Tyrant VS Nemisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool_dudes_rule
ok i dont know if this has been done before i searched it up but didnt find anything so yeah who do you think who will win.

Gouki
I'm willing to go with Nemesis on this one. That has shown to be able to take a monumental beating and still keep ticking. He survived the rail gun waves and still managed to get to crawling. Most of the enemies seen in RE would have been dead by the first wave. Tyrant is the creature that chases Leon and Claire besides William Burkin in RE2, am I correct? If I am, then than that itself has shown to endure a considerable amount of damaging attacks. It can take a licking, like Nemesis, I'm leaning on not as much, because If I remember correctly it was defeated by someone shooting a missile launcher at it and it leaning to the side of the Umbrella Facility bridges and it falling off into the lava. That's not as severe as what Nemesis had to go with.

Sixth_Winged
didn't nemesis already took a tyrant on RE3?

Gouki
I'm not sure, I'm thinking no because I don't recall seeing or hearing of that in the RE Storyline. It might have happened.

thesilverspider
Nemisis

Gouki
It's correctly spelled as Nemesis. Why did you just say his name by itself and nothing more?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Gouki
It's correctly spelled as Nemesis. Why did you just say his name by itself and nothing more?
embarrasment
Fine Nemesis wins simply because he can't be taken out permanently with regular weaponry.Plus he evolved well beyond Tyrant ever did.
doesn't Nemesis carry a more powerful virus or there the same?

Is Tyrant the doctor or the guy who follows claire around looking for the little girl?

Gouki
The scary looking guy that was introduced into the game through the helicopter that dropped a capsule near the Raccon City's Police Department Parking Lot. William Burkin is the dude you have to in the train. William himself, in his early stages looks relativly human with a little growth in his arm. The tyrant can be seen in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis as you fight the very mutated Nemesis at the very last part of the game. The tyrant is part of the pre-rendered background and it appears to have been stomped by some mercenaries or something. Nemesis has the ability to infect anyone he comes in contact with through his arm, which has a kind of whip that is filled with the virus. Jill was hit by it, and as a result she needed a serum. Carlos Olveria or something like that, provided that for her by leaving her in the Chapel and going to the Hospital for it.

cool_dudes_rule
Originally posted by Gouki
I'm willing to go with Nemesis on this one. That has shown to be able to take a monumental beating and still keep ticking. He survived the rail gun waves and still managed to get to crawling. Most of the enemies seen in RE would have been dead by the first wave. Tyrant is the creature that chases Leon and Claire besides William Burkin in RE2, am I correct? If I am, then than that itself has shown to endure a considerable amount of damaging attacks. It can take a licking, like Nemesis, I'm leaning on not as much, because If I remember correctly it was defeated by someone shooting a missile launcher at it and it leaning to the side of the Umbrella Facility bridges and it falling off into the lava. That's not as severe as what Nemesis had to go with. your absolutely right.

cool_dudes_rule
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
didn't nemesis already took a tyrant on RE3? i thought tyrant got killed in RE2 cause in zero he doesnt die i think he is in zero but i know he doesnt die in the first one... meh i dont know.

Gouki
Yeah, apparently their were two tyrants to my knowledge that ever existed. One being in Resident Evil 2. The other in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, at the very end of the game. He was in his final form seen in RE2. In the Rail Gun Room, to the left of when you first come into room. You can see that the fully formed tyrant was killed fighting humans or something. He looks in a relatively funny position. The one you mentioned in Resident Evil Zero, I'm not sure that I remember. It was at the end right, where Rebecca and the Billy fought it at heliport? I'm not entirely sure, because it's been a while since I beat that game.

sdw
first post ever...tyrant appears again in Code:Veronica and is tough but handeled well if you kept all your flame arrows then eject him out of the plane heading to the Antartic; in the RE:0 strategy guide Nemesis is discribed as eveloutionary beyond Tyrant as a cross between both G and T viruses, essentially you meet it in the RE:1 remake as the "daughter" is totally indestructable...I'd love to see elements of RE:4 mixed with more "zombie" stuff of the previous five installments in RE:5...bottom line, Nemisis wins...

Gouki
Ah, I forgot about those other appereances other than the ones that I mentioned. The G-Virus is the more destructive version of the T-Virus. The T-Virus is the one most commonly seen, because it has the most victims that succumbed to it's effects.

sdw
I also got the impression that Krauser's powers were T-virus enduced and that he, like Wesker had found a way to retain it without losing his mind and that it had nothing to do with plagas...so he was probably a lesser Tyrant level being who is not really dead but will continue to evolve (and re-appear in RE:6, just a guess)...I suddenly remember RE:3 at the end when you have to energize the massive laser not only does that not kill Nemesis, there is a Tyrant corpse in the garbage maybe hinting the Nemesis killed it...

Gouki
Yeah, that's what I was talking about in two of my posts in this thread. That dude was pummeled in his latest form. He looks like somebody shot a missile at him and it made him make a hole in the wall.

sdw
your right...a rocket launcher blows up Tyrant, a rail gun doesn't even kill Nemesis...it would be a heck of a fight, Tyrant seems to be stronger but Nemesis is just too tough...all I can go by is how much firepower it took me to drop these guys and Nemesis is unparalleled in all the games...that is until I had to fight plagas Saddler...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.