Lindsey Lohan as Wonder Woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/fs/20060323/114313954600.html

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKahn
Originally posted by roughrider

I am going to be ill... sick

Femi32
no no no no mad mad mad mad

She's too young and does not fit the role. You can give her ten years and she would still never fit the role.

At least it's not official...yet....

roughrider
Joss...Don't do it, Man! I know Lindsey have large bosoms - don't look at them! Look away! She hypmotizes people! Listen to us, we have casting ideas... yes

Femi32
Which ones? I can't think of any confused

roughrider
There's a whole thread in this forum on who should play Wonder Woman - I started it. Check it out. I was pushing this model, Anna Benson.

Swanky-Tuna
Lindsey Lohan says playing Wonder Woman would be cool. That means she IS going to play Wonder Woman!

roughrider
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Lindsey Lohan says playing Wonder Woman would be cool. That means she IS going to play Wonder Woman!

Nononononononononononononononono....I'm throwing the salt over the shoulder, knocking on wood, please please don't happen...

Madacapa
Lets just say, Lindsey Lohan "earned" the part of Wonder Woman from Joss Whedon. She "earned" it the "hard" way, if you know what I mean... embarrasment

Swanky-Tuna
No where in that article does it say she has the part let alone it say Joss Whedon even knows she thinks having the part would be "cool"

Sir Whirlysplat
Lindsey gives me the horn is that wrong given our age difference wink Joss Whedon loves casting horney young chicks god bless him!!!!

roughrider
If she's so young and horny, I'll make the sacrifice and do her - if she declines the role, that is! wink

BobbyD
...would be a shame if she got the role, as there are many other better choices.erm

roughrider
She barely qualifies as Donna Troy; let alone Diana.

thesilverspider
unless she gains about 50 pounds I don't see this working out.

FG725
if there is a nude scene ill be fine with it

Validus
Worst casting choice ever.

Lucid Lui
I had so much faith in Joss. He better not shatter it.

Lindsay Lohan as Wonder Woman is like catsing Arnold Swharzeneggar as Puck.

Evangeline Lilly is who i'm hoping for.

Validus
Originally posted by Lucid Lui

Or Mr. Freeze because when I think brilliant scientist, I think Arnold Schwarzenegger....

King_Mungi

haha nice

That would be great, I love her in Lost.

roughrider
I had so much faith in Joss. He better not shatter it.

Maybe...she's a little closer, but needs some bulking up or something.

Scoobless
^ yeah.... she's too skinny for WW (though she's just fine for me naughty)

roughrider
Someone in my office suggested Rachel McAdams.
Never even thought of her. Maybe it can work.

WrathfulDwarf
My vote goes for Sophia Bush.

Lindsay? Nah!

Mindship
The only Lindsey Lohan I wanna see is how she appeared as Hermoine in that SNL skit a year or so back. That was Ultimate Lindsey...it's all been downhill since. She shouldn't even be allowed to say "Wonder Woman."

Scoobless
Someone in my office suggested Rachel McAdams.
Never even thought of her. Maybe it can work.

What has she been in? I don't recognise her at all

Mindship
Rachel McAdams was the Alpha girl in "Mean Girls; she was also in "The Notebook" and another recent movie with Diane Keaton--"The Stone Family" or something like that.

She's very pretty, but she simply does not have the commanding presence Wonder Woman requires. She's too young, too short, too slight. Wonder Woman needs to be tall, powerful (yet feminine) and about 30, or she's gonna come off looking like a Playboy Wonder Doll.

Femi32
Originally posted by Mindship
Rachel McAdams was the Alpha girl in "Mean Girls; she was also in "The Notebook" and another recent movie with Diane Keaton--"The Stone Family" or something like that.

She's very pretty, but she simply does not have the commanding presence Wonder Woman requires. She's too young, too short, too slight. Wonder Woman needs to be tall, powerful (yet feminine) and about 30, or she's gonna come off looking like a Playboy Wonder Doll.

thumb up

I just saw a Cosmopolitan magazine with Lindsay on the cover with black hair. I really hope she doesn't play Wonder Woman.

TheKahn
How about Charisma Carpenter? She would seem to be about the right age and looks a little more like WW, imo.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004806/

Swanky-Tuna
If I remember correctly, Charisma Carpenter knocked herself out of the running by posing for playboy.

Originally posted by Validus
Worst casting choice ever.
...You didn't even read the article did you? It doesn't even say they discussed it in the article. It's just her opinion on the role. There's no casting.

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheKahn
How about Charisma Carpenter? She would seem to be about the right age and looks a little more like WW, imo.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004806/

She put on quite a bit of weight towards the end of Angel

TheKahn
Originally posted by Scoobless
She put on quite a bit of weight towards the end of Angel

I think that was because she was pregnant wink

Scoobless
I think that was because she was pregnant wink

for two years?

willRules
for two years?

laughing

TheKahn
for two years?

I think it only seemed that long because of the schedule they use to shoot the episodes.

X-Menfan87

I am going to be ill... sick
I already am ill puke puke

smiley8
Diana is great female warrior, Lindsey Lohan is a little girl, if she is chosen for the part then that movie is doomed even before it's made.

X-Menfan87
laughing out loud

roughrider
If only Demi Moore or Jennifer Connelly were ten years younger...they would fill that role and look very hot doing it.

Sixth_Winged
OMG sick what kind of drugs are they using

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Seriously. At least when Ryan Reynolds said he would love to play the Flash or DP, it was actually, y'know, backed up people in charge thinking he'd be a good fit.

This is just her saying she likes the character and would find it interesting to play her. SHOCK AND AWE.

Kal875
Dude I heard a rumor online a while back that she would be playing as Wondergirl in the Teen Titans movie but not the real deal Wonder Woman....NO!!! The world has been waiting for a hot Wonder Woman movie and I intend to complain a lot about this!

http://www.cinematical.com/2006/03/23/lohan-wants-to-be-wonder-woman/

"I'm trying to find roles right now that are different to anything I've done to show my abilities ... because most of the things that I've done so far are aimed at younger girls and are light-hearted."

Trying different is bad, stick to the young girl acts!

Kal875
My Lois looks like a better Wonder Woman!

Templares
Lindsay Lohan as Wonder Woman?

laughing laughing laughing laughing hands down this is one of the funniest jokes EVER.

Mindship
LL maybe as Jubilee? (but again, not current anorexic LL; she gotta get back into SNL-skit shape first before I wanna see her anywhere as anything).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.