The bigman showdown: Wolfgang Krauser vs. Sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EkinEku
too bad these 2 were never in any of the SVC games but this is the big showdown

who is taking this?

My money is from the strolhiem grad, wolfgang.

brainchild81
??? Wasn't Sagat in the SVC game? Sagat wins by the way.

EkinEku
Yes sagat was, i meant they were never together in any of the games,

brainchild81
OK. Sagat still beats the holy hell out of him though.

CaptainStoic
The Movie Version of Krauser seemed a lot scarier than Sagat... I've got to go with Krauser on this one.

SaTsuJiN
heh.. kaiser wave'll cap out any blasts sagat can muster

brainchild81
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Movie Version of Krauser seemed a lot scarier than Sagat... I've got to go with Krauser on this one. The movie is regarded as non-canon though. Krauser got his @$$ kicked years ago by Terry back when Terry wasn't nearly as powerful. Terry's way more powerful now whereas we haven't heard much from Krauser. Sagat's constant training has put him to where he may even defeat Ryu. Sagat will completely overwhelm Krauser. I remember Tiger shots were executed faster than K-waves. If it gets close-quarters, Sagat beats him even worse.

shin_remy
Originally posted by brainchild81
The movie is regarded as non-canon though. Krauser got his @$$ kicked years ago by Terry back when Terry wasn't nearly as powerful. Terry's way more powerful now whereas we haven't heard much from Krauser. Sagat's constant training has put him to where he may even defeat Ryu. Sagat will completely overwhelm Krauser. I remember Tiger shots were executed faster than K-waves. If it gets close-quarters, Sagat beats him even worse.

this is a very good point roll eyes (sarcastic)

i'm going for sagat as well....

(he defeated ryu in the snk vs capcom comincs :P)

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by shin_remy
this is a very good point roll eyes (sarcastic)

i'm going for sagat as well....

(he defeated ryu in the snk vs capcom comincs :P)

according to street fighter alpha (the game) as well..
blue nocturne gave me a link to the plot of alphas at gamefaqs.. said that sagat defeated him and went to hold his hand out to help him up.. ryu went all akuma-ish for a moment and did messatsu shoryu.. which left the scar

still.. a battle between 2 large people is going to be much different than a battle between a large and a small one

P-Geyser
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
heh.. kaiser wave'll cap out any blasts sagat can muster

I say Krauser will win as well.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by brainchild81
The movie is regarded as non-canon though. Krauser got his @$$ kicked years ago by Terry back when Terry wasn't nearly as powerful. Terry's way more powerful now whereas we haven't heard much from Krauser. Sagat's constant training has put him to where he may even defeat Ryu. Sagat will completely overwhelm Krauser. I remember Tiger shots were executed faster than K-waves. If it gets close-quarters, Sagat beats him even worse.

I agree, Terry beat Krauser a long time ago. Terry is many mnay times stronger now, since he has moves like TRIPLE powergeyser, power stream, Rising beat (his own version of Geese's neo deadly rave) . Terry could easily beat Krauser now, since her defeated him with a single power gyeser. Terry did beat Sagat (very easily) in the SVC comics, altough, this is non-cannonical, Capcom had to agree to it at some point. So by that logic, Sagat would beat Krauser.

SaTsuJiN
so how can we assume that krauser has not improved since his debut?

he was still really good in KoF 96 and Real Bout Special... I dont think he was in any more KoF's though..

brainchild81
Let's use Most current Krauser Vs Most current Sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.