Bring back Marcus4600

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DraconaInVolata
He was banned yesterday for no reason. The ban message claimed that he had been warned several times when he never was warned, along with other claims that were not true. In starting this petition I am requesting that his ban be revoked and he be returned to this forum.

Reply to this if you agree.

Knightfall93
LOL, Marcus has been warned LODS of times on the Spiderman forum. Is this a permanent ban because he was temp banneed bfore...

grey fox
Yup , he was my friend. I have a feeling that someone ( i shan't name anyone) complained over nothing.....

AJ4LIFE
i aggree completly, knightfall u just sign it or mind yor own buisness please
i aggree seeing how it was my idea

samishe
I agree, he never was swearing or anything.
Even if he did something he should've been warn. Not banned immediately.

Knightfall93
He WAS warned, just not on the comis forum! He also ad previously been banned after many many warnings and I did NOT report Marcus, so don't blame me...

Mr. Valentine
BRING BACK MARCUS!! BRING BACK MARCUS!!

DraconaInVolata
Everyone, ignore Knightfall, he just wants the attention.

*continues chanting* BRING BACK MARCUS!

AJ4LIFE
he has helped newbies like me when i was young and fragile knightfall go away

DraconaInVolata
He got me into comics! I used to just watch the XMen movies or Daredevil and others and say that the movies were good and i didn' tlike the comics. Then he made me read things like Wolverine Origins, Venom Lethal Protector, among others.

Knightfall93
LOL, you people make me sad... it's not like he got banned for nothing, live with it. was it permanent or just temp?

grey fox
Originally posted by Knightfall93
LOL, you people make me sad... it's not like he got banned for nothing, live with it. was it permanent or just temp?

Permanent.

AJ4LIFE
so will u sign it fox

Knightfall93
Originally posted by grey fox
Permanent. Wow, that' harsh...

AJ4LIFE
so knightfall will u sign it and if u do i suspect we will get along with u and if marcus comes back he will be grateful i suspect

grey fox
I belive it's time for the return of this.....

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/customsig_85075_rG.jpg

Knightfall93
heh... umm... no. And dont take the keep marcus banned thread seriously, LOL. That IS just a joke! There's only 1 way to settle our differences, folks...

...jerryjerry

AJ4LIFE
excellent can u put that on my one aswell with my other one, u remember my password dont u, if not tell me ill send u it,
well if u dont want to sign it get out then

Knightfall93
OK, just don't balme me for his ban... I didnt report him. I would put my name down but I think I'm unpopular with the mods ads it is... especiallly Digi!

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by Knightfall93
heh... umm... no. And dont take the keep marcus banned thread seriously, LOL. That IS just a joke! There's only 1 way to settle our differences, folks...

...jerryjerry

grow up little child, Now go back outside and play with your power rangers action figures.

AJ4LIFE
well fair enough then btu just stop posting on here

Etrigan
Signed for sure.

Marcus is nothing at all bad compared to some of the other spammers and flamers on this forum.

DraconaInVolata
Keep this thread going and keep people signing this everyone! We have to bring him back or the world will never be safe from tools! (jkjkjk) We need our leader back!

grey fox
Marcus4600Marcus4600Marcus4600Marcus4600Marcus4600
Marcus4Marcus4600Marcus4600600Marcus4600Marcus4600

samishe
Marcus4Marcus4600Marcus4600600Marcus4600Marcus4600

Are you some kind of Marcus feteshist big grin ?

Anyway, I think when mods see this thread they'll bring Marc back.

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by samishe

I hope he isn't! *glomps Marcus* MINE!

AJ4LIFE
well hes a great guy and he deserves it tell marcus about everyone supporting him
on here hes everybodys

Knightfall93
Aah... I apologise most humbly etc etc... Kneels, cowers, begs for forgiveness etc etc etc... sure, brint the guy bac. Cout me with this thingummy...

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by samishe

Anyway, I think when mods see this thread they'll bring Marc back.

I don't shifty

grey fox
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
I hope he isn't! *glomps Marcus* MINE!

Hey i'm a straight guy , it's just boring without marcus here . Now i can only verbaly spar with TheKhan and inamilist....:sad:

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I don't shifty

Ya know, Marcus thought you were a cool guy until now. Why would you say crap like that? actually, nvm, that's not what this thread is for.

bring back marcus!

DraconaInVolata
Hey i'm a straight guy , it's just boring without marcus here . Now i can only verbaly spar with TheKhan and inamilist....:sad:

Lol. I was just goofing around. smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Ya know, Marcus thought you were a cool guy until now. Why would you say crap like that? actually, nvm, that's not what this thread is for.

bring back marcus!

I have no probs with Marcus I just don't think this will bring him back, trust me the mods don't respond well to this. If thEy did Ming Tea, Slipknot and Spelljammer would all still be here.

DraconaInVolata
I have no probs with Marcus I just don't think this will bring him back, trust me the mods don't respond well to this. If thEy did Ming Tea, Slipknot and Spelljammer would all still be here.

Then help us find a way that will.

AJ4LIFE
well it wont hurt to try

grey fox

Bit of a difference their.

Ming tea repeatedly pissed off people with spam threads and then made socks while Spelljammer was making Pedophilia comments...

Sir Whirlysplat
Then help us find a way that will.

He needs to appeal to Raz himself by email it's as simple as that. It's the only way which will work. Apologise and accept he did something wrong. If the mods say they warned him they did. Trust me ask anyone when it comes to bans no one knows more about it than me. The mods are actually pretty honest here.

WrathfulDwarf
closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.