Titanium Man vs Sasquatch/Langkowski

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Titanium Man- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Titanium_Man_%28Boris_Bullski%29 . http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=451

vs

Sasquatch- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Sasquatch_%28Walter_Langkowski%29

golem370
Who wins

King_Mungi
Much better Sasquatch bio:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasquatch_%28comics%29

soleran30
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Much better Sasquatch bio:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasquatch_%28comics%29

You wrote that one its biasedsmile Titanium man has a good shot of cooking sasquatch

King_Mungi
Originally posted by soleran30
You wrote that one its biasedsmile Titanium man has a good shot of cooking sasquatch

Indeed he does, I didn't say who won just posted a better bio.

soleran30
Actually lol that armor looks like the YUGO version of IM and because of that reason and the fact he has combustable fuel sitting on his feet in the diagram loses a horrible fight but Sasquatch feels bad for him and totes his armor to the canadian border to get it towed back to Mother Russia (where he probably drinks to much vodka like Stark)

golem370
I always like Titanium Man he lifts 50 tons well it says 50x the user strength and Boris could lift 2,500 pounds also he does have good weapons

King_Mungi
I'd give it to TM, flight, invisibility, 100 ton strength, long distance attacks, etc. Just hope TM can put Sasquatch down before Tanaraq takes over.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
I always like Titanium Man he lifts 50 tons well it says 50x the user strength and Boris could lift 2,500 pounds also he does have good weapons

50 tons? his bio says 100 tons, which is it?

golem370
Well maybe I am thinking about the first Titanium Man.

guy222
Didn't IM defeat Titanium Man

Evangel94
Titanium Man easy.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Evangel94
Titanium Man easy.

I definetly wouldn't say it would be easy erm

Evangel94
I definetly wouldn't say it would be easy erm

Are you serious? no expression

Just what do you expect Sasquatch to do to defeat Titanium Man?

King_Mungi
Are you serious? no expression

Just what do you expect Sasquatch to do to defeat Titanium Man?

If TM actually trys to fight hand to hand with Sasquatch, which he generally does with Iron Man he is in serious trouble. However...

I'd give it to TM, flight, invisibility, 100 ton strength, long distance attacks, etc. Just hope TM can put Sasquatch down before Tanaraq takes over.

guy222
TM FTW

Evangel94
If TM actually trys to fight hand to hand with Sasquatch, which he generally does with Iron Man he is in serious trouble. However...

Sorry, didn't see that post. If you are familiar with the character, can explain tanaraq in a little more detail? I am having trouble seeing the current Sasquatch (according to the bio), a 25 ton character, taking on a Class 100 Titanium Man in the strength department, let alone all the extra weapons TM is packing.

TricksterPriest
Sorry, didn't see that post. If you are familiar with the character, can explain tanaraq in a little more detail? I am having trouble seeing the current Sasquatch (according to the bio), a 25 ton character, taking on a Class 100 Titanium Man in the strength department, let alone all the extra weapons TM is packing.

Familiar? He's the creator the Alpha Flight respect thread, of which Sas is a member. His word on those guys is pretty much the expert opinion. Mainly cause they're canadian and Alpha Flight is a niche thing. dur

SmurphSmash!
I am having trouble seeing the current Sasquatch (according to the bio), a 25 ton character Lulz...

Sasquatch has been stated to be Ben Grimm's superior in strength, and near the likes of the Hulk (obviously not WWH, and can't amp at the rate that Hulk can).

Evangel94
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Familiar? He's the creator the Alpha Flight respect thread, of which Sas is a member. His word on those guys is pretty much the expert opinion. Mainly cause they're canadian and Alpha Flight is a niche thing. dur

Uh huh...

And what was the point of this post?

TricksterPriest
That you don't post on this forum very much. wink

SmurphSmash!
Uh huh...

And what was the point of this post? Quality control.

It's possible Trick could have said something worthwhile, but then people would stop listening to him.

