Marka Ragnos vs Ludo Kressh, Naga Sadow and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Who wins this titantic battle?

Rayvann
*Get's the hell away from wherever they are fighting*

Council#13
laughing

IKC
I think we've done this.

w00t2112
really? if so, my bad

w00t2112
i rather put DN Luke at the end of the Kressh, Sadow and Kun team, but that breaks the rules

tdtd
Well we both know Ludo and Naga don't have a prayer in standing up to Ragnos. And Kun would be the weak link here, replace him with lets say Simus, who was curbstomped by Ragnos.. The talking head goes down first, the rest follow.

IKC
Begging the question, really.

Look at the Ragnos versus NJO Luke, DE Sidious, and Exar Kun thread.

Conclusion we reached? He may win, but it's leaning towards the trio.

tdtd
Oh so now you reached a conclusion? But...But... According to you we never reached a conclusion in the DN Luke thread when it ended the same way as the Ragnos thread? Ah so we only reach a conclusion when it goes your way... I see.. Well Kudos to you IKC...

And Ragnos would go down to DE Sidious, Kun, and NJO Luke? Another 3 beings inferior to the ancient sith.. Very logical IKC..

IKC
Factual error. They didn't end the same way.

Leaving an argument because the other debators are what we might call Ferrous Cranus doesn't constitute a conclusion.

Go find the thread.

tdtd
Ah so you claim it was concluded in your favor but you can't even search the link and post it for me? How convenient IKC.. You're getting tired.

IKC
Hasty generalization (I can't? Based on what reasoning? When did I claim it was concluded in my favor Since when is Kun's favor my favor?)

Begging the question (I can't because you say I can't? Kun's favor is my favor since you say so?)

Circumstantial ad hominem (It's somehow in my best interest that Kun wins?)

Hasty generalization (On what evidence is this founded? For all you know I've only been up a couple of hours. Inadequate evidence and reasoning)

Begging the question (I'm tired because you say I'm tired, therefore I'm tired? Circular reasoning)

tdtd
For what reason is Kun's favor your favor? Deductive Reasoning? Common Sense? Your reputation on this forum? But those are all claims right? Goodnight sweetiesmile

IKC
Begging the question?

Hasty generalization?

Begging the question?

Argumentum ad populum (appeal to majority)?

Ad hominem?

Appeal to common practice?

Factual error?

Good job.

w00t2112
OMG...i was hoping for a non IKC vs tdtd fight ><

Btw i believe Ragnos's power has been significantly boosted, due to the fact thats its been established that Sadow was able to perform power greater than another Jedi/Sith that followed, and logically both Kressh and Sadow were fearful of a near death Ragnos...means that he was leagues above them both.

IKC
Originally posted by Wesker
Wow, tdtd... You sure wasted a lot of time and posts getting nothing accomplished.

Originally posted by PurpleSaber
God, this thread is going nowhere. Tdtd, your calling people SW nerds when you are making more posts than anybody in a STAR WARS FORUM.

Originally posted by Fishy
tdtd

this is how clueless you are

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/BlackDad.jpg

To clarify you are the dad in the picture

Originally posted by Illustrious
Yeah, you have me laughing at you, if that's the effect you wanted, join the circus smile.

I thought it prudent that I revisit laughter at tdtd from days long past (not that long, but long enough).

darthsith19
I'd think that the trio could take Ragnos.

tdtd
Originally posted by IKC
I thought it prudent that I revisit laughter at tdtd from days long past (not that long, but long enough).

Nobody cares IKC, someone besides you would have to be laughing at me, and I highly doubt that's going to happen with the spectacular display you've put on. Plus, the fact that you would bring up something from weeks ago shows how easy it is to embarass you.

VISQUIS
tdtd is right, Ragnos wins

tdtd
This is usually the case when I argue with IKC.

Borbarad
Originally posted by tdtd
Nobody cares IKC, someone besides you would have to be laughing at me, and I highly doubt that's going to happen with the spectacular display you've put on. Plus, the fact that you would bring up something from weeks ago shows how easy it is to embarass you.

I'm laughing at you everytime I visit this board. While I don't agree with IKC on many points - you don't even have the ability to make some. Instead you come in here, post a few variations of "I agree" or you pick up points made by others and put them into your own words.

And then you somehow manage to think of yourself being able to contribute anything to a debate. Well...guess what...you don't. Your entire participation in the threads here is as useful as installing smoke detectors in hell. Come back when you have learned to make some points instead of spending your time writing down mindless insults to taunt respected members of the "community" here.

Or in short since I fear that you might still not understand it: STFU NOOB!

tdtd
hm....No? But I appreciate the opinion of a "respected" member of this "community".. Thanks

IKC
Originally posted by Borbarad
I'm laughing at you everytime I visit this board. While I don't agree with IKC on many points - you don't even have the ability to make some. Instead you come in here, post a few variations of "I agree" or you pick up points made by others and put them into your own words.

And then you somehow manage to think of yourself being able to contribute anything to a debate. Well...guess what...you don't. Your entire participation in the threads here is as useful as installing smoke detectors in hell. Come back when you have learned to make some points instead of spending your time writing down mindless insults to taunt respected members of the "community" here.

Or in short since I fear that you might still not understand it: STFU NOOB!

Pwnt.

Illustrious
Wow, this thread... makes no sense.

Deception
Ye beacuse tdtd and IKC make every thread pointless.

Fox5
Truth!

Illustrious
Originally posted by Deception
Ye beacuse tdtd and IKC make every thread pointless.

No, the concept of this thread sucked hard to begin with. Why pit so many unknowns in one thread? Why not add Ajunta Pall and Tulak Hord in also?

Deception
Well, put in characters with known power, it just pulls the thread aside, notice how many threads have suddenly gone to Luke vs Kun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.