Rank the OYL titles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Rank the OYL (One Year Later)titles you have gotten so far from worst to best, and explain why you liked it or not.

Heres mine

5. JSA - it was a pretty good set up issue but not much happened it did however give me some information about Gentelman Ghost who I knew next to nothing about before this. Nothing much was revealed about themisssing year but I guess thats what 52 is about. 3 stars
4. Robin - Pretty good issue set up the boy wanted arc
and has got me wanting more. 4 stars
3 Birds of Prey - Great issueI love that Shiva is on the team and wonder why Canry is training at the place shiie is in ths issue. 4.5 stars
2. batman- Very,Very,Very good Issue great to see James Robison back wrting Batman again. Th issue was a fast read but revealed agood amount of information about the past year like Gordon becomeing Comissioner again. 5 stars
1. Detective Comics- Fantastic issue, best batman I have read in awhile. The reactions of th epopele seeing Batman again were great and so was Batmans conversation with Posoin Ivy. I love how they are amping Batman's villains up. 5 stars

what were your favorite issues

dman2008
Originally posted by dman2008
Rank the OYL (One Year Later)titles you have gotten so far from worst to best, and explain why you liked it or not.

Heres mine

5. JSA - it was a pretty good set up issue but not much happened it did however give me some information about Gentelman Ghost who I knew next to nothing about before this. Nothing much was revealed about themisssing year but I guess thats what 52 is about. 3 stars
4. Robin - Pretty good issue set up the boy wanted arc
and has got me wanting more. 4 stars
3 Birds of Prey - Great issueI love that Shiva is on the team and wonder why Canry is training at the place shiie is in ths issue. 4.5 stars
2. batman- Very,Very,Very good Issue great to see James Robison back wrting Batman again. Th issue was a fast read but revealed agood amount of information about the past year like Gordon becomeing Comissioner again. 5 stars
1. Detective Comics- Fantastic issue, best batman I have read in awhile. The reactions of th epopele seeing Batman again were great and so was Batmans conversation with Posoin Ivy. I love how they are amping Batman's villains up. 5 stars

what were your favorite issues

switch the Batman rating with the Detective one

The Fake Macoy
Gentleman Ghost is in the latest JSA? I've always liked his design, largely due to the monocle and top-hat.

Validus
1. Detective/Batman
2. Robin
3. Superman
4. Aquaman
5. Catwoman

Nightwing was pretty weak. They've got Dick acting like a newbie once again. He should be past that kind of stuff by now. Still waiting for Green Lantern and Teen Titans though. I think TT will be the best when this is all said and done.

wuTa
i'm looking foward to ION myself

i didn't think nightwing was too bad, well...i like how they brought back clancy, but you're right about making him a newbie again, that was ridocolous having him go out so easy in the fight at the end, they made jason todd look better than grayson

WrathfulDwarf
Detective Comics if by far the best.

I read Catwoman OYL and is friggin disappointing. I hate the new catwoman. I understand Selina has to be out of action because of the baby. But still I felt it was lame.

I'm just waiting for Green Lantern OYL...recruting new GL's will be a challenge for Hal.

ScarletSpider
Aquaman and Manhunter are pretty good, I think.

DarkCrawler
OMG I missed Aquaman...betetr get it immediatly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.