Evangel94
Originally posted by SmurphSmash!
Quality control.

It's possible Trick could have said something worthwhile, but then people would stop listening to him.

Not to get off-topic, but I have been meaning to ask. Who is that in your signature and avatar? Any specific Gorilla?

Evangel94
That you don't post on this forum very much. wink

What?

Do you mean 'then' instead of 'that'?

----------------------

Hmm...anyway, I am going to stick with Titanium Man on this one whether it may be easy or not.

Mindset
Not to get off-topic, but I have been meaning to ask. Who is that in your signature and avatar? Any specific Gorilla?

King Kong

King_Mungi

Master-Borg
Mungi, you're a neat freak or have an obssessive compulsive disorder of some kind in real life, right?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Mungi, you're a neat freak or have an obssessive compulsive disorder of some kind in real life, right?

No, I just have the ability to copy and paste from a respect thread that already had it nice and organized.

Master-Borg
No, I just have the ability to copy and paste from a respect thread that already had it nice and organized. didn't mean it as an insult, just noticed that every post of yours is super organized, which is appreciated smile

SmurphSmash!
Not to get off-topic, but I have been meaning to ask. Who is that in your signature and avatar? Any specific Gorilla? King Kong.

From the 2005 movie.

Evangel94
Errrr...no bio has listed him as class 25

While I do appreciate the information you provided, I do wish to point out that it is listed in the bio for current sasquatch posted by the OP.

http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Sasquatch_%28Walter_Langkowski%29

Whether the bio is wrong or correct for current sasquatch, I'll leave that up to those who know the character.

TricksterPriest
While I do appreciate the information you provided, I do wish to point out that it is listed in the bio for current sasquatch posted by the OP.

Whether the bio is wrong or correct for current sasquatch, I'll leave that up to those who know the character.

................Let me see if I have this right. You're going to trust a website with known inaccuracies, which can be edited by anyone (a characteristic shared by all wiki sites) over proven on-panel examples of Sas greatly exceeding said limit? The DC and Marvel database sites are decent for picking up a start on characters, but they are notorious for fudging details and missing information, much like Wiki itself.

The Bio is wrong. It was just proven to you. On-panel scans are the gold standard, not website bios. Even Marvel.com's rankings are infamous for screwing up power rankings. Surfer is ranked over Thanos on there, as is Wolverine.

King_Mungi

It's wrong, like I said no bio has listed him at 25 tons, or even mentioned it in any comics or handbook. Marvel's last bio had him 5/7 in strength, which your able to press between the 25-75 ton range, but that doesn't mean he can press just 25 tons. As the other handbooks list him as class 70, which falls in between that range... even though he has class 100 feats even current Sasquatch

So in short they read the stats wrong, as they said he can't exceed 25 tons, but that would make you 4/7 in strength. So can anyone fix that bio?

Evangel94
................Let me see if I have this right.

No, you have it completely wrong. I know all of that. I am not trusting a website over anything. Whether it is right or wrong is is another story, because I am simply pointing that the bio does say 25 tons. Period.

Evangel94

So in short they read the stats wrong, as they said he can't exceed 25 tons, but that would make you 4/7 in strength. So can anyone fix that bio?

I think anyone can edit it by going here:
http://en.marveldatabase.com/index.php?title=Walter_Langkowski_%28Earth-616%29&action=edit

Though, the site does encourage whomever is editing to become a member.

King_Mungi
I think anyone can edit it by going here:
http://en.marveldatabase.com/index.php?title=Walter_Langkowski_%28Earth-616%29&action=edit

Though, the site does encourage whomever is editing to become a member.

....and it's corrected

Evangel94
....and it's corrected

I am happy to see inconsistencies fixed. bunny

-Evangel94

Zeitgeist
................Let me see if I have this right. Reading comprehension, kids.

It's important stuff.

TricksterPriest
Nice name Smurf. Sorry Evangel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.