miss~
laughing out loud This person simply makes me laugh. But still, Spingboy34 cetainly hasn't read any of the rules...

The Phantom
Originally posted by ~Midnight_Miss~
laughing out loud This person simply makes me laugh. But still, Spingboy34 cetainly hasn't read any of the rules... Likewise. This is only for my amusement now till he gots banned and these threads close.

~Midnight_Miss~
Be careful though. Try not to bash him of you'll be in trouble as well, Phantom.

Barker
Twiff only Reporting for Being a Dumbass were Allowed...

no expression

The Phantom
Be careful though. Try not to bash him of you'll be in trouble as well, Phantom. I know I know. I'm watching my posts.

~Midnight_Miss~
You do know who I am, don't you, Phantom?

The Phantom
Course. And clear my name off before anyone reads it. Edit quickly!

~Midnight_Miss~
Fine, fine. Why don't you want people knowing your name? And you'd better take that quote off of you post of people WILL see your name.

The Phantom
Fine, fine. Why don't you want people knowing your name? And you'd better take that quote off of you post of people WILL see your name. One, they start calling me by it and if this kid learns it, well, that wont be fun. And I got rid of the quote.

~Midnight_Miss~
True. Though it would have simply been extra amusement to me if the kid saw it.

The Phantom
You are a very evil person, you know that?

~Midnight_Miss~
Yes, And I favour that trait. I sort of learned it from you and Eric you know.

The Phantom
Yes, And I favour that trait. I sort of learned it from you and Eric you know. You learned it a bit too well. Turning you into a... I'mma just stop right there.

~Midnight_Miss~
Thats was a clever decision. Or You know as well as I do that I would have used it my advantage.

The Phantom
Thats was a clever decision. Or You know as well as I do that I would have used it my advantage. Advantage to what? Reporting me? Remember, I have stuff on you too.

RoguePw25
CLOSED. Please stop with these type of threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.